2017 NCAA Tournament

Re: 2017 NCAA Tournament

Postby JT99 » 17 Mar 2017, 09:52

MisterTambourineMan wrote:6 tweets prompts an article.

Nice picture. I'd like to plow her.


Because she is pretty or because she is a competent sideline reporter? Asking for a blogger friend.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 9378
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: 2017 NCAA Tournament

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 17 Mar 2017, 09:59

JT99 wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:6 tweets prompts an article.

Nice picture. I'd like to plow her.


Because she is pretty or because she is a competent sideline reporter? Asking for a blogger friend.

because of how well she holds a long, cylindrical object close to her mouth
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
User avatar
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot
 
Posts: 11887
Joined: 22 Oct 2007, 13:09
Location: Virginia

Re: 2017 NCAA Tournament

Postby JT99 » 17 Mar 2017, 10:04

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
JT99 wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:6 tweets prompts an article.

Nice picture. I'd like to plow her.


Because she is pretty or because she is a competent sideline reporter? Asking for a blogger friend.

because of how well she holds a long, cylindrical object close to her mouth


Image
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 9378
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: 2017 NCAA Tournament

Postby CourtesyFlush » 17 Mar 2017, 13:34

Michigan is living a charmed life. Wouldn't shock me in the least if they made the Final Four out of the Midwest.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
User avatar
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 14239
Joined: 28 Oct 2007, 01:11
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: 2017 NCAA Tournament

Postby JichaelDick » 19 Mar 2017, 02:15

Few thoughts:

1. Fuck you, Villanova. There's a reason I picked Iowa to beat your worthless asses last year. My b, Donger.

2. Whew, FSU took a beating. Chris Mack ain't bad at his job. Indiana might should give him a ring instead of Alford.

3. Speaking of coaches IU should give a holler, damn good defensive gameplan by Chris Holtmann and Butler. Didn't expect Giddy to go scoreless. Hate it for him, love watching him play.

4. Painter should use his bigs together more. Don't know if Swanigan is an NBA guy, but I like watching that dude.

5. I think Tony Bennett is a good coach, but he desperately needs to change his offensive philosophy. At some point, you have to score, and UVA just isn't strong enough there.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 25650
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Dang ol' Arlen, Texas, man

Re: 2017 NCAA Tournament

Postby JichaelDick » 19 Mar 2017, 22:50

JichaelDick wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:only person in America who has Dook flaming out in the Round of 32 (I don't trust the "they're the hottest team in the NCAA" crap ever, and Marquette can score some points).


cough

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck


youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu


I really wish Sakerlina weren't leaking oil by the gallon down the stretch. I love watching Sindarius Thornwell. Although the possibility of Dook being screwed by having to play USCe in Greenville (because of the HB2 bill) is hilarious to me.


Confirmed. It is hilarious.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 25650
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Dang ol' Arlen, Texas, man

Re: 2017 NCAA Tournament

Postby jman » 20 Mar 2017, 08:04

JichaelDick wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:only person in America who has Dook flaming out in the Round of 32 (I don't trust the "they're the hottest team in the NCAA" crap ever, and Marquette can score some points).


cough

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck


youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu


I really wish Sakerlina weren't leaking oil by the gallon down the stretch. I love watching Sindarius Thornwell. Although the possibility of Dook being screwed by having to play USCe in Greenville (because of the HB2 bill) is hilarious to me.


Confirmed. It is hilarious.


Can't play in NC because of HB2, so go to SC and get the confederate flag flown outside the arena. Gotta love the Carolinas.

Also, can't find a decent pic on teh webs but Dana Jacobson was looking pretty outstanding yesterday.
User avatar
jman
Another dude worth meeting
 
Posts: 653
Joined: 11 Nov 2008, 21:35
Location: stayin thirsty

Re: 2017 NCAA Tournament

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 20 Mar 2017, 09:14

JichaelDick wrote:Few thoughts:


A few thoughts about your thoughts

1. Fuck you, Villanova. There's a reason I picked Iowa to beat your worthless asses last year. My b, Donger.


Yuuuuuuup.

2. Whew, FSU took a beating. Chris Mack ain't bad at his job. Indiana might should give him a ring instead of Alford.


Mack > Alford, good call.

4. Painter should use his bigs together more. Don't know if Swanigan is an NBA guy, but I like watching that dude.


Swanigan can go. He'll be an undervalued pick that plays for a decade.

A few other thoughts:
Fuck you, Bucky. I mean nice job and all but fuck you.
Zona gave me a scare but I still like them to win it.
Baylor can eat a dick.
But how does this impact the lottery?
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
User avatar
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 12441
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

Re: 2017 NCAA Tournament

Postby ctz31 » 20 Mar 2017, 09:56

I enjoyed viewing the Wisconsin Nova game in person. That was pretty much the only fun game in Buffalo this weekend. I guess Princeton almost pulling off the upset? Notre Dame games were dreadful and the officiating was so annoying with all the foul calls. All in all it wasn't a great time. Rather watch at a bar with alcohol. I did bet Wisconsin so that made that game even sweeter. That point guard of theirs was my nigga. Bronson something. Pinchot?
User avatar
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD
 
Posts: 9036
Joined: 03 Feb 2005, 10:06
Location: Why did I come to Buffalo???

Re: 2017 NCAA Tournament

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 20 Mar 2017, 10:13

ctz31 wrote:I enjoyed viewing the Wisconsin Nova game in person. That was pretty much the only fun game in Buffalo this weekend. I guess Princeton almost pulling off the upset? Notre Dame games were dreadful and the officiating was so annoying with all the foul calls. All in all it wasn't a great time. Rather watch at a bar with alcohol. I did bet Wisconsin so that made that game even sweeter. That point guard of theirs was my n*gga. Bronson something. Pinchot?


Yeah, I dont like how they dont sell alcohol at these games. Its kinda weird, imo.

I thought you werent going on Saturday?
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 30515
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: 2017 NCAA Tournament

Postby CourtesyFlush » 20 Mar 2017, 10:26

Gotta love the folks at MSG waking up this morning and knowing they're going to have to sell a regional of Duke, Nova, Wisconsin, Florida, Baylor, and South Carolina. One of those four will have a spot at the table in Glendale. Let that sink in for a minute or three.

Love the roll Michigan is on right now. This is starting to look like a Disney movie. They've got a really good shot at getting out of the Midwest if Purdue beats KU.

UNC had that game where you don't have your fastball and still get the W. UCLA might be the only obstacle keeping them winning it all.

Fuck Gonzaga.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
User avatar
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 14239
Joined: 28 Oct 2007, 01:11
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: 2017 NCAA Tournament

Postby SouthernYokel » 20 Mar 2017, 10:32

tickets for the MSG regional look pretty high priced to me in the secondary market. on the other hand, maybe they're used to selling the nosebleeds for $1000 because greatest city.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 29298
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: 2017 NCAA Tournament

Postby ctz31 » 20 Mar 2017, 10:32

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
ctz31 wrote:I enjoyed viewing the Wisconsin Nova game in person. That was pretty much the only fun game in Buffalo this weekend. I guess Princeton almost pulling off the upset? Notre Dame games were dreadful and the officiating was so annoying with all the foul calls. All in all it wasn't a great time. Rather watch at a bar with alcohol. I did bet Wisconsin so that made that game even sweeter. That point guard of theirs was my n*gga. Bronson something. Pinchot?


Yeah, I dont like how they dont sell alcohol at these games. Its kinda weird, imo.

I thought you werent going on Saturday?


I sold my tix for $150 because my pal had 2 extra seats. I brought my bride. We went for a morning bloody mary and then sat bored through the first game. Second game was tight though. Then went home and rather than pick up the kids immediately we had relations. Then i went to grab them at ma's while she took a nap. Nice little saturday.
User avatar
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD
 
Posts: 9036
Joined: 03 Feb 2005, 10:06
Location: Why did I come to Buffalo???

Re: 2017 NCAA Tournament

Postby JT99 » 20 Mar 2017, 10:35

I don't think that Kansas is losing
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 9378
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: 2017 NCAA Tournament

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 20 Mar 2017, 10:35

CourtesyFlush wrote: Wisconsin, Florida, Baylor, and South Carolina. One of those four will have a spot at the table in Glendale. Let that sink in for a minute or three.


Image


Fuck Gonzaga.


Image
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
User avatar
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 12441
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

PreviousNext

Return to College Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests