Today in Raping, starring College Football Players

Re: Today in Raping, starring College Football Players

Postby nerf66 » 08 Nov 2017, 13:02

Goose wrote:That being said, I'm going to advise my daughters to not accept drinks from guys (make/open/buy them yourselves) and make sure they stick with friends until they're safely home. As I've been telling them their whole lives, boys are terrible.


Lot of really good Dads in this thread! These girls would have benefited greatly from advice like that. Too bad they never heard that message.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Aug 12, 2016 11:42 am: my disdain for 66 stems from posters saying how great a poster he was. I never saw it. He has never made an interesting post or comment, imo.
User avatar
nerf66
Yellow Jacket
 
Posts: 3860
Joined: 12 Nov 2004, 20:01

Re: Today in Raping, starring College Football Players

Postby mister bacon » 08 Nov 2017, 15:16

nerf66 wrote:
Goose wrote:That being said, I'm going to advise my daughters to not accept drinks from guys (make/open/buy them yourselves) and make sure they stick with friends until they're safely home. As I've been telling them their whole lives, boys are terrible.


Lot of really good Dads in this thread! These girls would have benefited greatly from advice like that. Too bad they never heard that message.


Image

we've spent thousands of years teaching women to avoid dangerous men, and yet men still rape women. maybe it's time we focus on teaching men not to rape women. :beatme:
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 26402
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

Re: Today in Raping, starring College Football Players

Postby TheWolf » 08 Nov 2017, 15:21

mister bacon wrote:
nerf66 wrote:
Goose wrote:That being said, I'm going to advise my daughters to not accept drinks from guys (make/open/buy them yourselves) and make sure they stick with friends until they're safely home. As I've been telling them their whole lives, boys are terrible.


Lot of really good Dads in this thread! These girls would have benefited greatly from advice like that. Too bad they never heard that message.


Image

we've spent thousands of years teaching women to avoid dangerous men, and yet men still rape women. maybe it's time we focus on teaching men not to rape women. :beatme:


I don't think many reasonable people would disagree with this. But I have to ask... Are there people who have not been taught that rape is bad? Yet they still do it. Maybe I'm cynical, but rapers gonna rape.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 18463
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: Today in Raping, starring College Football Players

Postby SouthernYokel » 08 Nov 2017, 15:25

TheWolf wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
nerf66 wrote:
Goose wrote:That being said, I'm going to advise my daughters to not accept drinks from guys (make/open/buy them yourselves) and make sure they stick with friends until they're safely home. As I've been telling them their whole lives, boys are terrible.


Lot of really good Dads in this thread! These girls would have benefited greatly from advice like that. Too bad they never heard that message.


Image

we've spent thousands of years teaching women to avoid dangerous men, and yet men still rape women. maybe it's time we focus on teaching men not to rape women. :beatme:


I don't think many reasonable people would disagree with this. But I have to ask... Are there people who have not been taught that rape is bad? Yet they still do it. Maybe I'm cynical, but rapers gonna rape.


i think there are probably quite a few sitch's where the dude does not realize that what he is doing is raping.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 29840
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: Today in Raping, starring College Football Players

Postby TheWolf » 08 Nov 2017, 15:29

SouthernYokel wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
nerf66 wrote:
Goose wrote:That being said, I'm going to advise my daughters to not accept drinks from guys (make/open/buy them yourselves) and make sure they stick with friends until they're safely home. As I've been telling them their whole lives, boys are terrible.


Lot of really good Dads in this thread! These girls would have benefited greatly from advice like that. Too bad they never heard that message.


Image

we've spent thousands of years teaching women to avoid dangerous men, and yet men still rape women. maybe it's time we focus on teaching men not to rape women. :beatme:


I don't think many reasonable people would disagree with this. But I have to ask... Are there people who have not been taught that rape is bad? Yet they still do it. Maybe I'm cynical, but rapers gonna rape.


i think there are probably quite a few sitch's where the dude does not realize that what he is doing is raping.


That's probably accurate. I'm not anti-educating the potential rapers in an effort to prevent future rapes. It just feels so obvious to me. Maybe it's because I'm a normal person and can't picture myself ever even being in a situation where someone could have claimed rape (non-statutory category).
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 18463
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: Today in Raping, starring College Football Players

Postby Goose » 08 Nov 2017, 15:51

TheWolf wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
nerf66 wrote:
Goose wrote:That being said, I'm going to advise my daughters to not accept drinks from guys (make/open/buy them yourselves) and make sure they stick with friends until they're safely home. As I've been telling them their whole lives, boys are terrible.


Lot of really good Dads in this thread! These girls would have benefited greatly from advice like that. Too bad they never heard that message.


Image

we've spent thousands of years teaching women to avoid dangerous men, and yet men still rape women. maybe it's time we focus on teaching men not to rape women. :beatme:


I don't think many reasonable people would disagree with this. But I have to ask... Are there people who have not been taught that rape is bad? Yet they still do it. Maybe I'm cynical, but rapers gonna rape.


i think there are probably quite a few sitch's where the dude does not realize that what he is doing is raping.


That's probably accurate. I'm not anti-educating the potential rapers in an effort to prevent future rapes. It just feels so obvious to me. Maybe it's because I'm a normal person and can't picture myself ever even being in a situation where someone could have claimed rape (non-statutory category).


Wolf, I think you may need to elaborate on this.
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
User avatar
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room
 
Posts: 3629
Joined: 03 May 2006, 10:09
Location: Temple Terrace Hooters, waiting on Shamgod

Re: Today in Raping, starring College Football Players

Postby TheWolf » 08 Nov 2017, 16:05

Goose wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
nerf66 wrote:
Goose wrote:That being said, I'm going to advise my daughters to not accept drinks from guys (make/open/buy them yourselves) and make sure they stick with friends until they're safely home. As I've been telling them their whole lives, boys are terrible.


Lot of really good Dads in this thread! These girls would have benefited greatly from advice like that. Too bad they never heard that message.


Image

we've spent thousands of years teaching women to avoid dangerous men, and yet men still rape women. maybe it's time we focus on teaching men not to rape women. :beatme:


I don't think many reasonable people would disagree with this. But I have to ask... Are there people who have not been taught that rape is bad? Yet they still do it. Maybe I'm cynical, but rapers gonna rape.


i think there are probably quite a few sitch's where the dude does not realize that what he is doing is raping.


That's probably accurate. I'm not anti-educating the potential rapers in an effort to prevent future rapes. It just feels so obvious to me. Maybe it's because I'm a normal person and can't picture myself ever even being in a situation where someone could have claimed rape (non-statutory category).


Wolf, I think you may need to elaborate on this.


We've discussed it before, but I see no reason not to do it again. The short version is that I was 19 and she was 16. It was completely consensual sex a coupla three times a week, and if anything she was the aggressor (I had been a virgin, she was not). I wasn't certain that 19 and 16 was above board, but the esteemed Brian Dong, Esq. once cleared me of any wrongdoing by pointing out that CT's age of consent is 16. I feel like I looked into it once and the law is actually that if there's more than 2 years age difference, then the age of consent is 18. Not sure if I made that up, or if I am in fact a raper.

She was my sister's high school best friend. They had just finished their junior year, and I had just finished my sophomore year of college. I had a couple of buddies (TH goon/boat owner buddy and his cousin) who had an apartment around here, so it was where everyone drank that summer. This chick took a liking to me, and I of course allowed it to progress from there. Didn't take long before I invited her to hang out at my boss's house where I was dogsitting for the weekend, and she did not have to try hard at all to convince me to eff. It became pretty regular for maybe 6 weeks or so, at which time I met Wolfette and broke things off with the other girl like a complete fucking moron.

She was fun. Dumb as a box of rocks, and absolutely no long-term relationship potential there, but she loved to fuck. I thought she was amazingly hot at the time. Either I overrated her based on her willingness to accept my penis, or she hasn't aged all that well. Her face looks kinda pudgy in most of her recent facebook pics. Not sure if she got fat or pregnant or what. She looks OK in this one though. This is her and her husband, Dick Hertz.

Image
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 18463
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: Today in Raping, starring College Football Players

Postby SouthernYokel » 08 Nov 2017, 16:19

i am surprised to have to break this to you but the reason she looked so hot then is because you were a virgin who was getting laid for the first time, and regularly.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 29840
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: Today in Raping, starring College Football Players

Postby TheWolf » 08 Nov 2017, 16:24

SouthernYokel wrote:i am surprised to have to break this to you but the reason she looked so hot then is because you were a virgin who was getting laid for the first time, and regularly.


You mean one of the 2 possibilities that I mentioned in my post? Yeah, that's not exactly breaking news.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 18463
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Re: Today in Raping, starring College Football Players

Postby SouthernYokel » 08 Nov 2017, 16:26

TheWolf wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:i am surprised to have to break this to you but the reason she looked so hot then is because you were a virgin who was getting laid for the first time, and regularly.


You mean one of the 2 possibilities that I mentioned in my post? Yeah, that's not exactly breaking news.


to be honest i didn't read it that carefully besides looking at the picture of her with Hertz
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 29840
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: Today in Raping, starring College Football Players

Postby TheWolf » 08 Nov 2017, 16:28

SouthernYokel wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:i am surprised to have to break this to you but the reason she looked so hot then is because you were a virgin who was getting laid for the first time, and regularly.


You mean one of the 2 possibilities that I mentioned in my post? Yeah, that's not exactly breaking news.


to be honest i didn't read it that carefully besides looking at the picture of her with Hertz


Fair. FWIW, I had a few friends who were trying to get on her before I did and they all seemed to think she was hot. I'm certain I've overrated her hotness in my memory because of the circumstances, but I also think she was hotter at 16 than she is at 33. Weird, I know.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
User avatar
TheWolf
Hand-Holder
 
Posts: 18463
Joined: 16 Nov 2004, 08:17
Location: Dead

Previous

Return to College Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest