Today in Raping, starring College Football Players

Re: Today in Raping, starring College Football Players

Postby Gregs Kite » 23 Nov 2016, 08:49

Baylor's PR director, presumably in charge of telling everyone everything's fine and there's no more gang raping, assaults reporter.

According to a report from KWTX, Nielsen approached James McBride from the Texas Blaze and grabbed him by the throat. McBride told KWTX he was trying to take a photo on the field when Nielsen came up to him, yelled “no interviews on the field,” and tried to knock the phone out of McBride’s hand.


Ain't no matter no how so long as we win Saturday y'hear?

:thumbsup:
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

TheWolf - Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:26 pm: i'm ctz. i'm sober at 3:30 pm. dork

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 20267
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Today in Raping, starring College Football Players

Postby Gregs Kite » 05 Dec 2016, 09:43

Special high school edition!

Yesterday, the football player’s father told the East Bay Times that the incident was consensual:

“He’s tall, dark and handsome, he plays for De La Salle, there’s a lot of girls that want to be with my son. When young, fast girls see something they like, they go after it.... She’s the one that basically chased my son down. They were just two teenagers having sex; they were just doing it at the wrong place, at the wrong time.“


Seriously, what's the ish here? My dude's a football player so it's fine. Pussy on a plate.

He also said that he didn’t want to see his son “be a victim”—noting that his son is hurt, and “he feels like he lost everything.” The Times noted that the father is himself a registered sex offender for a child molestation conviction.


Oh.
Last edited by Gregs Kite on 06 Dec 2016, 13:58, edited 1 time in total.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

TheWolf - Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:26 pm: i'm ctz. i'm sober at 3:30 pm. dork

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 20267
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Today in Raping, starring College Football Players

Postby the cheese » 06 Dec 2016, 13:53

How shitty must Temple be?

That poor, dumb Philly Jew bastard, thinking he can go to Waco. Philly sucks, but it's a whole new ball game in Waco. Just think of Oklahoma City without booze and modern dining options and with an even higher concentration of dumb fuck theocratic hicks and rapists and you've got Waco. Trying to recruit to Waco without the bold-faced promise of free rein to rape is probably the hardest job in America. Throw in the fact that every Texas high school coach that isn't swearing of Baylor (unlikely, considering that they're Texas high school football coaches and thus have the moral center of a starving coyote) is probably going to look suspiciously at some Yankee Jew and that boy is fucked.

I visited Baylor when I was trying to pick a college, mostly because it was on the road between TCU and Rice, and when we left the campus my mom told me that I could go there over her dead body. I didn't want to go there, but it was good that my mom knew when to put her foot down.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
User avatar
the cheese
The Douche
 
Posts: 16628
Joined: 30 Apr 2006, 20:40
Location: 2nd Biggest Asshole

Re: Today in Raping, starring College Football Players

Postby mj3528 » 14 Dec 2016, 10:35

the team in MTM land getting a little rapey maybe:

http://deadspin.com/minnesota-suspends-10-football-players-for-alleged-invo-1790081126

In two weeks, Minnesota will head to San Diego to take on Washington State in the Holiday Bowl, but they’ll go without 10 of their players, including several starters in their secondary.

However, the University of Minnesota’s Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action office conducted their own investigation and has now decided to indefinitely suspend Ray Buford, Carlton Djam, Seth Green, KiAnte Hardin, Dior Johnson, Tamarion Johnson, Kobe McCrary, Antonio Shenault, Antoine Winfield Jr., and Mark Williams. According to the Star Tribune, Williams, Shenault, Winfield Jr., McCrary, and Green were not involved in the alleged assault, but were in the same apartment at the time.


So if you are in the same apartment as an alleged sexual assualt, you get suspended. Thanks 79/bsmb

Antoine Winfield, jr? That is my daily reminder that I am old.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
User avatar
mj3528
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 7952
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

Re: Today in Raping, starring College Football Players

Postby Briandong79 » 16 Dec 2016, 10:23

Everyone on the team is currently boycotting the Bowl Game. This could be an interesting little standoff.

A bunch of these dudes were suspended back in September. It's a clusterfuck of an investigation.

She then called her sister and mother, who advised her to go the hospital. Shortly after, she called the police and they began an investigation. However, Djam insisted that it was consensual, and he showed the court 90 seconds worth of videos from that night which apparently convinced a police investigator that the alleged victim was “lucid” and “fully conscious.” Criminal charges were never filed in the case, and the Hennepin County Attorney’s office declined to prosecute.


ETA: The same attorney is representing all 10 players? I realize it's not a criminal charge but that's walking some shaky conflict of interest ground.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 29041
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: Today in Raping, starring College Football Players

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 16 Dec 2016, 10:26

DJ AM huh? Keeping my eye on this.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 28653
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Today in Raping, starring College Football Players

Postby God Shamgod » 16 Dec 2016, 10:52

Title IX is a total mess.
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
User avatar
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD
 
Posts: 5458
Joined: 26 Sep 2005, 10:06
Location: rehab

Re: Today in Raping, starring College Football Players

Postby the cheese » 16 Dec 2016, 10:55

Briandong79 wrote:Everyone on the team is currently boycotting the Bowl Game. This could be an interesting little standoff.

A bunch of these dudes were suspended back in September. It's a clusterfuck of an investigation.

She then called her sister and mother, who advised her to go the hospital. Shortly after, she called the police and they began an investigation. However, Djam insisted that it was consensual, and he showed the court 90 seconds worth of videos from that night which apparently convinced a police investigator that the alleged victim was “lucid” and “fully conscious.” Criminal charges were never filed in the case, and the Hennepin County Attorney’s office declined to prosecute.


ETA: The same attorney is representing all 10 players? I realize it's not a criminal charge but that's walking some shaky conflict of interest ground.



Sounds like their might be an opening in the B1G West...would y'all be interested in the #98 research university in the country? I have one University of Oklahoma, ready to ship.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
User avatar
the cheese
The Douche
 
Posts: 16628
Joined: 30 Apr 2006, 20:40
Location: 2nd Biggest Asshole

Re: Today in Raping, starring College Football Players

Postby mj3528 » 16 Dec 2016, 10:57

the cheese wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:Everyone on the team is currently boycotting the Bowl Game. This could be an interesting little standoff.

A bunch of these dudes were suspended back in September. It's a clusterfuck of an investigation.

She then called her sister and mother, who advised her to go the hospital. Shortly after, she called the police and they began an investigation. However, Djam insisted that it was consensual, and he showed the court 90 seconds worth of videos from that night which apparently convinced a police investigator that the alleged victim was “lucid” and “fully conscious.” Criminal charges were never filed in the case, and the Hennepin County Attorney’s office declined to prosecute.


ETA: The same attorney is representing all 10 players? I realize it's not a criminal charge but that's walking some shaky conflict of interest ground.



Sounds like their might be an opening in the B1G West...would y'all be interested in the #98 research university in the country? I have one University of Oklahoma, ready to ship.


I have heard for over a year that the B1G wants Oklahoma and Texas and the feeling is mutual.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
User avatar
mj3528
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 7952
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

Re: Today in Raping, starring College Football Players

Postby the cheese » 16 Dec 2016, 11:02

mj3528 wrote:
the cheese wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:Everyone on the team is currently boycotting the Bowl Game. This could be an interesting little standoff.

A bunch of these dudes were suspended back in September. It's a clusterfuck of an investigation.

She then called her sister and mother, who advised her to go the hospital. Shortly after, she called the police and they began an investigation. However, Djam insisted that it was consensual, and he showed the court 90 seconds worth of videos from that night which apparently convinced a police investigator that the alleged victim was “lucid” and “fully conscious.” Criminal charges were never filed in the case, and the Hennepin County Attorney’s office declined to prosecute.


ETA: The same attorney is representing all 10 players? I realize it's not a criminal charge but that's walking some shaky conflict of interest ground.



Sounds like their might be an opening in the B1G West...would y'all be interested in the #98 research university in the country? I have one University of Oklahoma, ready to ship.


I have heard for over a year that the B1G wants Oklahoma and Texas and the feeling is mutual.


I've always heard that they really want Texas but they are rightly concerned about Oklahoma's academics. To the point that OU is basically a non-starter. I'd be happy to join the B1G, as the Big XII is a low-grade dumpster fire, poised to get worse as TCU, Baylor, K-State, and OSU regress to the mean.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
User avatar
the cheese
The Douche
 
Posts: 16628
Joined: 30 Apr 2006, 20:40
Location: 2nd Biggest Asshole

Re: Today in Raping, starring College Football Players

Postby mister bacon » 16 Dec 2016, 11:14

ou and texas should go to the pac 12. makes way more sense.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

bostonsucksmyballs wrote: I dont want to lose cred here.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 25186
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: The Real Racist

Re: Today in Raping, starring College Football Players

Postby mj3528 » 16 Dec 2016, 11:17

mister bacon wrote:ou and texas should go to the pac 12. makes way more sense.


Texas in the Pac-12 makes perfect sense, but for some reason Texas doesn't want to go. Texas turned down the Pac-12 last time, and is why Utah received the last spot.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
User avatar
mj3528
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 7952
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

Re: Today in Raping, starring College Football Players

Postby the cheese » 16 Dec 2016, 11:20

mj3528 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:ou and texas should go to the pac 12. makes way more sense.


Texas in the Pac-12 makes perfect sense, but for some reason Texas doesn't want to go. Texas turned down the Pac-12 last time, and is why Utah received the last spot.


Who the fuck actually wants to play games in the pacific time zone? NO ONE.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
User avatar
the cheese
The Douche
 
Posts: 16628
Joined: 30 Apr 2006, 20:40
Location: 2nd Biggest Asshole

Re: Today in Raping, starring College Football Players

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 16 Dec 2016, 11:21

the cheese wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:ou and texas should go to the pac 12. makes way more sense.


Texas in the Pac-12 makes perfect sense, but for some reason Texas doesn't want to go. Texas turned down the Pac-12 last time, and is why Utah received the last spot.


Who the fuck actually wants to play games in the pacific time zone? NO ONE.


He ain't wrong.
TheWolf - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: BREAKING: wolfette did not come home to blow me
Briandong79 - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: 31, you're up.
User avatar
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 11012
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

Re: Today in Raping, starring College Football Players

Postby the cheese » 16 Dec 2016, 11:23

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
the cheese wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
mister bacon wrote:ou and texas should go to the pac 12. makes way more sense.


Texas in the Pac-12 makes perfect sense, but for some reason Texas doesn't want to go. Texas turned down the Pac-12 last time, and is why Utah received the last spot.


Who the fuck actually wants to play games in the pacific time zone? NO ONE.


He ain't wrong.


Also the Pac XII is barely stronger than the Big XII-2. They are a weak league of 12 teams, as opposed to a weak league of 10 teams.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
User avatar
the cheese
The Douche
 
Posts: 16628
Joined: 30 Apr 2006, 20:40
Location: 2nd Biggest Asshole

PreviousNext

Return to College Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest