Who needs Power 5 when you're a power bottom: AAC Football

Re: Who needs Power 5 when you're a power bottom: AAC Footba

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 20 Sep 2017, 13:12

SouthernYokel wrote:she looks very high.

she's so high.
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby the cheese » 20 Sep 2017, 13:14

MisterTambourineMan wrote:Image

SouthernYokel wrote:she looks very high.

she's so high.

Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby jman » 20 Sep 2017, 21:47

Goose wrote:Instead of an interconference battle with UConn for our third game we got to face the BIG powerhouse (first in the West!)* doormat Illinois Fighting Illini last Friday night.

FIFY. The fact that your Bulls didn't smoke these fools by more than 24 should concern you. They were in "first place" by way of rousing victories over Ball State (last-second blocked FG or some shit to pull it out) and Western Kentucky, to whom they were 7.5 point dogs at home going in. :-&

I also liked that they scheduled IL/USF and Bears/Buccaneers games same weekend in Tampa so all these Chicago dipshits with more money than brains could fly down there and watch not just one, but two of their teams get their shit handed to them in one trip.

Goose wrote:Image

Noice. Keep up the good work.
jman
Bruce Dickinson

Postby Goose » 22 Sep 2017, 10:44

Offense: usual terrible first quarter followed by two good quarters.
Defense: Played great, but I think Temple may have the worst offense in the NCAA. Their first four plays from scrimmage in the second half were INT, INT, run for zero yards, QB fumble. Six turnovers by Temple and still USF ended up kicking 5 field goals instead of putting the ball in the end zone.
Special Teams: After the first three games (opening KO out of bounds, blocked punt returned for TD, several missed field goals, missed/blocked PATs) where they had a blocked PAT returned for 2 points last week I thought they couldn't do anything worse.

We managed to block a punt and then tried to recover it and somehow fumbled the ball back to Temple. It was Temples biggest net positive yardage play of the night, not counting when the D stripped the ball from Flowers and ran it back 60 yards for their only TD.

Anyhow, survive and advance. We're on the road at East Carolina on September 30th.

GO BULLS!

Post script: I think this deserves a guest post from Balls. Temple won the AAC East last year, now they get hammered 43-7 by a USF team that shot itself in the dick half a dozen times. Please to explain.
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby mj3528 » 22 Sep 2017, 11:03

Goose wrote:Offense: usual terrible first quarter followed by two good quarters.
Defense: Played great, but I think Temple may have the worst offense in the NCAA. Their first four plays from scrimmage in the second half were INT, INT, run for zero yards, QB fumble. Six turnovers by Temple and still USF ended up kicking 5 field goals instead of putting the ball in the end zone.
Special Teams: After the first three games (opening KO out of bounds, blocked punt returned for TD, several missed field goals, missed/blocked PATs) where they had a blocked PAT returned for 2 points last week I thought they couldn't do anything worse.

We managed to block a punt and then tried to recover it and somehow fumbled the ball back to Temple. It was Temples biggest net positive yardage play of the night, not counting when the D stripped the ball from Flowers and ran it back 60 yards for their only TD.

Anyhow, survive and advance. We're on the road at East Carolina on September 30th.

GO BULLS!

Post script: I think this deserves a guest post from Balls. Temple won the AAC East last year, now they get hammered 43-7 by a USF team that shot itself in the dick half a dozen times. Please to explain.

I watched part of this game. Your starting QB does not seem to be able to throw the football very well. Maybe consider the back-up from the great city of Lakewood, Ohio.

You should win every game until the last test against UCF. Terrible schedule.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 22 Sep 2017, 11:18

mj3528 wrote:
Goose wrote:Offense: usual terrible first quarter followed by two good quarters.

GO BULLS!

I watched part of this game. Your starting QB does not seem to be able to throw the football very well. Maybe consider the back-up from the great city of Lakewood, Ohio.

They kept calling that QB Lamar Jackson Light. He looked pretty good to me, du.

Man alive, Temple sucks. Their only TD was basically luck. On the few passes that were thrown well, they'd drop the pass. Going to be a very bad season, obviously.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Goose » 22 Sep 2017, 11:21

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
mj3528 wrote:I watched part of this game. Your starting QB does not seem to be able to throw the football very well. Maybe consider the back-up from the great city of Lakewood, Ohio.

Man alive, Temple sucks. Their only TD was basically luck. On the few passes that were thrown well, they'd drop the pass. Going to be a very bad season, obviously.

I think he might be hurt and they're trying to keep it quiet. He threw for 2,800 yards and ran for 1,500 yards last year against arguably better teams than he's faced this year. I think there may be some residual Schiano MRSA still in that locker room.

And the schedule is the schedule. We can't all get cupcakes like OU to come play us at home.
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby the cheese » 22 Sep 2017, 12:59

Goose wrote:
BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:
mj3528 wrote:I watched part of this game. Your starting QB does not seem to be able to throw the football very well. Maybe consider the back-up from the great city of Lakewood, Ohio.

I think he might be hurt and they're trying to keep it quiet. He threw for 2,800 yards and ran for 1,500 yards last year against arguably better teams than he's faced this year. I think there may be some residual Schiano MRSA still in that locker room.

And the schedule is the schedule. We can't all get cupcakes like OU to come play us at home.

1. I see what you did there.

2. Charlie Strong will be a great head coach for you, as long as your racist regents and fans don't run him out of town in favor of some overhyped, goatee'd dipshit who talks a good game but can't back it up, even against subpar B1G and PAC-10 competition. He's going to clean up your program and start a football team that produces good men first, good football players second, and wins third.

2a. You don't have racist regents and boosters do you?

3. Fuck Texas.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby TheWolf » 22 Sep 2017, 13:09

Goose wrote:
Image.

#3 here looks a lot like my buddy's little sister. I don't think it's actually her, but she did go to USF for a semester before she got kicked out for doing too much blow, so it's not impossible that it's her, I guess. Cool story, Goose.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby mj3528 » 22 Sep 2017, 13:10

TheWolf wrote:
Goose wrote:
Image.

#3 here looks a lot like my buddy's little sister. I don't think it's actually her, but she did go to USF for a semester before she got kicked out for doing too much blow, so it's not impossible that it's her, I guess. Cool story, Goose.

How many times did you try to get on your buddy's little sister? Ever hold hands?
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby TheWolf » 22 Sep 2017, 13:17

mj3528 wrote:
TheWolf wrote:
Goose wrote:
Image.

How many times did you try to get on your buddy's little sister? Ever hold hands?

Never. Would like to now obviously, but I've known her since she was like 7 and she always just kinda felt like my little sister when we were growing up so I never tried. She is also like 7 years younger than me, so I haven't seen her a ton since she's been old enough to legally try to get on her.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby chrisco » 22 Sep 2017, 23:19

I'm gonna say it, this is the thread of the year for me. HoS is watching.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Goose » 03 Oct 2017, 13:21

For the most part this was not an enjoyable game. The meltdown by my oldest daughter (detailed elsewhere) started sometime during the second quarter and the heavy drinking started soon after. But it was not the usual "having a few beers and enjoying my alma mater's football game" drinking, it was "I need to get my BAC up quickly and relax or I'm going to have an aneurysm" drinking.

But just because it was an unusual day for me doesn't mean the Bulls can't pull the same shit as the last four games.

Shoddy special teams - check
Trevon Sands roughed the kicker on 4th and 14 when we were up 14-3 and the ECU D had no clue how to stop us; he committed a PF on another punt play and then made an illegal block on a kickoff. They called his name three times for the game, all penalties.
Suspect defense - check
They allowed 24 points in the first half against a former Duke QB and a bunch of no-names, including a TD at the first half whistle.

What went right.
We scored 61 points against a conference opponent.
Flowers and the offense (outside a couple of dropped balls) looked pretty unstoppable.
The defense redeemed themselves by scoring a TD and shutting ECU down for most of the second half.

For now, it's all hugs and kisses.

Next up, the Cincinnati Bearcats come to town on October 14th for a game under the lights (7:30 pm kickoff).

Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 03 Oct 2017, 13:23

Goose wrote:For now, it's all hugs and kisses.

Hachi Machi
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby Gregs Kite » 03 Oct 2017, 13:32

Goose wrote: "I need to get my BAC up quickly and relax or I'm going to have an aneurysm" drinking.

Been there, dude.

Her poor back! /79
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

PreviousNext

Return to College Sports