eSports

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 20 Jan 2017, 12:09

eSports coming to the Big Ten Network.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/19/spor ... .html?_r=1

Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Re: eSports

Postby SouthernYokel » 23 Jan 2017, 08:56

a guy won a professional Smash Bros match using Duck Hunt last week. That is basically equivalent to when Tiger won that british open without using his driver.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Briandong79 » 23 Jan 2017, 09:13

SouthernYokel wrote:a guy won a professional Smash Bros match using Duck Hunt last week. That is basically equivalent to when Tiger won that british open without using his driver.

I watched that clip on Kotaku. I've never played a Smash Bros game and I have zero idea what is going on in any match. Like even the stupid percentages at the bottom don't make sense to me. Good for him though.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby SouthernYokel » 23 Jan 2017, 09:16

Briandong79 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:a guy won a professional Smash Bros match using Duck Hunt last week. That is basically equivalent to when Tiger won that british open without using his driver.

I watched that clip on Kotaku. I've never played a Smash Bros game and I have zero idea what is going on in any match. Like even the stupid percentages at the bottom don't make sense to me. Good for him though.

that character's movement is not acceptable at that high of a level of play. it's like someone dominating Street Fighter using Zangief.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby ctz31 » 23 Jan 2017, 10:30

SouthernYokel wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:

that character's movement is not acceptable at that high of a level of play. it's like someone dominating Street Fighter using Zangief.

I don't know what any of these words mean.
ctz31
Witty Rank TBD

Return to College Sports