Snowboarding

Re: Snowboarding

Postby Prez » 12 Mar 2008, 08:27

bosux191820042090 wrote:i've been to just about every mountain in vermont and stowe/mansfield is easily my favorite...also the tallest in the state

I like Stowe, but my favorite has always been Okemo. Of course I haven't skied in 14 yrs so I'm a little out of the loop.

I've been told that new technology in the equipment makes it a lot easier for the casual skier... ie. shorter, wider, skies make it much easier to control your decent and lessen the chance of hugging a tree at high speed.
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby bosux » 12 Mar 2008, 22:25

RSNprez wrote:
bosux191820042090 wrote:i've been to just about every mountain in vermont and stowe/mansfield is easily my favorite...also the tallest in the state

I like Stowe, but my favorite has always been Okemo. Of course I haven't skied in 14 yrs so I'm a little out of the loop.

I've been told that new technology in the equipment makes it a lot easier for the casual skier... ie. shorter, wider, skies make it much easier to control your decent and lessen the chance of hugging a tree at high speed.

night and day, prez...shaped skis have made it so much easier...i had a 10 year hiatus myself from 1990-2000, and couldn't believe the difference when i used modern skis...no more long straight 198's
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby DirtDawg » 24 Mar 2008, 12:28

bosux191820042090 wrote:
RSNprez wrote:

night and day, prez...shaped skis have made it so much easier...i had a 10 year hiatus myself from 1990-2000, and couldn't believe the difference when i used modern skis...no more long straight 198's

I've only been to Okemo once but I really enjoyed the powder and the variations of the trails.
Bricks - given the opportunity I would rape your dead grandmother's corpse and burn down your house. No offense.
MTM - A saint that rapes is still saint.
DirtDawg
Never Forgotten

Postby Prez » 24 Mar 2008, 12:34

DirtDawg wrote:I've only been to Okemo once but I really enjoyed the powder and the variations of the trails.

Fun fact about Okemo: My wife had a slope side condo there for a 1/2 season and that's where we met, through mutual friends. We "slept together" the first night because everyone else was already paired up, but didn't have sex, cuz we had literally just met and I was way too drunk and tired from skiing all day to even try to make a move.
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby TheWolf » 24 Mar 2008, 12:41

A couple dudes I work with work ski patrol at Okemo on weekends. I try to take advantage of their half price tickets as often as I can, but I didn't make it up there at all this year. Not good times.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby DirtDawg » 24 Mar 2008, 13:05

RSNprez wrote:
DirtDawg wrote:I've only been to Okemo once but I really enjoyed the powder and the variations of the trails.

Fun fact about Okemo: My wife had a slope side condo there for a 1/2 season and that's where we met, through mutual friends. We "slept together" the first night because everyone else was already paired up, but didn't have sex, cuz we had literally just met and I was way too drunk and tired from skiing all day to even try to make a move.

Even the trails that aren't that hard are pretty wicked on Okemo. Needless to say, the biggest, baddest slopes in Virginia are like 1/10 as big as the black diamonds in Vermont.

PS Prez: Sounds like you were mackin 20+ years ago! nice job....
Bricks - given the opportunity I would rape your dead grandmother's corpse and burn down your house. No offense.
MTM - A saint that rapes is still saint.
DirtDawg
Never Forgotten

Postby bosux » 25 Mar 2008, 09:12

never skiied okemo, but i've driven by it a couple times...looks nice, but as far as size and variety it can't compare to killington/stowe/sugarbush/jay...jay peak is hardcore...it's a tossup between jay and mansfield for best in the east...maybe throw sugarloaf in there too...the loaf is huge
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby TheWolf » 25 Mar 2008, 09:33

I'm a big fan of Killington and Stowe. I haven't been to any of the others you listed. We were supposed to ski Sugarbush the weekend after Christmas, but it rained all day so we just got drunk instead.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby Prez » 18 Sep 2012, 07:10

Shaun White is a bitch

What's the matter with her?

Prez
The MAWG

Postby bosux » 17 Mar 2014, 14:21

bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby bosux » 22 Aug 2014, 11:02

bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby bosux » 27 Jan 2016, 18:31

bout to shred the biggest baddest bumps in the commonwealth

bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby Gregs Kite » 11 Feb 2016, 08:22

Big air at Fenway, this is cool to watch if you want to be sober and throw up.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBnkzY4sx6Y ... ioned/?v=6
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

TheWolf - Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:26 pm: i'm ctz. i'm sober at 3:30 pm. dork

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Goose » 11 Feb 2016, 14:01

Gregs Kite wrote:Big air at Fenway, this is cool to watch if you want to be sober and throw up.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBnkzY4sx6Y ... ioned/?v=6

Nice vid greg. Looks like one of those SSX video games gone glitchy.
Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
OG's sponsor

Previous

Return to Other Sports