Weightlifting/Fitness

Re: Weightlifting/Fitness

Postby Theny » 24 Oct 2017, 19:00

Way worse than the Hayward injury
User avatar
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy
 
Posts: 30882
Joined: 10 Jun 2005, 10:55

Re: Weightlifting/Fitness

Postby SouthernYokel » 25 Oct 2017, 07:46

#1 what an idiot, what was that even doing for him assuming he doesn't bend his leg backwards like a new paperback

#2 fuck you ball that was gross
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 30441
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: Weightlifting/Fitness

Postby Goose » 01 Nov 2017, 08:52

the cheese wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
the cheese wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
the cheese wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:that one was ok to me, i laughed!


I knew exactly what it was gonna be before clicking the spoiler, and I still laughed. Was it cunty and unnecessary to insert himself in the conversation? Sure, cheese ain't wrong there. But it was funny, and really that's what's important.


That dick isn't going to ride itself, is it?


So Yokel can laugh, but if I do I'm riding Kite's dick? Thanks.


It is your default position.


And your default position is to call him a cunt. Had literally any other person posted what he did, we'd all have a good laugh and call Goose a faggot. But you're not able to take anything he says as a joke. He likes to be an asshole, and he has certainly crossed plenty of lines by pushing people's buttons, and people are often right to be pissed off by what he says. But in many of those cases, he makes me laugh. #sns


Good for you.


Image

I did laugh at Kite's Old School post, but didn't see the need to drag my name back into this cat fight.

Anyhow, I've got one thing to say about the people who come here parsing every post or shout looking to be triggered, instead of just coming here to have fun. Those guys,

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
Image
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
User avatar
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room
 
Posts: 3855
Joined: 03 May 2006, 10:09
Location: Temple Terrace Hooters, waiting on Shamgod

Re: Weightlifting/Fitness

Postby ctz31 » 17 Nov 2017, 09:01

I think i fucked up my knee doing legs yesterday. Not my knee with chronic dull pain, but the other one that i tore the meniscus years ago, and never did anything about it, and the pain just went away. Fuckin yokel and his fitness shaming pals, forcing bros like me to do legs, even though we just wanna look swole up top.

Image
User avatar
ctz31
#nnf
 
Posts: 10180
Joined: 03 Feb 2005, 10:06
Location: Why did I come to Buffalo???

Re: Weightlifting/Fitness

Postby SouthernYokel » 18 Nov 2017, 11:19

ctz31 wrote:I think i fucked up my knee doing legs yesterday. Not my knee with chronic dull pain, but the other one that i tore the meniscus years ago, and never did anything about it, and the pain just went away. Fuckin yokel and his fitness shaming pals, forcing bros like me to do legs, even though we just wanna look swole up top.

Image



Sorry. I have to take Ibuprofen every day because of my knees. Probably great for my stomach
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 30441
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: Weightlifting/Fitness

Postby ctz31 » 14 Dec 2017, 09:25

I joined a real gym, not the one that i have at my office, for the first time in like 10 years, because it's $10 a month and i want a place to go on weekends and when i'm off from work. Well actually i'm paying $20 a month for the added benefit of being able to go to any of their locations because sometimes i go w my BIL. ANYWAY, talk about realizing you have been a big fish in a small pond. Holy shit. Every fucking dude in this gym is fucking jacked to the gills, and saturated with HGH or testosterone. I didn't think people in the falls kept up on their appearances. It's fucking funny watching these dudes too. They are not shy about flexing and staring at themselfs in the mirror. Awkward.

Hot chicks though! I am enjoying.
User avatar
ctz31
#nnf
 
Posts: 10180
Joined: 03 Feb 2005, 10:06
Location: Why did I come to Buffalo???

Re: Weightlifting/Fitness

Postby Gregs Kite » 14 Dec 2017, 09:55

Way to save yourself with that last line, lol.

I look forward to your inevitable fight with them to cancel your membership because you're too lazy to go anymore. O/U is February 3rd.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 24560
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Weightlifting/Fitness

Postby SouthernYokel » 14 Dec 2017, 09:56

ctz31 wrote:I joined a real gym, not the one that i have at my office, for the first time in like 10 years, because it's $10 a month and i want a place to go on weekends and when i'm off from work. Well actually i'm paying $20 a month for the added benefit of being able to go to any of their locations because sometimes i go w my BIL. ANYWAY, talk about realizing you have been a big fish in a small pond. Holy shit. Every fucking dude in this gym is fucking jacked to the gills, and saturated with HGH or testosterone. I didn't think people in the falls kept up on their appearances. It's fucking funny watching these dudes too. They are not shy about flexing and staring at themselfs in the mirror. Awkward.

