Weightlifting/Fitness

Re: Weightlifting/Fitness

Postby SouthernYokel » 03 Feb 2017, 15:12

the cheese wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
the cheese wrote:
So

Day 1 -
Bench
Chest Fly
Squat
Quad Extension
Overhead Press
Tricep Press

Day 2
Lat Pulls
Rows
Deadlift
Hamstring Curl
Bicep Curl
Concentration Curl ???


yeah, that's a much better workout. i guarantee doing 5 sets of each you will be sore as fuck even if you take a lot of weight off. you'll be reduced fat cheese in no time


I forgot to mention that the key factor in this whole thing is that from warm-up to cool-down this can't take more than 40 minutes and I would prefer it if I didn't get super sweaty. My previous workout fits both of those requirements.


well you can do it in 40 minutes but if you go that fast through 30 sets you are gonna be sweaty. and also you're probably going to have to go lower in weight than you expect because you're only going to be able to take maybe 45 seconds between sets. HOWEVA...that is technically ideal. i just can't make myself stick to the 45 seconds between sets rest, i give myself more than that most of the time.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 28518
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: Weightlifting/Fitness

Postby the cheese » 03 Feb 2017, 15:19

SouthernYokel wrote:
the cheese wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
the cheese wrote:
So

Day 1 -
Bench
Chest Fly
Squat
Quad Extension
Overhead Press
Tricep Press

Day 2
Lat Pulls
Rows
Deadlift
Hamstring Curl
Bicep Curl
Concentration Curl ???


yeah, that's a much better workout. i guarantee doing 5 sets of each you will be sore as fuck even if you take a lot of weight off. you'll be reduced fat cheese in no time


I forgot to mention that the key factor in this whole thing is that from warm-up to cool-down this can't take more than 40 minutes and I would prefer it if I didn't get super sweaty. My previous workout fits both of those requirements.


well you can do it in 40 minutes but if you go that fast through 30 sets you are gonna be sweaty. and also you're probably going to have to go lower in weight than you expect because you're only going to be able to take maybe 45 seconds between sets. HOWEVA...that is technically ideal. i just can't make myself stick to the 45 seconds between sets rest, i give myself more than that most of the time.


TYVM, Smart Sexy Yokel.


Also, I wish my gym had gym skanks. There are some reasonably well preserved 50 year olds. That'll have to do.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
User avatar
the cheese
The Douche
 
Posts: 17157
Joined: 30 Apr 2006, 20:40
Location: 2nd Biggest Asshole

Re: Weightlifting/Fitness

Postby SouthernYokel » 03 Feb 2017, 15:22

there are only a few at the one i go to. incredibly, the one that is closer to my house has a much better skank selection and yet i only go to that one on saturday. i don't know what's wrong with me
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 28518
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: Weightlifting/Fitness

Postby the cheese » 03 Feb 2017, 15:25

SouthernYokel wrote:there are only a few at the one i go to. incredibly, the one that is closer to my house has a much better skank selection and yet i only go to that one on saturday. i don't know what's wrong with me


Same deal. The super nice suburban branch of my gym is wall to wall SAHM in yoga pants and college skanks in 2" inseam shorts. I go there maybe twice a month. The gym I go to five days a week has nothing but heart disease rehab patients and....one, two, three, four, five....FIVE sexually attractive female members, one of whom is a bucktoothed asian chick who has a fantastic body but no tits.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
User avatar
the cheese
The Douche
 
Posts: 17157
Joined: 30 Apr 2006, 20:40
Location: 2nd Biggest Asshole

Re: Weightlifting/Fitness

Postby Goose » 03 Feb 2017, 15:50

I forgot to mention that the key factor in this whole thing is that from warm-up to cool-down this can't take more than 40 minutes and I would prefer it if I didn't get super sweaty. My previous workout fits both of those requirements.


Image

The key factors of your exercise plan is that it can't a) take more than 40 minutes, and b) make you sweaty

Image

Image

You sound like those women on the Oprah commercials and Eight Minute Abs infomercials.

But if that's too much, maybe you can get in on this guy's program.

Image
Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
User avatar
Goose
OG's sponsor
 
Posts: 2931
Joined: 03 May 2006, 10:09
Location: Temple Terrace Hooters, waiting on Shamgod

Re: Weightlifting/Fitness

Postby the cheese » 03 Feb 2017, 16:05

Hey, hey, hey....fuck you buddy.

In forty not too sweaty minutes three times a week I've dropped 68 pounds. So you can just go right ahead and fuck yourself. Sideways.

Bench, my work weight has gone from 135 to 215, squat from 95(!!! WEAKLING !!!) to 275, deadlift from 135 to 315.

None of those numbers are that impressive, but I've only been focusing on strength gains for three months and I'm still not super committed to it. My dick. Feel free to eat it.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
User avatar
the cheese
The Douche
 
Posts: 17157
Joined: 30 Apr 2006, 20:40
Location: 2nd Biggest Asshole

Re: Weightlifting/Fitness

Postby Gregs Kite » 03 Feb 2017, 16:09

Image
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 21077
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Weightlifting/Fitness

Postby the cheese » 03 Feb 2017, 16:11

I mean, I got a pair of pics for you assholes to compare sitting right on my desktop, and the before pic is fucking bad. But no. None for you gregs, even though you've got a fucking bone for it.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
User avatar
the cheese
The Douche
 
Posts: 17157
Joined: 30 Apr 2006, 20:40
Location: 2nd Biggest Asshole

Re: Weightlifting/Fitness

Postby SouthernYokel » 03 Feb 2017, 16:12

:? sad about it.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 28518
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: Weightlifting/Fitness

Postby Gregs Kite » 03 Feb 2017, 16:15

the cheese wrote:I mean, I got a pair of pics for you assholes to compare sitting right on my desktop, and the before pic is fucking bad. But no. None for you gregs, even though you've got a fucking bone for it.


I believe you. I really do.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 21077
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Weightlifting/Fitness

Postby the cheese » 03 Feb 2017, 16:24

Gregs Kite wrote:
the cheese wrote:I mean, I got a pair of pics for you assholes to compare sitting right on my desktop, and the before pic is fucking bad. But no. None for you gregs, even though you've got a fucking bone for it.


I believe you. I really do.



You can have the after. The before is too embarrassing.

Image

Not, like a handsome man or anything and I still have a ways to go. That's 223. And my hair is fucked up because I took it after I worked out and the chick was like just get a picture done your old one doesn't look like you. Plus I don't like the short hair. And that shirt is fucking wrinkled and I hate that belt.
Last edited by the cheese on 07 Feb 2017, 10:38, edited 1 time in total.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
User avatar
the cheese
The Douche
 
Posts: 17157
Joined: 30 Apr 2006, 20:40
Location: 2nd Biggest Asshole

Re: Weightlifting/Fitness

Postby Briandong79 » 03 Feb 2017, 16:26

Are you a watch model?
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 29712
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: Weightlifting/Fitness

Postby the cheese » 03 Feb 2017, 16:27

Briandong79 wrote:Are you a watch model?


Apparently. It draws attention in the before pic too.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
User avatar
the cheese
The Douche
 
Posts: 17157
Joined: 30 Apr 2006, 20:40
Location: 2nd Biggest Asshole

Re: Weightlifting/Fitness

Postby SouthernYokel » 03 Feb 2017, 16:32

good job pocketing the lobster claw
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 28518
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: Weightlifting/Fitness

Postby Goose » 03 Feb 2017, 16:52

the cheese wrote:Hey, hey, hey....fuck you buddy.

In forty not too sweaty minutes three times a week I've dropped 68 pounds. So you can just go right ahead and fuck yourself. Sideways.

Bench, my work weight has gone from 135 to 215, squat from 95(!!! WEAKLING !!!) to 275, deadlift from 135 to 315.

None of those numbers are that impressive, but I've only been focusing on strength gains for three months and I'm still not super committed to it. My dick. Feel free to eat it.


Sorry to hurt your feelings cheese. As a token of my repentance I'll forgo pointing out that anybody can lose 68 pounds over several months by waddling around in the air conditioning for 40 minutes when they're over three bills.

Next time I will curb my gentle ribbing and gif-work and instead just wish death upon you and your family MTM style when generating content.
Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
User avatar
Goose
OG's sponsor
 
Posts: 2931
Joined: 03 May 2006, 10:09
Location: Temple Terrace Hooters, waiting on Shamgod

PreviousNext

Return to Other Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest