Who needs Power 5 when you're a power bottom: AAC Football

Re: Who needs Power 5 when you're a power bottom: AAC Footba

Postby Goose » 27 Nov 2017, 12:38

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:on the other hand, that was the best football game i watched all year. i'm sure that's a great deal of consolation to you.

more consolation than the lack of titties is for the rest of the bored.... yet another guy gets in the HoS and loses his fastball

I can still rear back and bring the heater when I need to.

ImageImage
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby mj3528 » 27 Nov 2017, 12:44

difficult to pick a favorite there. Probably yellow bikini, blonde cheerleader, then brunette cheerleader.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 27 Nov 2017, 13:08

I like that yellow bikini.

Also Temple won, bitches.
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby jman » 27 Nov 2017, 13:38

SouthernYokel wrote:on the other hand, that was the best football game i watched all year. i'm sure that's a great deal of consolation to you.

Word
jman
Bruce Dickinson

Postby CourtesyFlush » 04 Dec 2017, 10:27

Fun little championship game you had Saturday, Goose. I was hoping for a couple more overtimes.

What are your sauces saying for who takes the UCF job now that Scott Frost has gone home to Lincoln?
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby SouthernYokel » 04 Dec 2017, 10:29

CourtesyFlush wrote:Fun little championship game you had Saturday, Goose. I was hoping for a couple more overtimes.

What are your sauces saying for who takes the UCF job now that Scott Frost has gone home to Lincoln?

i heard Kevin Sumlin was being considered. Someone bigger has to hire Kevin Sumlin.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:12 pm: I hope Jax wins next week. If the eagles lose to New England, I’m killing myself on Facebook Live
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Goose » 04 Dec 2017, 10:39

SouthernYokel wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:Fun little championship game you had Saturday, Goose. I was hoping for a couple more overtimes.

i heard Kevin Sumlin was being considered. Someone bigger has to hire Kevin Sumlin.

All sources point to Sumlin. It's in the recent tradition of traditionally non-football power Florida schools hiring fired black coaches from Texas schools.

Plus, there aren't a lot of big schools left looking for coaches. Where's he going to go, Tennessee? :lol:

The oddest thing I've heard so far is that Frost is planning to coach at the Peach Bowl. I'm not sure I've seen that happen recently. Usually the coach hits the recruiting trail and never looks back.
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby CourtesyFlush » 04 Dec 2017, 10:48

Goose wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

All sources point to Sumlin. It's in the recent tradition of traditionally non-football power Florida schools hiring fired black coaches from Texas schools.

Plus, there aren't a lot of big schools left looking for coaches. Where's he going to go, Tennessee? :lol:

The oddest thing I've heard so far is that Frost is planning to coach at the Peach Bowl. I'm not sure I've seen that happen recently. Usually the coach hits the recruiting trail and never looks back.

Yeah, that's pretty odd. I'm sure the fine folks in Lincoln, NE are thrilled with this development.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby jman » 04 Dec 2017, 13:18

CourtesyFlush wrote:
Goose wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

Yeah, that's pretty odd. I'm sure the fine folks in Lincoln, NE are thrilled with this development.

Until they get waxed in their bowl game and those dumbasses try to run him out of town. Has anyone ever been fired before coaching a regular season game? Besides George O'Leary?
jman
Bruce Dickinson

Postby mj3528 » 04 Dec 2017, 13:26

jman wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
Goose wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

Until they get waxed in their bowl game and those dumbasses try to run him out of town. Has anyone ever been fired before coaching a regular season game? Besides George O'Leary?

Mike price
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby JichaelDick » 04 Dec 2017, 15:44

If it weren't for the fact that I have no intense desire to ever attend a game at Legion Field ever again as long as I live, I would consider going to the Birmingham Bowl. USF vs Texas Tech sounds like some drunk football, to me.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby mister bacon » 04 Dec 2017, 16:35

mj3528 wrote:
jman wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
Goose wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

Mike price

it's rolling baby!
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby Colonel Angus » 04 Dec 2017, 16:36

mj3528 wrote:
jman wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
Goose wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

Mike price

Gregs Chiano
"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 04 Jan 2018, 12:48

Goose how much $ do our programs bc our conference won the National Championship?
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby Goose » 08 Jan 2018, 11:29

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:Goose how much $ do our programs bc our conference won the National Championship?

It's not about the money.

But, the conference got $4MM for UCF making the Peach Bowl. So about $333k per school.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Previous

Return to College Sports