Notre Dame Sucks: The forum of Notre Dame hating

Re: Notre Dame Sucks: The forum of Notre Dame hating

Postby Theny » 24 Oct 2014, 09:59

ONTB wrote:
Theny wrote:I've met her. Surprisingly short.

Like freakishly short or just, I though she'd be taller having seen her take so much black dick?

Ha. The latter.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 24 Oct 2014, 15:19

mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby JT99 » 02 Nov 2015, 15:14

BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

mister bacon - 01 Feb 2018 15:00: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby Briandong79 » 16 Nov 2015, 10:03

Is it weird that they just have ND wording in the end zones?

Also, I didn't even know they were doing the game at the Nationals stadium.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby chrisco » 16 Nov 2015, 10:43

Briandong79 wrote:

Bryce Harper's dog was just tooo frigging cute so they moved the venue.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Prez » 16 Nov 2015, 10:55

chrisco wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:

Bryce Harper's The Fort's dog was just tooo frigging cute so they moved the venue.
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby Prez » 26 Sep 2016, 09:07

My friend, who is going through a nasty divorce, loves ND football and routinely comes to my house to watch the games. I hate ND and actively root against them in every sport, but especially footbawwwr. It pained me to root for Duke on Saturday but I feel like I made the right decision. We have fun.
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby mj3528 » 26 Sep 2016, 09:26

Prez wrote:My friend, who is going through a nasty divorce, loves ND football and routinely comes to my house to watch the games. I hate ND and actively root against them in every sport, but especially footbawwwr. It pained me to root for Duke on Saturday but I feel like I made the right decision. We have fun.

You two should do a spouse swap. Save money on the divorces.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby Goose » 26 Sep 2016, 09:34

mj3528 wrote:
Prez wrote:My friend, who is going through a nasty divorce, loves ND football and routinely comes to my house to watch the games. I hate ND and actively root against them in every sport, but especially footbawwwr. It pained me to root for Duke on Saturday but I feel like I made the right decision. We have fun.

Rooting for Duke was tough. But knowing that Duke won't go anywhere in football if they win makes it easier to root for them.

I've got a lot of in-laws and step-relatives from Indiana that are big ND fans. With a loss to Duke, knowing that they won't get to bitch about missing the playoffs after a one-two loss season against a generally soft schedule is liberating.
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby JichaelDick » 26 Sep 2016, 10:07

Goose wrote:
mj3528 wrote:

Rooting for Duke was tough. But knowing that Duke won't go anywhere in football if they win makes it easier to root for them.

I've got a lot of in-laws and step-relatives from Indiana that are big ND fans. With a loss to Duke, knowing that they won't get to bitch about missing the playoffs after a one-two loss season against a generally soft schedule is liberating.

Duke University is hatable, but I will always root for David Cutcliffe. Damn good coach, albeit a mediocre recruiter (with the exception of Patrick Willis...he gets little credit for Eli, to be honest).
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Colonel Angus » 26 Sep 2016, 10:13

JichaelDick wrote:
Goose wrote:
mj3528 wrote:

Duke University is hatable, but I will always root for David Cutcliffe. Damn good coach, albeit a mediocre recruiter (with the exception of Patrick Willis...he gets little credit for Eli, to be honest).

I think I hear what you're saying but I think he deserves full credit for Eli. It's possible he would have still gone to Oxford but it became a slam dunk when they hired Cut.
"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC

Postby CourtesyFlush » 26 Sep 2016, 10:14

JichaelDick wrote:
Goose wrote:
mj3528 wrote:

How does he get no credit for Eli? Please explain to me like I'm Balls.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby Colonel Angus » 26 Sep 2016, 10:15

CourtesyFlush wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
Goose wrote:
mj3528 wrote:

The argument would be that Eli was always going to Ole Miss because of Archie and who the coach was didn't matter.
"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC

Postby JichaelDick » 26 Sep 2016, 10:18

Colonel Angus wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
Goose wrote:
mj3528 wrote:

The argument would be that Eli was always going to Ole Miss because of Archie and who the coach was didn't matter.

Pretty much. Ole Miss did hire Cutcliffe to basically keep him from maybe leaving since he already had a good relationship with the Mannings, but Eli was always going to be a Rebel.

Colonel probably knows this, but there was a LOT of bad blood toward Archie in Mississippi when Peyton went to Tennessee.

ETA: I think Colonel's close to right, but hiring Cutcliffe was probably Pete Boone's only good move in terms of football while AD at Ole Miss.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby JT99 » 30 Jan 2018, 16:26

BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

mister bacon - 01 Feb 2018 15:00: i need a man on the inside. do it shammy!
JT99
Between Bannings

Previous

Return to College Sports