Softball

Re: Softball

Postby ctz31 » 06 Nov 2015, 10:50

nova wrote:Season ended on Monday. We finished 4-10, but won three of our last four. It actually turned into a fun season once we all found our rhythm and place in the field. THe obvious challenge is finding dependable girls. We played at least two doubleheaders where we took automatic outs because we didn't have enough girls, and that hurts. The last doubleheader was great because we played the other team that was 2-10, and it was our World Series of sorts. We had seen them the previous week, and they were like "Oh, we FINALLY get to play you guys"....motherfucker. We've been saying the same thing about YOU guys. You're horrendous! Just like us! We ended up beating their asses twice. I even hit a big boy home run in my last at-bat of the season. I was so proud.

We are likely to get a team together for the spring. I'm starting to recruit girls now, because we are NOT having another four win season. I'm gunning for .500 or better. Beledat.

Nice. Finish on a high note and carry that momentum into the next season. Like the '15 red sox. Just don't fire your PbP guy!
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Postby Prez » 06 Nov 2015, 10:56

nova wrote:
Prez wrote:I have a few irons in the fire to play softball again next spring. Stay tuned.

Is this an all seniors league? Or are you going to play pitcher or first base exclusively?

I'm pretty damn good at softball. I've played games with the work crowd about 4-5 years ago and even doe I was really fat, I played SS and hit well.
Back in the day when I played on a co-ed team, I usually pitched, but I'm versatile and can play any position. I probably couldn't pull off playing in a competitive men's league, but feel confident that I could easily hang in any co-ed league.
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby Rodney Farva » 06 Nov 2015, 11:29

prez gonna get dat over-60 league turrrrrrrrnt up
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby Prez » 06 Nov 2015, 11:39

When we play softball at the sotsg picnic, I should be a 1st or 2nd round pick. Considering the high number of un-athletic faggots /kite who post here, that's not saying much.
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby CourtesyFlush » 06 Nov 2015, 11:40

Prez wrote:When we play softball at the sotsg picnic, I should be a 1st or 2nd round pick. Considering the high number of un-athletic faggots /kite who post here, that's not saying much.

I'll offer up my pinch running skillz
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby Briandong79 » 06 Nov 2015, 11:40

I'll be one of the worst players, no question.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Prez » 06 Nov 2015, 11:44

I elect Kite and Nova as team captains, please draft your teams from the regular posters.
Prez
The MAWG

Postby ctz31 » 06 Nov 2015, 11:45

First or second pick. Dis nigga.
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Postby Prez » 06 Nov 2015, 11:56

ctz31 wrote:First or second pick. Dis nigga.

1st or 2nd round pick.
I stand by that comment considering the likely top 2 players are the captains.
Prez
The MAWG

Postby CourtesyFlush » 06 Nov 2015, 11:57

Prez wrote:I elect Kite and Nova as team captains, please draft your teams from the regular posters.

That's a solid ass.

Garg/norv...here are the list of attendees from the SOTSG picnic that are still semi active:

Frank
Garg
Prez
#QM
Balls
sux
bix
jitz
theny
jike
yokel
norv
BD
longdick
JT
dunk
anus
flush
cheese
MTM
TVFW
Goobis
PJ76
ONTB
Mario
sco
IMS
mr b
nerf
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby Rodney Farva » 06 Nov 2015, 11:58

i think we can assume for the benefit of this exercise that all 'active' posters make this hypothetical picnic
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby nova » 06 Nov 2015, 12:50

A pick by pick draft would be fucking exhausting but here's how I'd pick my team:

LongDickoftheLaw/Theny
Goobis/31
Prez/ONTB
QM/UEM
cheese/bacon
PhillyJim/MTM
Flush/Yoke
Anus/Dong
JD/Bald
Jew Jitsu: It's like you guys are incompatible with each other but have to make due cause you can't pull out.
nova
Thrifty Negro

Postby Gregs Kite » 06 Nov 2015, 14:08

nova wrote:A pick by pick draft would be fucking exhausting but here's how I'd pick my team:

LongDickoftheLaw/Theny
Goobis/31
Prez/ONTB
QM/UEM
cheese/bacon
PhillyJim/MTM
Flush/Yoke
Anus/Dong
JD/Bald

First round:
ONTB
Longwind
FTT
Balls
Goobis
Fulsh
IMS
JT

Second Round:
PJ
Theny
Goose
Yoke
MTM
Dongbag
Clayton
Dunk
Jike

ETA: Had to replace Dooze with Clayton. I forgot his extensive lax bro experience. Him, Yoke and Theny can swap recipes and gossip on the bench together.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Prez » 06 Nov 2015, 14:23

Gregs Kite wrote:First round:
ONTB
Longwind
FTT
Balls
Goobis
Fulsh
IMS
JT

Second Round:
PJ
Theny
Goose
Yoke
MTM
Dongbag
Clayton
Dunk
Jike

ETA: Had to replace Dooze with Clayton. I forgot his extensive lax bro experience. Him, Yoke and Theny can swap recipes and gossip on the bench together.

Was my omission because you think I'd suck or that I'll be dead before we play the game?
Prez
The MAWG

Postby Rodney Farva » 07 Nov 2015, 00:43

i would expect theny to be a good hitter
Rodney Farva
Your real father

PreviousNext

Return to Other Sports