Postby Mario Speedwagon » 28 Aug 2016, 18:12

Jew Jitsu wrote:What do you know about getting a medal in hoops :lol:

Gold in Tokyo, nigga.
#2C4S
Mario Speedwagon
Trackies n' Tinnies

Re: Olympics

Postby SouthernYokel » 29 Aug 2016, 09:26

so maybe lochte was only part douche and not full on douche? This USA Today article is like 4000 words too long but the gist is they were either robbed by the security guard or there was a language/drunkenness barrier that made them think they were being robbed, and the security guard definitely had his gun drawn on them. they never broke anything in the bathroom or the bathroom door, that was entirely manufactured by the news and brazilian police. White privilege!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/ol ... /89082232/
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Gregs Kite » 29 Aug 2016, 10:41

Nobody circles the wagons like hot guy swimmers.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Frank the Tank » 17 Sep 2016, 08:49

2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby TheWolf » 19 Sep 2016, 08:07

"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Goose » 19 Sep 2016, 15:03

No fair Wolf. That's like ctz making a joke about sucking cock or -bjs making a joke about being a serial killer.

WE want to make the same stale jokes about the Pats cheating, -bjs murdering hookers and ctz blowing his roommate. If a Pats fan makes a joke about the Pats cheating it's no fun, you let all the air out of the joke, and then who wins? Nobody wins.
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby TheWolf » 19 Sep 2016, 15:26

Let all the air out of it. Like the patriots. Hilarious. Fucking cheating faggots.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Goose » 19 Sep 2016, 15:30

TheWolf wrote:Let all the air out of it. Like the patriots. Hilarious. Fucking cheating faggots.

Slipping a terrible Deflate-gate joke in there seemed like the right thing to do.

Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby Dthefritz » 19 Sep 2016, 17:56

TheWolf wrote:Let all the air out of it. Like the patriots. Hilarious. Fucking cheating faggots.

You should get some of those MIT computer science quee-ahs to do like those Russian hackers and obtain evidence of your long held assertion that every other team is cheating just as egregiously as the Pats, but it's being covered up because Boston is a backwater that can't draw ratings and told Brady isn't as marketable a star as Joe Flacco.
Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby Frank the Tank » 19 Sep 2016, 18:25

Dthefritz wrote:

You should get some of those MIT computer science quee-ahs to do like those Russian hackers and obtain evidence of your long held assertion that every other team is cheating just as egregiously as the Pats, but it's being covered up because Boston is a backwater that can't draw ratings and told Brady isn't as marketable a star as Joe Flacco.

There are enough Patriot fans at MIT that they'd probably do this, when they should be using their time more productively making sure that all records of the Packers beating the Steelers in Super Bowl XLV are erased.

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby TheWolf » 19 Sep 2016, 19:52

Dthefritz wrote:

My long held assertion, huh? Ok.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 19 Sep 2016, 21:26

In the spirit of Olympics unity, let's just all agree that yes, the Patriots are fucking cheating faggots
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Gregs Kite » 20 Sep 2016, 07:03

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:In the spirit of Olympics unity, let's just all agree that yes, the Patriots are fucking cheating faggots

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby BigJohnStudd » 26 Oct 2016, 02:21

BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby Frank the Tank » 22 Feb 2017, 15:06

Olympic bidding for 2024 down to just two cities as candidates drop like flies. Second Olympics in a row. Maybe it has something to do with how they keep getting more expensive and frequently the venues just lie in ruins as little as six months after the games.

They mention that they might award both the 2024 and 2028 games at the same time. If there's no formal bidding process, is that their way of just giving both LA and Paris Olympics assuming one is willing to wait an extra four years? That would certainly signal that the IOC is giving up hope on Olympic prestige recovering any time soon.

Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

PreviousNext

Return to Other Sports