Today in Raping, starring College Football Players

Re: Today in Raping, starring College Football Players

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 03 Feb 2017, 12:49

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Need to send in the ATF to finish the job in Waco.


Gold.



And fuck Baylor. The death penalty would be too good for them.
TheWolf - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: BREAKING: wolfette did not come home to blow me
Briandong79 - Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:02 pm: 31, you're up.
User avatar
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 11308
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

Re: Today in Raping, starring College Football Players

Postby JichaelDick » 03 Feb 2017, 12:53

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Need to send in the ATF to finish the job in Waco.


Gold.



And fuck Baylor. The death penalty would be too good for them.


I am shocked--shocked--that a school that had a head basketball coach that once claimed a murdered player was a drug dealer to hide the fact that said coach had paid the player's tuition would have such shenanigans going on.

Baylor delenda est.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 24894
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Dang ol' Arlen, Texas, man

Re: Today in Raping, starring College Football Players

Postby the cheese » 03 Feb 2017, 13:58

JichaelDick wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:
Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Need to send in the ATF to finish the job in Waco.


Gold.



And fuck Baylor. The death penalty would be too good for them.


I am shocked--shocked--that a school that had a head basketball coach that once claimed a murdered player was a drug dealer to hide the fact that said coach had paid the player's tuition would have such shenanigans going on.

Baylor delenda est.



You would not see any objection from me.



Also, Joe Mixon not invited to combine. He'll go in the third round doe.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
User avatar
the cheese
The Douche
 
Posts: 16877
Joined: 30 Apr 2006, 20:40
Location: 2nd Biggest Asshole

Re: Today in Raping, starring College Football Players

Postby Briandong79 » 03 Feb 2017, 16:04

the cheese wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:
Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Need to send in the ATF to finish the job in Waco.


Gold.



And fuck Baylor. The death penalty would be too good for them.


I am shocked--shocked--that a school that had a head basketball coach that once claimed a murdered player was a drug dealer to hide the fact that said coach had paid the player's tuition would have such shenanigans going on.

Baylor delenda est.



You would not see any objection from me.



Also, Joe Mixon not invited to combine. He'll go in the third round doe.


Can't be invited apparently, policy memo of the NFL.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 29417
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: Today in Raping, starring College Football Players

Postby SouthernYokel » 03 Feb 2017, 16:05

Briandong79 wrote:
the cheese wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:
Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:Need to send in the ATF to finish the job in Waco.


Gold.



And fuck Baylor. The death penalty would be too good for them.


I am shocked--shocked--that a school that had a head basketball coach that once claimed a murdered player was a drug dealer to hide the fact that said coach had paid the player's tuition would have such shenanigans going on.

Baylor delenda est.



You would not see any objection from me.



Also, Joe Mixon not invited to combine. He'll go in the third round doe.


Can't be invited apparently, policy memo of the NFL.


THESE EXECUTIVE ORDERS HAVE GONE TOO FAR
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 28302
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: Today in Raping, starring College Football Players

Postby JichaelDick » 07 Feb 2017, 12:18

TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 24894
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Dang ol' Arlen, Texas, man

Re: Today in Raping, starring College Football Players

Postby Rodney Farva » 08 Feb 2017, 00:18

JichaelDick wrote:Kill it with fire.


this might be one of the dumbest things i've read. you can't draw a line from this to briles. guy just landed there. as soon as they knew about it rhule and baylor canned the guy, not sure what else they should be expected to do in this case.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
User avatar
Rodney Farva
Your real father
 
Posts: 24049
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 22:17

Re: Today in Raping, starring College Football Players

Postby mj3528 » 08 Feb 2017, 07:49

Rodney Farva wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:Kill it with fire.


this might be one of the dumbest things i've read. you can't draw a line from this to briles. guy just landed there. as soon as they knew about it rhule and baylor canned the guy, not sure what else they should be expected to do in this case.

Plus this is progress. Baylor has moved from raping to paying for sex.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
User avatar
mj3528
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 8236
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

Re: Today in Raping, starring College Football Players

Postby the cheese » 08 Feb 2017, 11:51

Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
User avatar
the cheese
The Douche
 
Posts: 16877
Joined: 30 Apr 2006, 20:40
Location: 2nd Biggest Asshole

Re: Today in Raping, starring College Football Players

Postby Gregs Kite » 16 Feb 2017, 11:03

Sparty getting Rapey!

Not much info in here, but this cracked me up at the end of the post:

If you know anything about the situation, contact us at nick.martin@deadspin.com or tips@deadspin.com.


Aren't you queers supposed to be journalists who actually go out and get the stories? Jesus Christ, I could sit my fat, ginger ass on the couch be a journalist and make that cool $27k a year if that's all I need to do.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

TheWolf - Fri Apr 15, 2016 3:26 pm: i'm ctz. i'm sober at 3:30 pm. dork

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 20667
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Today in Raping, starring College Football Players

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 20 Feb 2017, 15:57

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/loc ... FB_PHBrand

A college football quarterback, the brother of Carolina Panthers tight end Greg Olsen, has been arrested on rape charges.

Kevin Olsen, 22, of Wayne, New Jersey, was taken into custody Sunday in North Carolina and charged with three counts of second-degree forcible rape, as well as cyberstalking, second-degree force sex offense and assault on a female.


:lol:
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 29046
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Previous

Return to College Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest