Lacrosse vs. any sport

Re: Lacrosse vs. any sport

Postby Rodney Farva » 27 May 2015, 03:21

in my very limited understanding, that tierney guy is one hell of a coach.

this game is going to continue to grow in the US and A by leaps and bounds as kids who normally would have played football shift to lax because their mommies don't want them getting head injuries and turning into mike webster.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby bosux » 28 May 2015, 05:22

plus, the chicks dig it

and yes, tierney is a sickbird coach
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby Clayton Bigsby » 16 May 2016, 04:05

So Major League Lacrosse has a "2 point line" where outside shots count for 2 instead of 1. Boston is down 2 with like 3 seconds left, ball behind their own goal. You won't believe what happens next!

Clayton Bigsby
Head of the Snake

Postby Rodney Farva » 16 May 2016, 05:38

i've watched that multiple times, including on full screen, and between the play itself, the replay, and the replay from behind the end, i couldn't see the ball once. the replay from behind was completely off.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby Frank the Tank » 17 May 2016, 10:43

I like how many of the fans are wearing "BallBusters" shirts.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby Clayton Bigsby » 05 May 2017, 16:18

OJ#'s Hofstra has multiple, fantastic brain farts all at once to blow playoff game vs. Marcus Camby's Mass. Long poles and goalie should be ashamed of themselves. Ball knows what I mean.
Clayton Bigsby
Head of the Snake

Postby OJ8871440 » 06 May 2017, 23:17

Clayton Bigsby wrote:OJ#'s Hofstra has multiple, fantastic brain farts all at once to blow playoff game vs. Marcus Camby's Mass. Long poles and goalie should be ashamed of themselves. Ball knows what I mean.

This is why we can't have nice things.

Despite the 10-0 start to the season and despite beating UMass 15-8 2 weeks prior and depite the near certainty that they won't make the NCAA tournament, this isn't even the worst loss in school history, let alone the worst loss to UMass. In the 2006 NCAA tournament, they were the 3 seed facing an unranked UMass in the quarterfinals with a trip to the Final Four on the line.

Hofstra Coach John Danowski had a feeling that Saturday's quarterfinal against Massachusetts would be close. So for the past few days, he repeatedly told his team that a single goal would determine the outcome.

With about eight minutes left in the fourth quarter, it appeared as if Danowski had miscalculated. Hofstra led by five goals and seemed poised to reach the semifinals of the N.C.A.A. Division I men's tournament for the first time.

Then, without warning, Danowski's prediction came true. Massachusetts scored five goals in about seven and a half minutes to send the game into overtime, and Jim Connolly's goal halfway through the extra period gave the Minutemen an improbable 11-10 victory.
Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:39 pm Dr Jeckyll who the hell reads OJ posts?
OJ8871440
Rocky Balboa

Previous

Return to Other Sports