Notre Dame Sucks: The forum of Notre Dame hating

Re: Notre Dame Sucks: The forum of Notre Dame hating

Postby JT99 » 18 Jan 2013, 22:58

Lennay Kekua is willing to give it another shot with Manti

And because of this, I just want to say: I’m sorry, Manti, for everything I’ve put you through.

Though I know mere words cannot do much when the entire world wants to know why you behaved as you did, I want everyone to know that I never meant to hurt you. Indeed, had I known the things I did not do would have caused so much harm, I would have told you from the start that I wasn’t real and that we weren’t actually communicating in any actual sense of the word.

Looking back, our relationship seems like something out of a storybook: a romantic bond forged between a star Notre Dame linebacker and me, a beautiful, entirely fictitious 22-year-old Stanford student. The love Manti and I had was so strong we never once had to question the basic fundamentals of spatial reality or the nature of being—we were just one person and one fictional non-person who were head over heels for each other.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

mister bacon - 01 Feb 2018 15:00: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby Prez » 23 Jan 2013, 08:06

Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby paje » 08 Mar 2013, 08:10

Gunner Kiel to transfer. Not at all surprising with the way Everett Golson established himself this year. EG possesses the skill sets Brian Kelly wants in the offense more so than Kiel. Tommy Rees is also back to provide depth.
paje
Another dude worth meeting

Postby Briandong79 » 08 Mar 2013, 09:26

paje wrote:Gunner Kiel to transfer. Not at all surprising with the way Everett Golson established himself this year. EG possesses the skill sets Brian Kelly wants in the offense more so than Kiel. Tommy Rees is also back to provide depth.

Iowa may literally back up a truck of money for this kid at this point. They were considered to be in the running both times, and given that he's now transferred twice, I don't think any of the truly elite schools will touch him. Either that, or he'll wind up at SMU\Houston\Hawaii and throw for 6000 yards.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby God Shamgod » 08 Mar 2013, 09:42

Been weary of this guy. How many good QB's come from Indiana? Rex Grossman?
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD

Postby nova » 08 Mar 2013, 12:33

God Shamgod wrote:Been weary of this guy. How many good QB's come from Indiana? Rex Grossman?

Jew Jitsu: It's like you guys are incompatible with each other but have to make due cause you can't pull out.
nova
Thrifty Negro

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 08 Mar 2013, 13:29

Trent Green
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby Colonel Angus » 15 Aug 2014, 14:32

LOL, it's been nearly 18 months since anyone posted in the Notre Dame thread. Nice relevance.

http://www.sportingnews.com/ncaa-footba ... /fb/SNMain
"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC

Postby Theny » 15 Aug 2014, 16:04

Colonel Angus wrote:LOL, it's been nearly 18 months since anyone posted in the Notre Dame thread. Nice relevance.

Three words into an article about academic fraud and there's already a typo. [-X
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby Briandong79 » 15 Aug 2014, 16:18

Briandong79 wrote:
paje wrote:Gunner Kiel to transfer. Not at all surprising with the way Everett Golson established himself this year. EG possesses the skill sets Brian Kelly wants in the offense more so than Kiel. Tommy Rees is also back to provide depth.

Iowa may literally back up a truck of money for this kid at this point. They were considered to be in the running both times, and given that he's now transferred twice, I don't think any of the truly elite schools will touch him. Either that, or he'll wind up at SMU\Houston\Hawaii and throw for 6000 yards.

He's going to be the starter at Cincy, I wasn't way off.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Goobis » 15 Aug 2014, 16:36

Colonel Angus wrote:LOL, it's been nearly 18 months since anyone posted in the Notre Dame thread. Nice relevance.

This stuff would never go on in 95% of schools in major college athletics. And by this stuff, I mean publicizing it and issuing suspensions.
Goobis
Statue Enthusiast

Postby Briandong79 » 15 Aug 2014, 16:47

Goobis wrote:

This stuff would never go on in 95% of schools in major college athletics. And by this stuff, I mean publicizing it and issuing suspensions.

Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Goobis » 16 Oct 2014, 16:57

Here come the Irish! It's Catholics vs. Criminoles, good vs. evil. Not sure how anyone outside of Tallahassee or prison could be pulling for FSU here. That 1993 game is one of my top college football memories, just behind the 1988 ND win over Miami, and of course Penn State's win over Miami in the 87 Fiesta Bowl for the belts. Joe really took it to Jimmy Johnson that day. Go Irish! ND 34 FSU 29.
Last edited by Goobis on 16 Oct 2014, 17:47, edited 2 times in total.
Goobis
Statue Enthusiast

Postby Theny » 16 Oct 2014, 17:10

Goobis wrote:Here come the Irish! It's Catholics vs. Criminoles, good vs. evil. Not sure how anyone outside of Tallahassee or prison could be pulling for FSU here. That 1993 game is one of my to college football memories, just behind the 1988 ND win over Miami, and of course Penn State's win over Miami in the 87 Fiesta Bowl for the belts. Joe really took it to Jimmy Johnson that day. Go Irish! ND 34 FSU 29.

You're aware ND has a black qb right?

I'm rooting for a 0-0 tie in that game.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby Goobis » 16 Oct 2014, 17:46

Theny wrote:
You're aware ND has a black qb right?

Not sure why that matters, you racist! And black qb isn't nearly descriptive enough for FSU's misspelled James. I look forward to his riches to rags story once he busts out of the NFL in a couple years. At least he can fall back on his education!
Last edited by Goobis on 17 Oct 2014, 08:44, edited 1 time in total.
Goobis
Statue Enthusiast

PreviousNext

Return to College Sports