2017 NCAA Tournament

Re: 2017 NCAA Tournament

Postby CourtesyFlush » 16 Mar 2017, 09:41

mj3528 wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:If only Heyward's shot was an inch or two more accurate :sad:

Imagine how great the universe would be if that shot hadn't hit the back iron. :(

Crazy that Paige's shot will kind of be forgotten over time. Just a ridiculous play.

I saw an interview with Hayward and he said he knew he missed it as soon as it left his hand.

I agree that Paige's shot was simply amazing. Coach Roy needed some better D to let that shot stand.

Paige's shot only tied the game. Given the momentum had completely shifted to UNC in the last minute or so of regulation there's a good chance they win going away in OT.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby mj3528 » 16 Mar 2017, 09:49

CourtesyFlush wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:

Imagine how great the universe would be if that shot hadn't hit the back iron. :(

Crazy that Paige's shot will kind of be forgotten over time. Just a ridiculous play.

I saw an interview with Hayward and he said he knew he missed it as soon as it left his hand.

I agree that Paige's shot was simply amazing. Coach Roy needed some better D to let that shot stand.

Paige's shot only tied the game. Given the momentum had completely shifted to UNC in the last minute or so of regulation there's a good chance they win going away in OT.

Good point. I had forgotten it only tied the game. I watched that whole game too. I memba when I could memba things about sports.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby CourtesyFlush » 16 Mar 2017, 09:53

mj3528 wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:

Good point. I had forgotten it only tied the game. I watched that whole game too. I memba when I could memba things about sports.

I think everyone thought UNC was dead with about a minute left. Then Paige took over.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby Briandong79 » 16 Mar 2017, 09:56

CourtesyFlush wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:

I think everyone thought UNC was dead with about a minute left. Then Paige took over.

And now he's flopping around the D League.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby God Shamgod » 16 Mar 2017, 23:26

Leonard Hamilton being 68 is nuts by the way.

Dude looks 45 maybe 50.

Also, he does look exactly like Bunny Colvin.

#Blackdontcrack #notraycess
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD

Postby JichaelDick » 17 Mar 2017, 01:02

Reggie Upshaw, JaCorey Williams, Giddy Potts--those are some tough fuckers. Rough seed for your Gophers, Tambo.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 17 Mar 2017, 07:34

God Shamgod wrote:Leonard Hamilton being 68 is nuts by the way.

Dude looks 45 maybe 50.

Yeah I heard them talking about his age during the ACC tourney IIRC and wtf? 68???? sigh...... he must lotion /billburr
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby TheWolf » 17 Mar 2017, 08:42

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
God Shamgod wrote:Leonard Hamilton being 68 is nuts by the way.

Dude looks 45 maybe 50.

Yeah I heard them talking about his age during the ACC tourney IIRC and wtf? 68???? sigh...... he must lotion /billburr

I didn't hear them say his age, but they said something about him coaching in '77. I was like... Uh, that dude looks like he was in 3rd grade in '77.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 17 Mar 2017, 09:13

JichaelDick wrote:Reggie Upshaw, JaCorey Williams, Giddy Potts--those are some tough fuckers. Rough seed for your Gophers, Tambo.

It was expected. The opening minutes got my hopes up but we had no business being a 5 seed. At least they made it a game. Nobody important is graduating or going pro in something besides sports, maybe they get a run next year. All in all, good job good effort.
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby CourtesyFlush » 17 Mar 2017, 09:14

Uh oh...the SJW's are going after Jim Spanarkel.
LaForce, serving as the broadcast’s reporter, relayed comments from Bucknell coach Nathan Davis on West Virginia’s offensive rebounding and how the Bison would have to work to negate it in the second half. Then Lundquist asked Spanarkel “And how do you feel about that?” Spanarkel replied “I agree with Allie, I always agree with Allie, though,” and Lundquist chimed in with “I know you do!”

Spanarkel then continued with “Eight offensive rebounds…well, I’ve learned not to argue with pretty women. Like the people in my house, I don’t get in trouble with the people that are in my house either, so eight offensive rebounds, Allie, when you think about it, is really a problem, from the standpoint of Bucknell.” [West Virginia promptly gets another offensive rebound and scores.] Lundquist then goes “That’s a very good philosophy of life, by the way,” and Spanarkel goes “Yeah, isn’t it?”

I can't even with this SJW world anymore.

Here is a pic of the pretty women in question:

CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 17 Mar 2017, 09:21

CourtesyFlush wrote:Uh oh...the SJW's are going after Jim Spanarkel.
LaForce, serving as the broadcast’s reporter, relayed comments from Bucknell coach Nathan Davis on West Virginia’s offensive rebounding and how the Bison would have to work to negate it in the second half. Then Lundquist asked Spanarkel “And how do you feel about that?” Spanarkel replied “I agree with Allie, I always agree with Allie, though,” and Lundquist chimed in with “I know you do!”

Spanarkel then continued with “Eight offensive rebounds…well, I’ve learned not to argue with pretty women. Like the people in my house, I don’t get in trouble with the people that are in my house either, so eight offensive rebounds, Allie, when you think about it, is really a problem, from the standpoint of Bucknell.” [West Virginia promptly gets another offensive rebound and scores.] Lundquist then goes “That’s a very good philosophy of life, by the way,” and Spanarkel goes “Yeah, isn’t it?”

AHAAAAAA!!! SO THATS WHY 79 WAS SAYING THAT SPANARKEL WAS THE WORST COLOR GUY HE"S EVER HEARD YESTERDAY!

Dude, fucking stop trying to ruin everything in this already terrible country, B.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 17 Mar 2017, 09:27

How convenient of you to hide the elbows, rubby, WHAT DON'T YOU WANT US TO KNOW ABOUT THIS YOUNG LADY?

Ugly women are just pissed they don't get the same pass. Sorry, toots, work on your personality then

mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby JichaelDick » 17 Mar 2017, 09:35

Mountain out of a molehill. It's the SJW way. LaForce also played a little hoops, so I think Spanarkel was trying to compliment her, just awkwardly.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 17 Mar 2017, 09:41

6 tweets prompts an article.

Nice picture. I'd like to plow her.
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby TheWolf » 17 Mar 2017, 09:43

MisterTambourineMan wrote:6 tweets prompts an article.

Nice picture. I'd like to plow her.

What he said.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

PreviousNext

Return to College Sports