Olympics

Re: Olympics

Postby SouthernYokel » 05 Dec 2017, 15:04

chrisco wrote:Men's hockey team is going to play under the Olympic Athlete from Russia flag.

https://twitter.com/SlavaMalamud


lol whut
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 30441
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: Olympics

Postby chrisco » 05 Dec 2017, 15:07

SouthernYokel wrote:
chrisco wrote:Men's hockey team is going to play under the Olympic Athlete from Russia flag.

https://twitter.com/SlavaMalamud


lol whut

Its right there in Salva Malamud's timeline bro.

Does Ovi get to play the no one believed we aren't juicing card to olympic gold?

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
No.

Image
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
User avatar
chrisco
Madoff
 
Posts: 12575
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 17:31

Re: Olympics

Postby SouthernYokel » 05 Dec 2017, 15:14

chrisco wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
chrisco wrote:Men's hockey team is going to play under the Olympic Athlete from Russia flag.

https://twitter.com/SlavaMalamud


lol whut

Its right there in Salva Malamud's timeline bro.

Does Ovi get to play the no one believed we aren't juicing card to olympic gold?

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
No.

Image


they will dominate the group round and score 20 more goals than the next best team and then inexplicably get shut out by a team from a desert nation
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 30441
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: Olympics

Postby Frank the Tank » 05 Dec 2017, 16:34

chrisco wrote:Russian Team banned from Olympics:

http://www.espn.com/olympics/story/_/id ... ympic-flag

Men's hockey team is going to play under the Olympic Athlete from Russia flag.

https://twitter.com/SlavaMalamud


Not sure why this announcement is being made now rather than, say, 18 months ago.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
User avatar
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet
 
Posts: 31882
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:34

Re: Olympics

Postby JichaelDick » 06 Dec 2017, 11:10

Frank the Tank wrote:
chrisco wrote:Russian Team banned from Olympics:

http://www.espn.com/olympics/story/_/id ... ympic-flag

Men's hockey team is going to play under the Olympic Athlete from Russia flag.

https://twitter.com/SlavaMalamud


Not sure why this announcement is being made now rather than, say, 18 months ago.


We--and by we, I mean 79, Angus, and Farva--were too busy raking a 19-year-old American girl over the coals for taunting a fucking Russian dope fiend in Rio.

Whoops, got to get the saliva off the screen, I hear a bell ringing.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 26498
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Salivating

Re: Olympics

Postby chrisco » 02 Jan 2018, 09:40

Aging midget cockbag to lead a lineup of journeymen in ARE :sniff: quest to take home Olympic gold.

http://teamusa.usahockey.com/page/show/ ... -s-roster#

Thanks Gary Bettman for ruining the best hockey tournament out there.

I would have preferred more college kids on the squad so I could blame the Terriers shitty season on the Olympics. Instead you only get Jordan Greenway.

Enjoy the KHL All Star Tourney everyone!
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
User avatar
chrisco
Madoff
 
Posts: 12575
Joined: 15 Mar 2007, 17:31

Re: Olympics

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 18 Jan 2018, 13:17

So Michigan State pulled a Penn State and ignored all the complaints about that gymnast doctor huh?

Must be a B1G pastime.
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
User avatar
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot
 
Posts: 12818
Joined: 22 Oct 2007, 13:09
Location: Virginia

Re: Olympics

Postby mj3528 » 18 Jan 2018, 13:19

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:So Michigan State pulled a Penn State and ignored all the complaints about that gymnast doctor huh?

Must be a B1G pastime.

Penn state isn't a tru big 10 school
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
User avatar
mj3528
#QM
 
Posts: 9823
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

Re: Olympics

Postby JT99 » 18 Jan 2018, 13:52

mj3528 wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:So Michigan State pulled a Penn State and ignored all the complaints about that gymnast doctor huh?

Must be a B1G pastime.

Penn state isn't a tru big 10 school


I know what he means
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 10157
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: Olympics

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 18 Jan 2018, 13:57

JT99 wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:So Michigan State pulled a Penn State and ignored all the complaints about that gymnast doctor huh?

Must be a B1G pastime.

Penn state isn't a tru big 10 school


I know what he means

TRU B1G schools stick to molesting girls, fake ass wannabes like PSU, Rutgers, Nebraska, Maryland go for boys?
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
User avatar
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot
 
Posts: 12818
Joined: 22 Oct 2007, 13:09
Location: Virginia

Re: Olympics

Postby the cheese » 18 Jan 2018, 14:06

mj3528 wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:So Michigan State pulled a Penn State and ignored all the complaints about that gymnast doctor huh?

Must be a B1G pastime.

Penn state isn't a tru big 10 school


He's not wrong you know dot gif
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
User avatar
the cheese
The Douche
 
Posts: 18556
Joined: 30 Apr 2006, 20:40
Location: 2nd Biggest Asshole

Re: Olympics

Postby Briandong79 » 18 Jan 2018, 14:12

It's getting to the point that as much as the NCAA got involved with Penn State, I'm surprised that they have been absolutely silent on Michigan State.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 31460
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: Olympics

Postby CourtesyFlush » 18 Jan 2018, 14:13

Briandong79 wrote:It's getting to the point that as much as the NCAA got involved with Penn State, I'm surprised that they have been absolutely silent on Michigan State.

The NCAA is a sham. Just look at how they handled the UNC academic fraud. They're toothless and they know it.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
User avatar
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 14901
Joined: 28 Oct 2007, 01:11
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Olympics

Postby Briandong79 » 18 Jan 2018, 14:16

CourtesyFlush wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:It's getting to the point that as much as the NCAA got involved with Penn State, I'm surprised that they have been absolutely silent on Michigan State.

The NCAA is a sham. Just look at how they handled the UNC academic fraud. They're toothless and they know it.


They railroaded Penn State, they still can get after it if they choose.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 31460
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: Olympics

Postby Frank the Tank » 18 Jan 2018, 14:22

Briandong79 wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:It's getting to the point that as much as the NCAA got involved with Penn State, I'm surprised that they have been absolutely silent on Michigan State.

The NCAA is a sham. Just look at how they handled the UNC academic fraud. They're toothless and they know it.


They railroaded Penn State, they still can get after it if they choose.


Key words “if they choose”. Rather than trying to enforce rules they seem more intent on settling grudges, or choosing battles randomly. I have trouble thinking of a better example of idiocy that encapsulates the NCAA than the back-to-back decisions to let UNC skate on large-scale academic fraud but to ban an NC State player for taking a class. They suck.

Less than a month until Olympic curling. #threadintegrity
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
User avatar
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet
 
Posts: 31882
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:34

PreviousNext

Return to Other Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron