Horse Racing

Re: Horse Racing

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 03 May 2016, 10:45

One of Mor Spirit's great-great-great grandfathers is Secretariat. One of Destin's great-great grandfathers is Secretariat. #thefarm

I also like Exaggerator and Outwork. And the favorite I guess.
TheWolf - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: BREAKING: wolfette did not come home to blow me
Briandong79 - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: 31, you're up.
User avatar
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 11028
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

Re: Horse Racing

Postby God Shamgod » 05 May 2016, 16:04

From what I have seen the California horses are way above everyone else. Will box Nyquist, Mor Spirit, Exaggerator, Danzing Candy, and thrown in Gun Runner with that.
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
User avatar
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD
 
Posts: 5458
Joined: 26 Sep 2005, 10:06
Location: rehab

Re: Horse Racing

Postby the cheese » 05 May 2016, 16:19

God Shamgod wrote:From what I have seen the California horses are way above everyone else. Will box Nyquist, Mor Spirit, Exaggerator, Danzing Candy, and thrown in Gun Runner with that.


<<writes this down, bets every other horse in the field>>
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
User avatar
the cheese
The Douche
 
Posts: 16636
Joined: 30 Apr 2006, 20:40
Location: 2nd Biggest Asshole

Re: Horse Racing

Postby God Shamgod » 05 May 2016, 16:32

the cheese wrote:
God Shamgod wrote:From what I have seen the California horses are way above everyone else. Will box Nyquist, Mor Spirit, Exaggerator, Danzing Candy, and thrown in Gun Runner with that.


<<writes this down, bets every other horse in the field>>


You're talking to the guy that hit the super last year. Granted it was the lowest payout by far in recent history.
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
User avatar
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD
 
Posts: 5458
Joined: 26 Sep 2005, 10:06
Location: rehab

Re: Horse Racing

Postby the cheese » 05 May 2016, 16:52

God Shamgod wrote:
the cheese wrote:
God Shamgod wrote:From what I have seen the California horses are way above everyone else. Will box Nyquist, Mor Spirit, Exaggerator, Danzing Candy, and thrown in Gun Runner with that.


<<writes this down, bets every other horse in the field>>


You're talking to the guy that hit the super last year. Granted it was the lowest payout by far in recent history.


The exception that proves the rule!

There's an OTB about a mile from my office. Might have to stop by and lay a little bit on that combo.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
User avatar
the cheese
The Douche
 
Posts: 16636
Joined: 30 Apr 2006, 20:40
Location: 2nd Biggest Asshole

Re: Horse Racing

Postby SouthernYokel » 06 May 2016, 07:32

I choose Mor Spirit. Based on the puppies choice on the tonight show.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 28007
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: Horse Racing

Postby God Shamgod » 09 May 2016, 11:03

Hit the tri again, paid shit.
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
User avatar
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD
 
Posts: 5458
Joined: 26 Sep 2005, 10:06
Location: rehab

Previous

Return to Other Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest