Postby SouthernYokel » 05 Dec 2016, 20:55

the cheese wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
the cheese wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
the cheese wrote:Worst possible bowl games to attend, ranked:

1. Independence Bowl (Shreveport, LA)
2. PapaJohn's Bowl or whatever (Birmingham)
3. Sun Bowl (El Paso)
4. I'm out of ideas. Somebody help me here.

4. Quick Lane (Detroit)
5. Famous Idaho Potato (Boise)

Mobile, AL and Montgomery, AL are also host sites. Those would be awful.

Boise is a great town doe. Ski place, even though skiing is for douche bags. Beautiful scenery. Beer and food options. Good town, would go there again even in the winter.

Shreveport is where dreams of personal success and family and a life after the confederacy go to die.

Boise in December is brutal. It is a fun town, but is away from any real good ski locations.

are you telling me the guy from the flattest place in america doesn't know good ski locations? fuck

That's actually Kansas. I have a five foot grade in my backyard alone. To be fair to me, I was there in the summer and people couldn't stop talking about the skiing.

Also, I consider it a badge of honor to not know about the skiing. Fuck skiing. Fucking activity for rich kids and dipshits. No offense mj.

Good save
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Re: Who needs Power 5 when you're a power bottom: AAC Footba

Postby mister bacon » 05 Dec 2016, 21:44

Goose wrote:
mister bacon wrote:mobile can be fun! if you enjoy fishing and killing other live animals! or humans potentially, if you are a white.

I hate rednecks and love Alabama jokes as much as the next guy, but I had to go to Mobile a few times last year for work and it's a pretty hipster place. I don't remember seeing anybody downtown buying craft beers that had shot any animals, much less blacks.

You better take your ass to Chickasaw if you wanna talk like that.

I used to live in downtown mobile, back when it was in the process of being gentrified by a bunch of gays, punks, and skate kids so I'm well aware of what downtown is like. However, you can go to a fucking bar anywhere in the country and it will be pretty much the same. The food is good, but again you can eat anywhere else and it's eating. If you asked me what you should do if you go down there, I'd recommend going fishing because there's amazing fishing in the gulf, rivers, and lakes minutes away from Mobile. There's also some nice hunting too. Besides that, Mardi Gras, and the beach ain't too much else worth doing in Mobile you couldn't do anywhere else in America. And you don't need to go to Chickasaw, there's plenty of rednecks in Tillman's Corner, Theodore or Dawes River.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

TheWolf wrote: Being a douche is a very expensive hobby.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby JichaelDick » 06 Dec 2016, 01:21

Also, if you go to Crichton, you can find a leprechaun!

TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby jman » 06 Dec 2016, 13:44

Detroit's gotta be the worst bowl game location. El Paso maybe, but at least it's warm.

And holy shit when did they start playing a bowl game in the Bahamas?
jman
Another dude worth meeting

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 06 Dec 2016, 13:51

jman wrote:Detroit's gotta be the worst bowl game location. El Paso maybe, but at least it's warm.

I wanna give a different spin here.

They all stink, except the Rose Bowl, to be honest. Most bowl games are half full, if that. just snooze fests. I guess the other big 4 otr 5 are good, but the Rose is the only one worth a shit.

Oh your talking about locations.

I stand by my remarks. they still all suck.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby God Shamgod » 06 Dec 2016, 14:09

jman wrote:Detroit's gotta be the worst bowl game location. El Paso maybe, but at least it's warm.

The Popeyes Bahamas Bowl is our finest national export.

I seen Middle Tennessee has played the Bahamas/Hawaii Bowl back to back years. Good for those guys.

Also, watching the Sun Bowl in El Paso every year it always seems to be freezing cold. I remember Miami playing their one year and just turtling because of it.
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD

Postby the cheese » 06 Dec 2016, 14:13

God Shamgod wrote:

I seen Middle Tennessee has played the Bahamas/Hawaii Bowl back to back years. Good for those guys.

Also, watching the Sun Bowl in El Paso every year it always seems to be freezing cold. I remember Miami playing their one year and just turtling because of it.

Yep. OU has played in the Sun Bowl (formerly the John Hancock Sun Bowl) twice. It was below freezing at kick in the middle of the day both times.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby chrisco » 07 Dec 2016, 00:44

the cheese wrote:
God Shamgod wrote:

Yep. OU has played in the Sun Bowl (formerly the John Hancock Sun Bowl) twice. It was below freezing at kick in the middle of the day both times.

I watched a snow game in el.paso on the Tv. Flurries buy still a wtf game.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby JichaelDick » 07 Dec 2016, 08:20

TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Goose » 07 Dec 2016, 09:07

JichaelDick wrote:Sorry for your lost, Goose.

I seen that at the gym this morning. Too bad. He was a good coach for us after the Holtz debacle.

He always seemed to have a little bit of that Denzel swagger going, and I'll miss him.

I'm sure we'll end up with some re-tread that will plunge our team into many years of darkness.

But at least I'll always have this:

Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
OG's sponsor

Postby JichaelDick » 07 Dec 2016, 09:12

Apparently Kiffy-kins is the next choice.

Saban pretty clearly is tired of his shit and has Sarkisian as his backup plan...
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Goose » 07 Dec 2016, 09:20

JichaelDick wrote:Apparently Kiffy-kins is the next choice.

Saban pretty clearly is tired of his shit and has Sarkisian as his backup plan...

He had so much success in Oakland, Tennessee and USC I can hardly wait.
Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
OG's sponsor

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 07 Dec 2016, 09:23

Goose wrote:

He had so much success in Oakland, Tennessee and USC I can hardly wait.

Jike, Ass: top 5 things Saban is (or should be) sick of with Kiffy kins?
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby the cheese » 07 Dec 2016, 10:47

I have a Mike Stoops available if that doesn't work out. Cheap.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby Briandong79 » 07 Dec 2016, 10:51

the cheese wrote:

I have a Mike Stoops available if that doesn't work out. Cheap.

Sounds like you're losing Lincoln Riley to Houston.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

PreviousNext

Return to College Sports