Brittany Jackson Appreciation Thread

Postby Tremendous_sidePotential » 21 Mar 2006, 08:16

Snake wrote:What's really interesting is how much better she looks in the action sports shots than when she's posing like a model.

I agree, but she's still hot regardless.
http://7up17togo.blogspot.com/

Bricks Tue May 04, 2010 11:32 pm How many chicks have you bedded _?
_ Tue May 04, 2010 11:33 pm: i will say 27 with a confidence interval of around 97%
nerf66 Tue May 04, 2010 11:34 pm: 97% confident they were all women?
Tremendous_sidePotential
The Bomb Dick

Postby Snake » 22 Mar 2006, 03:36

I honestly like that better. Give me a girl who looks like an 8 when shes just in sweats and stuff, even if she doesn't make herself look that much better with makeup and shit. Nothing worse than meeting a girl who looks like a 10 when shes all dressed up and then seeing her without and she's a 6.
Let me be very clear. I AM NOT A 49ers FAN!!!

I am the Beer Pong Jesus. If you want a shot at my title, bring it on. BPong.com

~Keep fighting the good fight to get someone else nicknamed Jake the Snake

~Peyton Manning SUCKS
Snake
Basketball Jesus

Postby SouthernYokel » 22 Mar 2006, 09:30

Snake wrote:I honestly like that better. Give me a girl who looks like an 8 when shes just in sweats and stuff, even if she doesn't make herself look that much better with makeup and shit. Nothing worse than meeting a girl who looks like a 10 when shes all dressed up and then seeing her without and she's a 6.

Good call snake. Hate waking up next to a sea donkey when you thought you were bringing home a minx.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Montecore's Revenge » 20 Apr 2006, 13:10

Haven't posted here in a while. Here's another one. Just a regular picture this time:

Montecore's Revenge
The Angel of Death

Postby Fletch » 20 Apr 2006, 13:30

I'm so sad that I missed out on this thread when it was started. I just ran through it all and it was breathtakingly entertaining.

And I have either never heard of her or just don't recall it. I say yay - she's hot whatever her size is.
nasty nova wrote:I'm a meaningless piece of shit
Fletch
The Bomb Dick

Postby Ulysses Everett McGill » 20 Apr 2006, 13:33

Irwin M. Fletcher wrote:I'm so sad that I missed out on this thread when it was started. I just ran through it all and it was breathtakingly entertaining.

And I have either never heard of her or just don't recall it. I say yay - she's hot whatever her size is.

Fletch - as a general rule, it's almost always a good idea to go back and read through old threads [when bored here] because you will pick up a lot of background info. Sometimes, you can even revive an old thread which re-opens wounds. Bwaaaa-haaaaa-haaaaa
FRSB

[Mon 2:08] Dick Hertz: it's also called - "ringing the cowbell". ask tiff about it.
Ulysses Everett McGill
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby Fletch » 20 Apr 2006, 13:46

Ulysses Everett McGill wrote:
Irwin M. Fletcher wrote:I'm so sad that I missed out on this thread when it was started. I just ran through it all and it was breathtakingly entertaining.

Fletch - as a general rule, it's almost always a good idea to go back and read through old threads [when bored here] because you will pick up a lot of background info. Sometimes, you can even revive an old thread which re-opens wounds. Bwaaaa-haaaaa-haaaaa

Thanks, UEM - I do do that. It gets a bit overwhelming. There's just a shitload of content.

I generally don't want to re-open old threads, though, at least not until I know more background on the stuff and people 'round here, for exactly the reason you mentioned.
nasty nova wrote:I'm a meaningless piece of shit
Fletch
The Bomb Dick

Postby Montecore's Revenge » 12 Jul 2006, 20:38

Haven't posted in this thread in a while . . .

Streetclothes:
Montecore's Revenge
The Angel of Death

Postby Scoring Machine » 12 Jul 2006, 22:41

That chick is going to be an unattractive physical education teacher in like 10 years that doubles as a coach.
2005 SOTSG Fantasy Baseball Champion
05-06 SOTSG Fantasy Hoops Champion
2006 SOTSG Fantasy Golf Champion

Q. How do they practice safe sex at Oregon State?
A. By placing a warning sign on the animals that kick
Scoring Machine
Etiquette Instructor

Postby Montecore's Revenge » 12 Jul 2006, 22:47

Scoring Machine wrote:That chick is going to be an unattractive physical education teacher in like 10 years that doubles as a coach.

Here's another prediction - In like 100 years, she'll look something like this:

Montecore's Revenge
The Angel of Death

Postby Theny » 13 Jul 2006, 07:21

Inappropriate, Monty...inappropriate.

:lol:
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby Dr Jeckyll » 13 Jul 2006, 07:46

Montecore's Revenge wrote:
Scoring Machine wrote:That chick is going to be an unattractive physical education teacher in like 10 years that doubles as a coach.

so wrong, but yet so funny. :lol:
Gregs Kite - Wed Apr 05, 2017 2:55 pm: I hate DJ and his stupid face and hes so stupid and I want to punch him
Dr Jeckyll
The Bomb Dick

Postby Fletch » 13 Jul 2006, 09:50

No way. That corpse is too small. :wink:

Previous pics have been ok, and perhaps it's just "looking bad by association," but she looks scary in that pic with what'shernameTennesseecoach. Too orange.
Fletch
The Bomb Dick

Postby Montecore's Revenge » 13 Jul 2006, 09:59

Irwin M. Fletcher wrote:Previous pics have been ok, and perhaps it's just "looking bad by association," but she looks scary in that pic with what'shernameTennesseecoach. Too orange.

I agree - the (probable) fake n' bake tan is a little much in that one.
Montecore's Revenge
The Angel of Death

Postby Chuck » 13 Jul 2006, 10:00

Irwin M. Fletcher wrote:

No way. That corpse is too small. :wink:

Previous pics have been ok, and perhaps it's just "looking bad by association," but she looks scary in that pic with what'shernameTennesseecoach. Too orange.

?Seems she brushed regularly?
Chuck
Another dude worth meeting

PreviousNext

Return to Other Sports