Brittany Jackson Appreciation Thread

Brittany Jackson Appreciation Thread

Postby Montecore's Revenge » 14 Mar 2006, 02:02

If you don't know who she is, here's her "resume," courtesy of her personal website:

Brittany Jackson's website wrote:Brittany Jackson is a recent graduate of the University of Tennessee where she was a four-year starter for the UT Lady Vols women's basketball team. As a student-athlete, Brittany trained and played under Coach Pat Summitt, one of the NCAA's toughest and most distinguished coaches. During her career at UT Brittany played in four consecutive Women's Final Four tournaments including her senior year when she played a key leadership role in the teams bid for the national championship. As a senior, Brittany was named to the SEC All-Tournament team.

► As part of one of the top women's sports teams in the country, Brittany, who majored in broadcast Communications, had a first-hand opportunity to experience and learn about the sports media business. She participated in countless media interviews, university publicity relations activities and fan appreciation events. She also managed to squeeze in a semester-long internship with WVLT-Channel 8, Volunteer TV, assisting head sports broadcaster, Rick Russo in conducting interviews and editing video packages.

► Brittany, a Tennessee native, has also been extremely active in a number of Knoxville community service outreach efforts including; the American Cancer Society, Knoxville's Promise, The Race for the Cure and the Knoxville Boys & Girls Club's April Play Day.

► Brittany's skills include; basketball, volleyball, track, swimming and softball.

► Height: 6' 0"

► Measurements: 38-30-38, shoe 10.


She's currently playing pro ball with the San Jose Spiders, hoping to get picked up by the WNBA at some point. Her numbers are actually better than when she played at Tennessee, which should give you an idea of the relative strength of the SEC vs. minor league women's basketball.

All of the above notwithstanding, I wouldn't have started this thread if I didn't think she were also beautiful.

Image

I debated whether or not to start this thread, but I decided that, frivolous as it may be, it's not any more frivolous than some of the topics we have here.

Expect a lot of double-posting . . .
User avatar
Montecore's Revenge
The Angel of Death
 
Posts: 6418
Joined: 06 Jan 2006, 20:48
Location: Not using steroids

Postby Colonel Angus » 14 Mar 2006, 07:36

Seen her a lot, in photos and in person, and my reaction is: meh. They have airbrushed her up pretty well in her publicity shots, but she is only hot in the context of women's basketball. So if you had to choose a women's basketball player, then she's pretty attractive.
"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"
User avatar
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC
 
Posts: 18626
Joined: 11 Aug 2005, 15:09

Postby Frank the Tank » 14 Mar 2006, 09:44

Let me know when the Sue Bird Appreciation Thread is started.
User avatar
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet
 
Posts: 31273
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:34

Postby nova » 14 Mar 2006, 09:44

Why don't we just rename this the Marginally Attractive Female Athlete Appreciation Thread?
Jew Jitsu: It's like you guys are incompatible with each other but have to make due cause you can't pull out.
User avatar
nova
Thrifty Negro
 
Posts: 25369
Joined: 04 Aug 2005, 16:04
Location: King's Tower | Los Angeles, CA

Postby SouthernYokel » 14 Mar 2006, 09:47

She's in the top 1/2% of all female athletes in terms of attractiveness, but that's sort of like being in the top half percent of all tards in terms of functionality. She's hot, but she's no model.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 28518
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Postby Montecore's Revenge » 14 Mar 2006, 09:59

I stand by my original post. You guys can rain on the parade all you want, but it won't work! :) I like pretty blue eyes, and she's got 'em. I think the fact that she's an athlete adds to the mix for me personally. I would much prefer a girl who is normal, or even athletic, so long as she's feminine above all else.

Here's a non-airbrushed picture for you, Yokel:

Image
User avatar
Montecore's Revenge
The Angel of Death
 
Posts: 6418
Joined: 06 Jan 2006, 20:48
Location: Not using steroids

Postby Colonel Angus » 14 Mar 2006, 10:37

I don't know if they are still dating or not, but she went out with Casey Clausen for most of her time here at UT. Not sure if that is a good or bad thing, but I guess it shows she can suffer a fool pretty well (or may be one herself.)
"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"
User avatar
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC
 
Posts: 18626
Joined: 11 Aug 2005, 15:09

Postby SouthernYokel » 14 Mar 2006, 10:45

Colonel Angus wrote:I don't know if they are still dating or not, but she went out with Casey Clausen for most of her time here at UT. Not sure if that is a good or bad thing, but I guess it shows she can suffer a fool pretty well (or may be one herself.)


