Curling

Re: Curling

Postby Frank the Tank » 26 Nov 2017, 13:43

mj3528 wrote:Tank, thoughts?

https://deadspin.com/nina-roth-and-john-shuster-win-olympic-curling-spots-in-1820629127

I actually remember Shuster, I think in the 2010 Olympics and he seemed horrible.

Image

Nina Roth looks cute.


This is Shuster's fourth olympics. He's lost thirty pounds this time around. There's no stars in waiting, so I'll keep my fingers crossed. He was on the bronze-medal winning team in Torino, but he was actually removed as skip in either Vancouver or Sochi (I forget) because his shooting percentage was so so so bad.

I've only seen Nina Roth curl a little bit on the TV. We needed a change even more desperately on the women's side than we did the men's side. Remember in Sochi when Great Britain hung a 7-end on are team (see photo)? Guh. With expectations so low, I think the Roth Rink should be better than past USA teams. I still don't see either side making the medal round doe.

IMG_0076.jpg
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
User avatar
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet
 
Posts: 32020
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:34

Re: Curling

Postby Rodney Farva » 24 Jan 2018, 13:46

You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
User avatar
Rodney Farva
Your real father
 
Posts: 25573
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 22:17

Re: Curling

Postby Frank the Tank » 24 Jan 2018, 13:56

Rodney Farva wrote:hawt


My heritage is Swedish, but I really like this Norway team. They seem to have the most fun every year.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
User avatar
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet
 
Posts: 32020
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:34

Re: Curling

Postby JT99 » 24 Jan 2018, 16:27

Frank the Tank wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:hawt


My heritage is Swedish, but I really like this Norway team. They seem to have the most fun every year.


Would have guessed irish based on alcohol consumption alone
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


mister bacon - 01 Feb 2018 15:00: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 10337
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: Curling

Postby Frank the Tank » 24 Jan 2018, 16:28

JT99 wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:hawt


My heritage is Swedish, but I really like this Norway team. They seem to have the most fun every year.


Would have guessed irish based on alcohol consumption alone


They are consistently too drunk to qualify. God bless them.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
User avatar
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet
 
Posts: 32020
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:34

Re: Curling

Postby TheWolf » 24 Jan 2018, 16:32

Frank the Tank wrote:
JT99 wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:hawt


My heritage is Swedish, but I really like this Norway team. They seem to have the most fun every year.


Would have guessed irish based on alcohol consumption alone


They are consistently too drunk to qualify. God bless them.


Doesn't help that they show up with these things instead of brooms, either.

Image
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 19986
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: Curling

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 24 Jan 2018, 16:40

TheWolf wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:
JT99 wrote:
Frank the Tank wrote:
Rodney Farva wrote:hawt


My heritage is Swedish, but I really like this Norway team. They seem to have the most fun every year.


Would have guessed irish based on alcohol consumption alone


They are consistently too drunk to qualify. God bless them.


Doesn't help that they show up with these things instead of brooms, either.

Image


Elizabeth Hurling
User avatar
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer
 
Posts: 18765
Joined: 11 May 2007, 13:07

Re: Curling

Postby JT99 » 15 Feb 2018, 21:20

BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


mister bacon - 01 Feb 2018 15:00: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 10337
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: Curling

Postby Frank the Tank » 16 Feb 2018, 10:37



I need to do this up here.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
User avatar
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet
 
Posts: 32020
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:34

Previous

Return to Other Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest