Today in Raping, starring College Football Players

Re: Today in Raping, starring College Football Players

Postby CourtesyFlush » 07 Nov 2017, 11:04

PhillyJim76 wrote:That woman is a moron. Don’t @ me. What do these women think is going to happen! I’m telling my daughters, any guy being nice to you wants to have sex with your. Anytime a guy is alone with you, he wants to have sex with you. Don’t ever trust a man.

Hanging out in an apartment alone with 4 (right?) dudes is a recipe for disaster. Shouldn't be, but here we are.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby Briandong79 » 07 Nov 2017, 11:06

CourtesyFlush wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:That woman is a moron. Don’t @ me. What do these women think is going to happen! I’m telling my daughters, any guy being nice to you wants to have sex with your. Anytime a guy is alone with you, he wants to have sex with you. Don’t ever trust a man.

Hanging out in an apartment alone with 4 (right?) dudes is a recipe for disaster. Shouldn't be, but here we are.

That's literally the point of the article, that this woman is going around educating these guys to take responsibility for their actions.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby CourtesyFlush » 07 Nov 2017, 11:08

Briandong79 wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:

That's literally the point of the article, that this woman is going around educating these guys to take responsibility for their actions.

But don't put yourself in that position and depend on guys to have a crisis of conscience and do the right thing. That's PJ's point.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby Briandong79 » 07 Nov 2017, 11:08

CourtesyFlush wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:

But don't put yourself in that position and depend on guys to have a crisis of conscience and do the right thing. That's PJ's point.

Yes, I'm aware that his point is victim blaming, I got that.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby PhillyJim76 » 07 Nov 2017, 11:14

Briandong79 wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:

Yes, I'm aware that his point is victim blaming, I got that.

Call it what you want. She was stupid. Should those dudes do it? Absolutely not. I don’t buy her one sip of gin bullshit. Tox screen came back negative. She was apologizing for getting drunk. She probably wanted to bang one dude but this is how shit happens. Don’t get so close to the enclosure! #harambe
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 07 Nov 2017, 11:18

CourtesyFlush wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:

PJ's point is it requires a crisis of conscience to do the right thing....and not rape someone?

Hey there bar, why you so low?
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby God Shamgod » 07 Nov 2017, 11:20

Maybe the players were science majors and creating cutting edge date R drugs not detectable by current methods. Going pro in something other than sports.
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD

Postby SouthernYokel » 07 Nov 2017, 14:17

PhillyJim76 wrote:Don’t get so close to the enclosure! #harambe

JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby TheWolf » 08 Nov 2017, 08:15

God Shamgod wrote:Maybe the players were science majors and creating cutting edge date R drugs not detectable by current methods. Going pro in something other than sports.

I laughed.

As for the story... Twas a little too long, but a good read nonetheless. I'm pretty sure people should stop raping; it's really not that cool. I only noticed it because of that recent article about the word "alleged" but there was a lot of "the men she says raped her" in there. They raped her. They admitted it. Can't we just say it?

I realize this will not make me sound good in any way, but I don't care for the word "survivor" in place of "victim." I understand the message it's sending, so maybe I'm just too literal. But rape/sexual assault are not supposed to kill you. Cancer is supposed to kill you; a plane crash is supposed to kill you; a gunshot to the head is supposed to kill you. If you walk away from those things, you're a survivor. I don't mean for that to diminish what rape victims go through, but for some reason the word irks me.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 08 Nov 2017, 08:32

TheWolf wrote:
God Shamgod wrote:Maybe the players were science majors and creating cutting edge date R drugs not detectable by current methods. Going pro in something other than sports.

I laughed.

As for the story... Twas a little too long, but a good read nonetheless. I'm pretty sure people should stop raping; it's really not that cool. I only noticed it because of that recent article about the word "alleged" but there was a lot of "the men she says raped her" in there. They raped her. They admitted it. Can't we just say it?

I realize this will not make me sound good in any way, but I don't care for the word "survivor" in place of "victim." I understand the message it's sending, so maybe I'm just too literal. But rape/sexual assault are not supposed to kill you. Cancer is supposed to kill you; a plane crash is supposed to kill you; a gunshot to the head is supposed to kill you. If you walk away from those things, you're a survivor. I don't mean for that to diminish what rape victims go through, but for some reason the word irks me.

Jike is a hash brown bowl survivor, never 4get :sniff:
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby CourtesyFlush » 08 Nov 2017, 08:44

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

I laughed.

Wouldn't the hash brown bowl be the survivor here? Jike is going to town on that thing, not the other way around. Unless you're referring to his bowels. Then yes, he would be the survivor in that case.

CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby TheWolf » 08 Nov 2017, 08:48

CourtesyFlush wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
TheWolf wrote:

I laughed.

Wouldn't the hash brown bowl be the survivor here? Jike is going to town on that thing, not the other way around. Unless you're referring to his bowels. Then yes, he would be the survivor in that case.

That's just ludicrous. No hashed brown bowl has ever survived an encounter with Jike.
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby JichaelDick » 08 Nov 2017, 09:55

Wolf gets it.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Goose » 08 Nov 2017, 12:22

Men should definitely ease up on the raping, and I don't think blaming the victim is the move here. Women should be able to be in a room with men, have a drink or ten and not get raped. I put more blame on her "friend" who left her there and somehow had no idea what was going on or didn't even bother to come back out and check on things.

That being said, I'm going to advise my daughters to not accept drinks from guys (make/open/buy them yourselves) and make sure they stick with friends until they're safely home. As I've been telling them their whole lives, boys are terrible.
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby TheWolf » 08 Nov 2017, 12:35

Goose wrote:Men should definitely ease up on the raping, and I don't think blaming the victim is the move here. Women should be able to be in a room with men, have a drink or ten and not get raped. I put more blame on her "friend" who left her there and somehow had no idea what was going on or didn't even bother to come back out and check on things.

That being said, I'm going to advise my daughters to not accept drinks from guys (make/open/buy them yourselves) and make sure they stick with friends until they're safely home. As I've been telling them their whole lives, boys are terrible.

This. I don't get how her friend and friend's boyfriend just went in the other room and banged and she was like, "Oh, your brother and his buddies are gang raping my friend out there. That's fine, right?"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

PreviousNext

Return to College Sports