Olympics

Re: Olympics

Postby TheWolf » 09 Feb 2018, 17:24

Anyone watch Chicago Med? My wife has those chicago shows on all the time. They're ok, but far from appointment viewing. Anyway... 4 on Sweden looks like a poor man's version of the cute psychiatrist on Chicago Med. Or maybe she doesn't. W.e. here's a pic of that chick.

"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby jman » 09 Feb 2018, 17:37

SouthernYokel wrote:Surely one of our other Scandinavian countries can do better than sweeden.

you'd think that until you remember that most of them are big burly viking chicks that probably hunt whales for a living and have to lug around 40 pound rocks for the sport they play.

Wolf, I don't really see the resemblance but thanks for the pic. I've never watched those Chicago shows but they suck.
jman
Tecmo Bowl Bo Jackson

Postby Gregs Kite » 12 Feb 2018, 08:16

Big fan of the Muff Face Spin-a-roo.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Briandong79 » 12 Feb 2018, 09:17

Gregs Kite wrote:Big fan of the Muff Face Spin-a-roo.

That's a solid go-to, I enjoyed that, TY.

I was amazed that that Rippon guy was the first openly gay American athlete to qualify for a Winter Olympics. I mean, I realize he may not have been out at the time but Johnny Weir still was on a team.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby TheWolf » 12 Feb 2018, 09:49

Gregs Kite wrote:Big fan of the Muff Face Spin-a-roo.

I thought that Canadian chick looked pretty hot, I'd give her a muff face spin a roo.

This guy is gay, Dong? Inconceivable!

- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Gregs Kite » 12 Feb 2018, 10:16

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

mister braycon - Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:00 pm: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby mj3528 » 12 Feb 2018, 10:20

TheWolf wrote:Anyone watch Chicago Med? My wife has those chicago shows on all the time. They're ok, but far from appointment viewing. Anyway... 4 on Sweden looks like a poor man's version of the cute psychiatrist on Chicago Med. Or maybe she doesn't. W.e. here's a pic of that chick.

My ex-wife watches these Chicago shows as well. I don't quite understand it. They have that psychiatrist dressed down all the time now after she is afraid of being attacked by patients.

I like this blonde on Chicago Fire.

2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby TheWolf » 12 Feb 2018, 10:27

Kite, nice dick pics.

I'm not remotely surprised by your pick, #s. She's really hot. The Latino (I think?) chick from Chicago Fire is the best one, though.

- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby chrisco » 12 Feb 2018, 11:34

Lot of missed shots in biathlon, and no one could stick their landings in the snowboarding. I thought these were world class athletes and not people treating it like an NBA dunk contest. #CoolOlympicAnalysisSco
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby jman » 12 Feb 2018, 11:54

chrisco wrote:Lot of missed shots in biathlon, and no one could stick their landings in the snowboarding. I thought these were world class athletes and not people treating it like an NBA dunk contest. #CoolOlympicAnalysisSco

Shooting you can at least blame on the wind. That snowboarding doe...congrats on the gold dude, you're the only guy who completed a fucking run.
jman
Tecmo Bowl Bo Jackson

Postby Goose » 12 Feb 2018, 13:17

jman wrote:
chrisco wrote:Lot of missed shots in biathlon, and no one could stick their landings in the snowboarding. I thought these were world class athletes and not people treating it like an NBA dunk contest. #CoolOlympicAnalysisSco

Shooting you can at least blame on the wind. That snowboarding doe...congrats on the gold dude, you're the only guy who completed a fucking run.

The snowboarders are also blaming the wind.
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby jman » 12 Feb 2018, 14:18

Ok, I think Wolf in another thread mentioned ranking stuff so I'll throw out my top 5 beefs with Olympic snowboarding.

5. It's made Shaun White a name. I don't know why but I just don't like that fucker.

4. They don't "start" their run, they "drop in". FOH

3. The results are based solely on judging. I pretty much hate all events like this. I don't need the drama of waiting to see who some dickhead from Belgium thinks landed the best double cork 360. Be the best within an objective set of rules (distance, time) and you're the winner.

2. At least in the event that was on yesterday, they took the highest score from each rider out of multiple runs and that determined the results. Not the average or cumulative score of those runs, but just the highest. So these dipshits only have to hit one run cleanly out of 4 and hope everyone else washes out. Way to emphasize actually being good at your sport, Olympics.

1. It's an Olympic sport. Didn't they invent the X games for this shit? I'm sure it's existence is solely 'murrica getting it shoehorned into the games to win more medals. Thanks Obama.
jman
Tecmo Bowl Bo Jackson

Postby chrisco » 12 Feb 2018, 14:23

jman wrote:Ok, I think Wolf in another thread mentioned ranking stuff so I'll throw out my top 5 beefs with Olympic snowboarding.

5. It's made Shaun White a name. I don't know why but I just don't like that fucker.

3. The results are based solely on judging. I pretty much hate all events like this. I don't need the drama of waiting to see who some dickhead from Belgium thinks landed the best double cork 360. Be the best within an objective set of rules (distance, time) and you're the winner.

2. At least in the event that was on yesterday, they took the highest score from each rider out of multiple runs and that determined the results. Not the average or cumulative score of those runs, but just the highest. So these dipshits only have to hit one run cleanly out of 4 and hope everyone else washes out. Way to emphasize actually being good at your sport, Olympics.

1. It's an Olympic sport. Didn't they invent the X games for this shit? I'm sure it's existence is solely 'murrica getting it shoehorned into the games to win more medals. Thanks Obama.

Strong list. How on earth to the announcers keep track of these moves? I see a snowboarder go off a jump and all I can tell is how high they went, if it felt like they twisted around a little or a lot, and if they "nailed" the landing. Meanwhile the announcers are gushing about how she just corked that half side 1040 mcgriddle with a backside twinkle tap.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby TheWolf » 12 Feb 2018, 14:24

jman wrote:Ok, I think Wolf in another thread mentioned ranking stuff so I'll throw out my top 5 beefs with Olympic snowboarding.

Solid content generation, jman. I agree with every word of your post. Fuck snowboarding. It's sorta fun to watch though, for some reason.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby CourtesyFlush » 12 Feb 2018, 14:27

It's weird but I en joy these sports when they're in the Olympics but hate hate hate the X-Games. ¯\_( ツ)_/¯
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

PreviousNext

Return to Other Sports