Hot chicks though! I am enjoying.


yup. the most confusing thing about beefy weightlifter guy to me is the $300 noise canceling headphones they all wear. i'm not buying $300 headphones, but if i did there's no fucking way i'm wearing them when i work out and getting them all gross. and they all do it!
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 30441
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: Weightlifting/Fitness

Postby ctz31 » 14 Dec 2017, 10:00

Gregs Kite wrote:Way to save yourself with that last line, lol.

I look forward to your inevitable fight with them to cancel your membership because you're too lazy to go anymore. O/U is February 3rd.


I already wanted to cancel. 3 days after i joined they had a promotion for their premiere membership for like $120 a year, which would be my membership PLUS i could use their massage chair and tanning beds for free! I tried to change and they were like nah. I shoulda just canceled then fuckers.

Also, February 3rd is right around where i'll kick it into overdrive for the spring. You should have picked like June 3rd.

SouthernYokel wrote:
ctz31 wrote:I joined a real gym, not the one that i have at my office, for the first time in like 10 years, because it's $10 a month and i want a place to go on weekends and when i'm off from work. Well actually i'm paying $20 a month for the added benefit of being able to go to any of their locations because sometimes i go w my BIL. ANYWAY, talk about realizing you have been a big fish in a small pond. Holy shit. Every fucking dude in this gym is fucking jacked to the gills, and saturated with HGH or testosterone. I didn't think people in the falls kept up on their appearances. It's fucking funny watching these dudes too. They are not shy about flexing and staring at themselfs in the mirror. Awkward.

Hot chicks though! I am enjoying.


yup. the most confusing thing about beefy weightlifter guy to me is the $300 noise canceling headphones they all wear. i'm not buying $300 headphones, but if i did there's no fucking way i'm wearing them when i work out and getting them all gross. and they all do it!


Yes they do all wear those.
User avatar
ctz31
#nnf
 
Posts: 10180
Joined: 03 Feb 2005, 10:06
Location: Why did I come to Buffalo???

Re: Weightlifting/Fitness

Postby Jew Jitsu » 14 Dec 2017, 17:45

Planet fitness is not a real gym fam.
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
User avatar
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 8951
Joined: 05 Jan 2007, 15:12
Location: Sunset Blvd., North Pole

Re: Weightlifting/Fitness

Postby Theny » 14 Dec 2017, 18:13

Jew Jitsu wrote:Planet fitness is not a real gym fam.


Crossfit 4 lyfe?
User avatar
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy
 
Posts: 30882
Joined: 10 Jun 2005, 10:55

Re: Weightlifting/Fitness

Postby ctz31 » 14 Dec 2017, 18:49

Theny wrote:
Jew Jitsu wrote:Planet fitness is not a real gym fam.


Crossfit 4 lyfe?


It's called Crunch. I have no idea if it's a natl chain or not.
User avatar
ctz31
#nnf
 
Posts: 10180
Joined: 03 Feb 2005, 10:06
Location: Why did I come to Buffalo???

Re: Weightlifting/Fitness

Postby ctz31 » 19 Dec 2017, 12:13

This meathead left EIGHTEEN plates on the leg press machine after he was done yesterday. I was waiting for him to finish so i could use it, but wouldn't take the weight off on principle, so i went home instead. I should have confronted him and been murked in a roid rage incident.
User avatar
ctz31
#nnf
 
Posts: 10180
Joined: 03 Feb 2005, 10:06
Location: Why did I come to Buffalo???

Re: Weightlifting/Fitness

Postby SouthernYokel » 19 Dec 2017, 13:12

ctz31 wrote:This meathead left EIGHTEEN plates on the leg press machine after he was done yesterday. I was waiting for him to finish so i could use it, but wouldn't take the weight off on principle, so i went home instead. I should have confronted him and been murked in a roid rage incident.


lol 18 plates. i bet he had great form too
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 30441
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: Weightlifting/Fitness

Postby ctz31 » 19 Dec 2017, 13:20

SouthernYokel wrote:
ctz31 wrote:This meathead left EIGHTEEN plates on the leg press machine after he was done yesterday. I was waiting for him to finish so i could use it, but wouldn't take the weight off on principle, so i went home instead. I should have confronted him and been murked in a roid rage incident.


lol 18 plates. i bet he had great form too


Oh god, he was going maybe a 3rd of the way down. Maybe. It was comical.
User avatar
ctz31
#nnf
 
Posts: 10180
Joined: 03 Feb 2005, 10:06
Location: Why did I come to Buffalo???

PreviousNext

Return to Other Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest