Softball

Re: Softball

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 09 Nov 2015, 16:09

Are the lesbians middle row 1, 3, and 5?
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby TVF wannabe » 09 Nov 2015, 16:10

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Are the lesbians middle row 1, 3, and 5?

with 4 being the suspected?
TVF wannabe
The Bomb Dick

Postby mj3528 » 09 Nov 2015, 16:15

TVF wannabe wrote:

IMS had my exact guesses. In the box prez noted it was 3, 4 and 5. 2 is married and 1 is a suspect.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby Prez » 09 Nov 2015, 16:33

mj3528 wrote:
TVF wannabe wrote:

IMS had my exact guesses. In the box prez noted it was 3, 4 and 5. 2 is married and 1 is a suspect.

#FP is correct as usual.

Another fun fact from this team was that we were sponsored by a local bar and went to that bar after every game to get sloppy drunk on tequila. :-&
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 09 Nov 2015, 16:33

Was back row 1 a player or retarded team manager?
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby Prez » 09 Nov 2015, 16:36

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Was back row 1 a player or retarded team manager?

We could wait for #'s to answer, but I'll recap the shoutbox conversation from earlier. I have no memory of this guy, probably a sub or part time player.
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby mj3528 » 09 Nov 2015, 16:36

Prez wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
TVF wannabe wrote:

#FP is correct as usual.

Another fun fact from this team was that we were sponsored by a local bar and went to that bar after every game to get sloppy drunk on tequila. :-&

One team I was on the organizer was a manager of an on campus bar at Ohio State. Free drinks after the game were great. #summernights
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby Rodney Farva » 22 Feb 2016, 08:38

we had our first practice of the season today at 6.30am. sort of a tryout, though no one will get cut until we set tournament teams later in the season (that's if we have more than the minimum number of players available), it's more getting everyone together to figure out where to place the girls who are eligible age-wise for both varsity and JV, more or less the 10th graders.

decent turnout, there were a few who will be solid contributors missing because they were sick, and apparently also a few who couldn't make it today or whatever. a little disappointed that some better athletes who had promised they would play decided last minute to go out for track instead, but that's okay, i don't expect any different from girls that age and one of them would have likely been a drama queen so we dodged a bullet in her case.

my daughter will be on varsity so i won't coach her. today she looked solid enough fielding and had some mustard on her throws, unfortunately she had zero accuracy and was in danger of hurting someone lol.

one thing that was important for me and the other jv coach is that the younger ones who haven't played at all before seemed for the most part to be decent athletes and were getting the hang of things quickly, which will be a key for us. last year's noobs were not good at all.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby Gregs Kite » 22 Feb 2016, 08:43

Rodney Farva wrote:we had our first practice of the season today at 6.30am. sort of a tryout, though no one will get cut until we set tournament teams later in the season (that's if we have more than the minimum number of players available), it's more getting everyone together to figure out where to place the girls who are eligible age-wise for both varsity and JV, more or less the 10th graders.

decent turnout, there were a few who will be solid contributors missing because they were sick, and apparently also a few who couldn't make it today or whatever. a little disappointed that some better athletes who had promised they would play decided last minute to go out for track instead, but that's okay, i don't expect any different from girls that age and one of them would have likely been a drama queen so we dodged a bullet in her case.

my daughter will be on varsity so i won't coach her. today she looked solid enough fielding and had some mustard on her throws, unfortunately she had zero accuracy and was in danger of hurting someone lol.

one thing that was important for me and the other jv coach is that the younger ones who haven't played at all before seemed for the most part to be decent athletes and were getting the hang of things quickly, which will be a key for us. last year's noobs were not good at all.

Are the parents real cocksuckers or nah? How's the MILF scene?
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Rodney Farva » 22 Feb 2016, 08:49

Gregs Kite wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:we had our first practice of the season today at 6.30am. sort of a tryout, though no one will get cut until we set tournament teams later in the season (that's if we have more than the minimum number of players available), it's more getting everyone together to figure out where to place the girls who are eligible age-wise for both varsity and JV, more or less the 10th graders.

for the most part they are completely disinterested. none go to practices, hardly any go to the pre-season games which are always at school, mostly on saturday mornings. that's true across all sports at our school, which i never understood. if you have the chance to watch your kid play a high school sport, don't you do it? anyone who raises shit usually does it either by email to the AD and/or head coach, or else by complaining only to other parents, so either way i'm removed from that thank you tivo.

there are a couple of kind of MILFy ones but nothing to right home about.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 22 Feb 2016, 09:39

Rodney Farva wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

for the most part they are completely disinterested. none go to practices, hardly any go to the pre-season games which are always at school, mostly on saturday mornings. that's true across all sports at our school, which i never understood. if you have the chance to watch your kid play a high school sport, don't you do it? anyone who raises shit usually does it either by email to the AD and/or head coach, or else by complaining only to other parents, so either way i'm removed from that thank you tivo.

there are a couple of kind of MILFy ones but nothing to right home about.

You seem to be having a lot of problems with your posts today.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby Rodney Farva » 22 Feb 2016, 10:49

urp. i are retard today.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby nova » 12 Apr 2016, 07:32

Softball started last week. We're pretty much a brand new squad, and shocker...we're 4-0. We got rid of the old bitches who couldn't play dead and replaced them with The Pole full-time, this skanky PE teacher who wears a full face of makeup to every game and my sister in-law who hasn't done anything niggerish to break her hand. Hit two bombs yesterday. Feeling pretty okay with myself.
Jew Jitsu: It's like you guys are incompatible with each other but have to make due cause you can't pull out.
nova
Thrifty Negro

Postby Gregs Kite » 12 Apr 2016, 07:37

I assume that since you broke up with the Jihad broad, you will be/are fucking the Pole full time now?
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Previous

Return to Other Sports