Olympics

Re: Olympics

Postby the cheese » 18 Jan 2018, 14:24

Briandong79 wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:It's getting to the point that as much as the NCAA got involved with Penn State, I'm surprised that they have been absolutely silent on Michigan State.

The NCAA is a sham. Just look at how they handled the UNC academic fraud. They're toothless and they know it.

They railroaded Penn State, they still can get after it if they choose.

The NCAA is going to get so mad at Michigan State they will put Cleveland State on probation for a decade.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby CourtesyFlush » 18 Jan 2018, 15:30

Frank the Tank wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:It's getting to the point that as much as the NCAA got involved with Penn State, I'm surprised that they have been absolutely silent on Michigan State.

The NCAA is a sham. Just look at how they handled the UNC academic fraud. They're toothless and they know it.

Key words “if they choose”. Rather than trying to enforce rules they seem more intent on settling grudges, or choosing battles randomly. I have trouble thinking of a better example of idiocy that encapsulates the NCAA than the back-to-back decisions to let UNC skate on large-scale academic fraud but to ban an NC State player for taking a class. They suck.

Less than a month until Olympic curling. #threadintegrity

This is why the NCAA sucks.

#threadintegrity ass for you Frank--top 5 hottest curling ladies to watch in the upcoming Olympics
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 19 Jan 2018, 06:55

CourtesyFlush wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:

Key words “if they choose”. Rather than trying to enforce rules they seem more intent on settling grudges, or choosing battles randomly. I have trouble thinking of a better example of idiocy that encapsulates the NCAA than the back-to-back decisions to let UNC skate on large-scale academic fraud but to ban an NC State player for taking a class. They suck.

Less than a month until Olympic curling. #threadintegrity

This is why the NCAA sucks.

#threadintegrity ass for you Frank--top 5 hottest curling ladies to watch celebrate in the upcoming Olympics
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Frank the Tank » 08 Feb 2018, 09:41

Hot curling action is already underway at the Olympics. The US’s best medal hope is the sibling team of Matt and Becca Hamilton in the mixed doubles. They handily beat the “OAR” (Olympic Athlete from Russia) team in their first match, but lost to gold meal favorite Canada in their second after a disastrous fifth end where Canada stole three. If you think regular curling takes too long, mixed doubles goes by pretty quickly, usually taking about 90 minutes or less per match. It’s a fun watch. You throw five stones per end and have eight ends, rather than eight stones per end through ten ends, meaning there’s only half as many throws.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby Rodney Farva » 08 Feb 2018, 11:40

to me this is a cool story, at least to me. i went to high school with her father, and knew her grandfather, who was a really nice guy.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby nova » 08 Feb 2018, 16:50

Rodney Farva wrote:to me this is a cool story, at least to me. i went to high school with her father, and knew her grandfather, who was a really nice guy.

Was about to ask WTTLL, but noticed she's only 17.

See ya in a year.
Jew Jitsu: It's like you guys are incompatible with each other but have to make due cause you can't pull out.
nova
Thrifty Negro

Postby jman » 08 Feb 2018, 16:57

CourtesyFlush wrote:#threadintegrity ass for you Frank--top 5 hottest curling ladies to watch in the upcoming Olympics

Not gonna steal Frank's massive curling thunder but the chick from the team not from Russia playing in mixed doubles is pretty ok. I'm guessing the Swedes dominate this doe.

jman
Bruce Dickinson

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 08 Feb 2018, 17:03

nova wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:to me this is a cool story, at least to me. i went to high school with her father, and knew her grandfather, who was a really nice guy.

Was about to ask WTTLL, but noticed she's only 17.

See ya in a year.

Gotta move to WEST virginia where age of consent is 16, du.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby Frank the Tank » 09 Feb 2018, 08:48

jman wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:#threadintegrity ass for you Frank--top 5 hottest curling ladies to watch in the upcoming Olympics

Not gonna steal Frank's massive curling thunder but the chick from the team not from Russia playing in mixed doubles is pretty ok. I'm guessing the Swedes dominate this doe.

I haven’t done any research on other teams so this is TiVo’s work you’re doing jman. Nice job.

She was not that good at curling doe. Should’ve taken the PED’s. Aldoe I see since they were horrible against the Americans they’ve gone undefeated, so I have no point.

Canada was supposed to dominate the mixed doubles but they don’t look dominant so far.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby Rodney Farva » 09 Feb 2018, 10:59

there appears to be a fire in her eyes that i find quite appealing
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby SouthernYokel » 09 Feb 2018, 16:00

Rodney Farva wrote:there appears to be a fire in her eyes that i find quite appealing

She looks like she should be in the direct to video Twilight sequels
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby chrisco » 09 Feb 2018, 16:08

SouthernYokel wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:there appears to be a fire in her eyes that i find quite appealing

She looks like she should be in the direct to video Twilight sequels

Definitely the baddie in Twilight: The Covening.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby jman » 09 Feb 2018, 16:39

hmm..appears I was not correct re: Swedes. They appear to be...eh..

Dunno, maybe Canada is the leader in the clubhouse?

Guess I'll stick with the Russian for now. Even if she is shitty at curling.
jman
Bruce Dickinson

Postby TheWolf » 09 Feb 2018, 16:44

Sweden: 4 >>>>> 532 or 523 or 325 or 352 or 235 or 253 >>> 1

Canada: 2 >>> 143, I guess.

Good talk.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby SouthernYokel » 09 Feb 2018, 17:15

Surely one of our other Scandinavian countries can do better than sweeden.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

PreviousNext

Return to Other Sports