Weightlifting/Fitness

Re: Weightlifting/Fitness

Postby Gregs Kite » 03 Feb 2017, 22:32

I had the perfect image in my head of BROcheesedouchebag.....

and this pic topped it. Unreal.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby TheWolf » 03 Feb 2017, 23:18

Gregs Kite wrote:I had the perfect image in my head of BROcheesedouchebag.....

and this pic topped it. Unreal.

I don't think the pic in and of itself really changed my image of cheese. But all the nitpicking about the hair, the shirt, the belt - all of which are perfectly fucking fine - really hammered home the fact that he cares way more about his appearance than I could ever possibly imagine having the energy for.

Anyway... nothing wrong with that. Just very different than the way I am. Nice work on the weight loss, cheese. Keep it up, or down as the case may be.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby SouthernYokel » 04 Feb 2017, 09:20

He looks like a regular person to me. My image of cheese was far more ostentatious. He certainly wouldnt have taken a company directory photo without a jacket
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Dthefritz » 04 Feb 2017, 13:19

Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby the cheese » 17 Feb 2017, 14:05

SouthernYokel wrote:
the cheese wrote:
So

Day 1 -
Bench
Chest Fly
Squat
Quad Extension
Overhead Press
Tricep Press

Day 2
Lat Pulls
Rows
Deadlift
Hamstring Curl
Bicep Curl
Concentration Curl ???

yeah, that's a much better workout. i guarantee doing 5 sets of each you will be sore as fuck even if you take a lot of weight off. you'll be reduced fat cheese in no time

UPDATE:

I did this this week. Fuck you Yokel, this is terrible.

Still didn't shower doe. Definitely got sweaty, don't curr that I may or may not smell this joint up.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby TheWolf » 17 Feb 2017, 14:21

Your lack of caring about showering after the gym is baffling to me. Not that I disagree with your stance, necessarily. It just doesn't really match the rest of your character. How can you know so much about shoes and not care if you smell bad?
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby SouthernYokel » 17 Feb 2017, 14:25

the cheese wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
the cheese wrote:
So

Day 1 -
Bench
Chest Fly
Squat
Quad Extension
Overhead Press
Tricep Press

Day 2
Lat Pulls
Rows
Deadlift
Hamstring Curl
Bicep Curl
Concentration Curl ???

yeah, that's a much better workout. i guarantee doing 5 sets of each you will be sore as fuck even if you take a lot of weight off. you'll be reduced fat cheese in no time

UPDATE:

Still didn't shower doe. Definitely got sweaty, don't curr that I may or may not smell this joint up.

PAIN IS WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby mister bacon » 17 Feb 2017, 14:26

SouthernYokel wrote:
the cheese wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
the cheese wrote:
So

Day 1 -
Bench
Chest Fly
Squat
Quad Extension
Overhead Press
Tricep Press

Day 2
Lat Pulls
Rows
Deadlift
Hamstring Curl
Bicep Curl
Concentration Curl ???

UPDATE:

PAIN IS WEAKNESS LEAVING THE BODY

sweat is fat crying
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

TheWolf wrote: Being a douche is a very expensive hobby.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby PhillyJim76 » 17 Feb 2017, 14:39

Damn cheese nice work. I do want to see the fat boy pic though. Cmon!
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus

Postby Goose » 17 Feb 2017, 15:08

TheWolf wrote:Your lack of caring about showering after the gym is baffling to me. Not that I disagree with your stance, necessarily. It just doesn't really match the rest of your character. How can you know so much about shoes and not care if you smell bad?

I think we need to get back to this post. The stinky cheese seems out of character. Please explain yourself to a bunch of people you don't know IRL.
Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
OG's sponsor

Postby the cheese » 17 Feb 2017, 15:14

Goose wrote:
TheWolf wrote:Your lack of caring about showering after the gym is baffling to me. Not that I disagree with your stance, necessarily. It just doesn't really match the rest of your character. How can you know so much about shoes and not care if you smell bad?

I think we need to get back to this post. The stinky cheese seems out of character. Please explain yourself to a bunch of people you don't know IRL.

I mean, I spray on some degree extra dry, towel off a bit if its bad, and maybe change undies. If I shower I have to redo my hair and re-lotion and carry all of that shit with me. Plus public showers gross me out.

I have met the wife to exchange stuff immediately after my workout and she has said she couldn't tell that I worked out, so I don't really worry about it.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby TheWolf » 17 Feb 2017, 15:16

At the risk of getting off-topic... I switched to the Degree extra dry spray on your recommendation. I was very pleased with it for about a week. Now I feel like I'm back to sweating through shirts as much as I did before.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby PhillyJim76 » 17 Feb 2017, 15:16

the cheese wrote:
Goose wrote:

I mean, I spray on some degree extra dry, towel off a bit if its bad, and maybe change undies. If I shower I have to redo my hair and re-lotion and carry all of that shit with me. Plus public showers gross me out.

I have met the wife to exchange stuff immediately after my workout and she has said she couldn't tell that I worked out, so I don't really worry about it.

"Relotion" what are you ashy Larry
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus

Postby the cheese » 17 Feb 2017, 15:17

PhillyJim76 wrote:
the cheese wrote:
Goose wrote:

"Relotion" what are you ashy Larry

Yes? I have eczema and it is very uncomfortable and gets bad if I don't use a lot of lotion.
the cheese
The Douche

Postby SouthernYokel » 17 Feb 2017, 15:21

there are dozens of us!

i did the no shower lunchtime workout on wednesday, due to my phone freezing up overnight and the alarm not going off in the morning. it's not so bad. by the time i get back to the office to change back into my work clothes i'm dry. my sweat doesn't stink unless one of the following conditions is true:

-recently ate onions
-was drinking within 24 hours
-was dirty before i started sweating
-the sweating occurred while i was asleep (holy shit...now that is some stinky sweat...wtf, body)
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

PreviousNext

Return to Other Sports