Who needs Power 5 when you're a power bottom: AAC Football

Re: Who needs Power 5 when you're a power bottom: AAC Footba

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 07 Dec 2016, 11:19

Briandong79 wrote:
the cheese wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:Apparently Kiffy-kins is the next choice.

Saban pretty clearly is tired of his shit and has Sarkisian as his backup plan...

I have a Mike Stoops available if that doesn't work out. Cheap.

Sounds like you're losing Lincoln Riley to Houston.

Holy crap.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby the cheese » 07 Dec 2016, 14:26

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
the cheese wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:Apparently Kiffy-kins is the next choice.

Saban pretty clearly is tired of his shit and has Sarkisian as his backup plan...

I have a Mike Stoops available if that doesn't work out. Cheap.

Sounds like you're losing Lincoln Riley to Houston.

Holy crap.

I know, holy crap indeed. Guy is a hot prospect. Much more so than his Pampa 8 wife.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby Rodney Farva » 11 Dec 2016, 13:03

goose, are you turgid for strong?
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby God Shamgod » 11 Dec 2016, 22:20

Looking at what they have coming back and their schedule, USF will be favored in every game next year.

Then Strong goes to UF :what:
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD

Postby SouthernYokel » 12 Dec 2016, 08:08

God Shamgod wrote:Looking at what they have coming back and their schedule, USF will be favored in every game next year.

they should have hired him instead of muschamp (obviously in retrospect, but even at the time i was confused by that decision)
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Goose » 12 Dec 2016, 09:10

Rodham wrote:goose, are you turgid for strong?

Even more so than I am normally when a big, black man comes to my town. So diamond hard is about right. Gay, interracial sex aside, I think he's better than the other available coaches. The last thing we needed was some old, whit re-tread coming in and fucking things up.

My thoughts on him are split along offense and defense. On offense, as long as Strong comes in and maintains the stream of recruits that Taggart has established and play to their strengths, instead of implementing "his system" on them I'll be happy. Our defense sucks, so he can do whatever he wants with it. They can't be worse.

SouthernYokel wrote:
God Shamgod wrote:Looking at what they have coming back and their schedule, USF will be favored in every game next year.

they should have hired him instead of muschamp (obviously in retrospect, but even at the time i was confused by that decision)

UF fucked up by letting Strong walk. Hopefully USF put a fat buyout clause in his contract to keep him from bailing to Gainesville after one good year. But this is college football, so we'll probably end up with Greg Schiano in 1-2 years and I can start rooting for my team to lose every game until he is fired and then dropped into a volcano (hopefully shown on live television).
Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
OG's sponsor

Postby God Shamgod » 12 Dec 2016, 10:07

Would Schiano even be allowed back in the stadium? For public health reasons? #MRSA
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 12 Dec 2016, 10:20

I am telling you. My pal from work from Dallas who is a Texas fan said Strong is the worst coach he's ever seen. Dont get too hype yet.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby Goose » 12 Dec 2016, 10:21

God Shamgod wrote:Would Schiano even be allowed back in the stadium? For public health reasons? #MRSA

Let's hope not.
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
Goose
OG's sponsor

Postby mister bacon » 13 Dec 2016, 21:16

God Shamgod wrote:Would Schiano even be allowed back in the stadium? For public health reasons? #MRSA

schiano men don't get MRSA. zika? possibly. but not MRSA.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

bostonsucksmyballs wrote: I dont want to lose cred here.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby Goose » 30 Dec 2016, 11:55

Bad showing at the bowls for the power football conference that is the AAC. Overall we were 2-5. Our two ranked teams (Navy and Temple) lost. Navy lost to the retard Skip Holtz who was banished to LA Tech after fucking up the wagon that was USF football. Temple lost to Wake, who had been distributing their playbook to all of their opponents during the season and still somehow made it to a bowl game.

Houston (who was supposed to be a dark horse for playoffs in the preseason), UCF and Memphis all lost by at least 20 to vaunted powers like, San Diego State, Arkansas State and WKU.

It was up to Tulsa, who curb stomped Central Michigan 55-10, and USF, who beat USCe, but didn't cover, to maintain a little dignity for the conference that is not the ACC, but is often confused for the ACC while googling for sports stories.

Until next season...

Goose
OG's sponsor

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 30 Dec 2016, 12:18

Goose wrote:Bad showing at the bowls for the power football conference that is the AAC. Overall we were 2-5. Our two ranked teams (Navy and Temple) lost. Navy lost to the retard Skip Holtz who was banished to LA Tech after fucking up the wagon that was USF football. Temple lost to Wake, who had been distributing their playbook to all of their opponents during the season and still somehow made it to a bowl game.

Houston (who was supposed to be a dark horse for playoffs in the preseason), UCF and Memphis all lost by at least 20 to vaunted powers like, San Diego State, Arkansas State and WKU.

It was up to Tulsa, who curb stomped Central Michigan 55-10, and USF, who beat USCe, but didn't cover, to maintain a little dignity for the conference that is not the ACC, but is often confused for the ACC while googling for sports stories.

Until next season...

Nice work this season, Goose. I hope our coaching changes dont derail us. I have a "strong" feeling yall gonna be let down with ya new coach.

BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby Goose » Today, 08:53

Old coach sending his new players to the hospital:

http://www.oregonlive.com/ducks/index.s ... pital.html

New coach getting the old players sent to the hospital:

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/USF- ... 09003.html

Hassan better learn to step correct next time. He's from Florida, he should know it's a stand your ground state and there's a 90% chance that the other guy is carrying.
Goose
OG's sponsor

Previous

Return to College Sports