2017 NCAA Tournament

Re: 2017 NCAA Tournament

Postby CourtesyFlush » 20 Mar 2017, 10:41

JT99 wrote:I don't think that Kansas is losing

I didn't think so either, but they really haven't been pushed yet. Now the fun begins. Purdue, Michigan, and Oregon can all get them in KC.

Don't count out West Virginia winning the West. I'd love to see Huggy Bear conquer both Zaga and Zona.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby jman » 20 Mar 2017, 10:45

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote: Wisconsin, Florida, Baylor, and South Carolina. One of those four will have a spot at the table in Glendale. Let that sink in for a minute or three.

Fuck Gonzaga.

South Carolina wins the entertaining as hell* designation of those teams.

* /tm Simmons

Fuck Bucky
jman
Another dude worth meeting

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 20 Mar 2017, 10:56

Not for nothing /31, but I hope Wisconsin gets obliterated by whoever they play next. I want it to be known that Villanova was the worst overall #1 seed in history. They fucking suck and play in a horrible conference.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby CourtesyFlush » 20 Mar 2017, 11:02

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Not for nothing /31, but I hope Wisconsin gets obliterated by whoever they play next. I want it to be known that Villanova was the worst overall #1 seed in history. They fucking suck and play in a horrible conference.

Never ever forget :sniff:

Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby SouthernYokel » 20 Mar 2017, 12:36

jman wrote:Can't play in NC because of HB2, so go to SC and get the confederate flag flown outside the arena. Gotta love the Carolinas.

Also, can't find a decent pic on teh webs but Dana Jacobson was looking pretty outstanding yesterday.

i have a bone to pick with this, sir. what's our government supposed to do about a bunch of idiots waving a racist flag? They capitulated and took the thing down from the state house! (...after a kid murdered a bunch of black people at church in cold blood...)
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby JT99 » 20 Mar 2017, 12:42

SouthernYokel wrote:
jman wrote:Can't play in NC because of HB2, so go to SC and get the confederate flag flown outside the arena. Gotta love the Carolinas.

Also, can't find a decent pic on teh webs but Dana Jacobson was looking pretty outstanding yesterday.

i have a bone to pick with this, sir. what's our government supposed to do about a bunch of idiots waving a racist flag? They capitulated and took the thing down from the state house! (...after a kid murdered a bunch of black people at church in cold blood...)

The government is supposed to protect us and silence all hate speech later on is when we go after any non-conformists
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 20 Mar 2017, 12:48

JT99 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

The government is supposed to protect us and silence all hate speech later on is when we go after any non-conformists

The government protects hate speech. The marketplace dictates when its gone too far.

Also, the confederate flag is a symbol of treason.

/vortex commence
TheWolf - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: BREAKING: wolfette did not come home to blow me
Briandong79 - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: 31, you're up.
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby SouthernYokel » 20 Mar 2017, 13:04

JT99 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

The government protects hate speech. The marketplace dictates when its gone too far.

/vortex commence

that is the stars and bars, the confederate flag is a battle flag /vortex. also, one of the (many) flags they switched to as the official flag of the CSA was the confederate flag we know up in the corner of a white background. It was meant to show the supremacy of white people. ANYWHOO, those fuckers are pretty lucky. you don't see a whole lot of insurrection flags flying around any other countries.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby jman » 20 Mar 2017, 13:21

SouthernYokel wrote:
JT99 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

/vortex commence

that is the stars and bars, the confederate flag is a battle flag /vortex. also, one of the (many) flags they switched to as the official flag of the CSA was the confederate flag we know up in the corner of a white background. It was meant to show the supremacy of white people. ANYWHOO, those fuckers are pretty lucky. you don't see a whole lot of insurrection flags flying around any other countries.

Oh ffs, don't take it down a vortex. I was making a joke about the irony of NCAA boycotting NC because of intolerance, so we go to SC and what do you know? There's intolerance here too! Just like there is in a lot of other places they probably play games. I realize one is state-supported intolerance and the other is just gomers being gomers.
jman
Another dude worth meeting

Postby the cheese » 20 Mar 2017, 13:26

SouthernYokel wrote:
JT99 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

/vortex commence

There are a lot of insurrection flags flown in countries where the insurrection was successful.

Like the United States of America.

VORTEX!!!
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby SouthernYokel » 20 Mar 2017, 13:29

you knew what i meant!

anyway, i only took offense because i live here and we look like assholes enough already, i don't like the false equivalency on top of it
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 20 Mar 2017, 13:30

the cheese wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
JT99 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

/vortex commence

There are a lot of insurrection flags flown in countries where the insurrection was successful.

Like the United States of America.

VORTEX!!!

mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby the cheese » 20 Mar 2017, 13:35

SouthernYokel wrote:you knew what i meant!

anyway, i only took offense because i live here and we look like assholes enough already, i don't like the false equivalency on top of it

Actually, my post had multiple meanings.

I mean not just the Revolution, but also the Civil War. The CSA lost the war, but the South won the peace.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby Gregs Kite » 20 Mar 2017, 14:25

Hi dickheads. While a good cheese/Yoke battle of idiocy is always fun, let's stay on topic.

Pretty good basketball tournament going on huh?

Why do we hate Gonzaga again? Did Balls and ctz put us up to this?
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

TheWolf - Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:26 pm: i'm ctz. i'm sober at 3:30 pm. dork

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby CourtesyFlush » 20 Mar 2017, 14:49

Gregs Kite wrote:Hi dickheads. While a good cheese/Yoke battle of idiocy is always fun, let's stay on topic.

Pretty good basketball tournament going on huh?

Why do we hate Gonzaga again? Did Balls and ctz put us up to this?

Thank you for getting us back on topic, FoF. xoxoxo

I dislike Gonzaga because they've been pumped up as such a great program only to choke every year. They didn't win shit as an 'underdog' and now we're supposed to take them seriously? And don't get me started with the 'Zags' nonsense--they're the Gonzaga Bulldogs.

ETA: oh, and this guy:

CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

PreviousNext

Return to College Sports