College Basketball 2017-2018

Re: College Basketball 2017-2018

Postby CourtesyFlush » 12 Feb 2018, 15:22

Rodney Farva wrote:made the mistake of going to see some exciting Patriot League hoops this weekend, Lehigh at American. awful basketball. tied toward end of regulation, AU gets a steal, hustle it up the court, point guard (2nd best guy on a team with 2 decent players) has a head of steam, gets some separation and nails a go-ahead midrange jumper with 3 seconds left....... which gets wiped off the board because their idiot coach called timeout with 5.4 seconds to go. time goes back up on the board, they run a disjointed semblance of a play, get a lousy shot off, leave enough time for Lehigh to get the rebound and one of their guys to almost make a halfcourt buzzer beater. goes to OT, it's close and AU's idiot coach picks up a technical which pretty much kills their chances. AU get the ball down by 2 at the end but fumble it around and get a shot up after the buzzer sounds.

Lehigh will always have a special place in my heart for doing this.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Previous

Return to College Sports