Not only that, but she's willing to date below her attractiveness rating.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 28518
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Postby Colonel Angus » 14 Mar 2006, 10:48

SouthernYokel wrote:
Colonel Angus wrote:I don't know if they are still dating or not, but she went out with Casey Clausen for most of her time here at UT. Not sure if that is a good or bad thing, but I guess it shows she can suffer a fool pretty well (or may be one herself.)


Not only that, but she's willing to date below her attractiveness rating.


Well, I don't really pay attention to what guys are good- or bad-looking, but before all his hair started falling out Casey was the object of many UT girls' affections. Casey and Brittany were the Brangelina of UT sports circa 2002.
"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"
User avatar
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC
 
Posts: 18626
Joined: 11 Aug 2005, 15:09

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 14 Mar 2006, 10:55

nasty nova wrote:Why don't we just rename this the Marginally Attractive Female Athlete Appreciation Thread?


Good point. Any pics of insect lady Jennie Finch we can pretend are hot?
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 29414
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Postby Montecore's Revenge » 14 Mar 2006, 11:43

nasty nova wrote:Why don't we just rename this the Marginally Attractive Female Athlete Appreciation Thread?


Do you really only rate her as "marginally" attractive? I mean, really?
User avatar
Montecore's Revenge
The Angel of Death
 
Posts: 6418
Joined: 06 Jan 2006, 20:48
Location: Not using steroids

Postby DirtDawg » 14 Mar 2006, 12:39

Did I read that right?

Her measurements are 6'0, 38-30-38?

Tall, big tits, tiny fuckin' waist, nice size dumper?

She may be marginal but I'd still play hide the salomi with that big boned motherfucker.
User avatar
DirtDawg
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 7664
Joined: 25 Jan 2006, 14:13
Location: RIP. Just Win, Baby

Postby Colonel Angus » 14 Mar 2006, 13:11

DirtDawg wrote:Did I read that right?

Her measurements are 6'0, 38-30-38?

Tall, big tits, tiny fuckin' waist, nice size dumper?

She may be marginal but I'd still play hide the salomi with that big boned motherfucker.


A big chest measurement does not mean "big tits" - she may be 38 inches around, but cup size is the info you need.

Since when is a 30-inch waist "tiny"?

And from seeing her plenty of times in public, I can say that the height and waist size are about as reliable as any published athlete measurements in any media guide in the country.
"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"
User avatar
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC
 
Posts: 18626
Joined: 11 Aug 2005, 15:09

Postby Montecore's Revenge » 14 Mar 2006, 13:14

Colonel Angus wrote:
DirtDawg wrote:Did I read that right?

Her measurements are 6'0, 38-30-38?

Tall, big tits, tiny fuckin' waist, nice size dumper?

She may be marginal but I'd still play hide the salomi with that big boned motherfucker.


A big chest measurement does not mean "big tits" - she may be 38 inches around, but cup size is the info you need.

Since when is a 30-inch waist "tiny"?

And from seeing her plenty of times in public, I can say that the height and waist size are about as reliable as any published athlete measurements in any media guide in the country.


Ok, then what would you say she is?
User avatar
Montecore's Revenge
The Angel of Death
 
Posts: 6418
Joined: 06 Jan 2006, 20:48
Location: Not using steroids

Postby DirtDawg » 14 Mar 2006, 13:17

Colonel Angus wrote:
DirtDawg wrote:Did I read that right?

Her measurements are 6'0, 38-30-38?

Tall, big tits, tiny fuckin' waist, nice size dumper?

She may be marginal but I'd still play hide the salomi with that big boned motherfucker.


A big chest measurement does not mean "big tits" - she may be 38 inches around, but cup size is the info you need.

Since when is a 30-inch waist "tiny"?

And from seeing her plenty of times in public, I can say that the height and waist size are about as reliable as any published athlete measurements in any media guide in the country.


Her wagons look pretty good in that pic MR posted. Might be a 38B but they still look pretty solid.

A 30-inch waist on a 6'0 broad sounds pretty thin to me; definitely not a heifer. What would you call a small waist, Ang?

Lastly, regardless of the veracity of the measurements, I'd still bury my bone in that tall bitch.
User avatar
DirtDawg
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 7664
Joined: 25 Jan 2006, 14:13
Location: RIP. Just Win, Baby

Next

Return to Other Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest