Hotty Toddy: Your Ole Miss Rebels

Re: Hotty Toddy: Your Ole Miss Rebels

Postby JichaelDick » 01 Sep 2016, 16:28

Ole Miss' crack production crew, which documents all our athletic programs (and does a great job at it, as evidenced by the fact they've actually won Emmys for it), decided to do a joint deal for our basketball team (whose new transfer guard from Miami, DeAndre Burnett, is the brother of Dalvin Cook) and our season opener. Enjoy...

https://twitter.com/BunkiePerkins/statu ... 5655091200

(I can't tell if DeAndre says "Have the Pavilion rocking 'this year,' or 'and shit,' which is even better).
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Goobis » 01 Sep 2016, 20:06

JichaelDick wrote:(whose new transfer guard from Miami, DeAndre Burnett, is the brother of Dalvin Cook)

How can they be brothers if they don't have the same last name? I don't get it....
Goobis
Another dude worth meeting

Postby JichaelDick » 01 Sep 2016, 23:41

Goobis wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:(whose new transfer guard from Miami, DeAndre Burnett, is the brother of Dalvin Cook)

How can they be brothers if they don't have the same last name? I don't get it....

Seems DeAndre took his mama's last name, and Dalvin took his dad's last name. I have no idea why, and Google isn't giving me much in the way of clues.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby JichaelDick » 05 Sep 2016, 22:53

Our secondary is absolutely horrific--and giving 12-yard cushion on 3rd and 10 wasn't working either.
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby SouthernYokel » 06 Sep 2016, 10:25

JichaelDick wrote:Our secondary is absolutely horrific--and giving 12-yard cushion on 3rd and 10 wasn't working either.

best DB shredding his leg on the 1st series did not help.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby JichaelDick » 06 Sep 2016, 10:27

SouthernYokel wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:Our secondary is absolutely horrific--and giving 12-yard cushion on 3rd and 10 wasn't working either.

best DB shredding his leg on the 1st series did not help.

That was killer. Apparently, we were throwing out guys who weren't on the two-deep by the 3rd quarter.
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby JichaelDick » 11 Sep 2016, 05:35

Fairly uneventful 38-13 win over Wofford, except one of our stud freshman WR broke his damn foot (DK Metcalf, who made the ridiculous catch on the end zone fade against FSU).

Alabama is going to rip us a new asshole Saturday, especially since Saban was Processing Kiffykins all day Saturday.
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby JichaelDick » 23 Oct 2016, 07:56

We fucking suck. Still better than Mississippi State, doe. \:D/ \:D/ :lol: :lol: :(
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby SouthernYokel » 23 Oct 2016, 07:57

JichaelDick wrote:We fucking suck. Still better than Mississippi State, doe. \:D/ \:D/ :lol: :lol: :(

Auburn is surprising. I did not see them coming.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby JichaelDick » 23 Oct 2016, 08:04

SouthernYokel wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:We fucking suck. Still better than Mississippi State, doe. \:D/ \:D/ :lol: :lol: :(

Auburn is surprising. I did not see them coming.

It was about time for another #blessed season, although that beatdown of Arkansas was frightening. They will rush for the state of New Hampshire against us next week.
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Rodney Farva » 23 Oct 2016, 10:01

JichaelDick wrote:They will rush for the state of New Hampshire against us next week.

was going to ask what that means but TBH i don't really want to know
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby Gregs Kite » 23 Oct 2016, 12:43

Rodney Farva wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:They will rush for the state of New Hampshire against us next week.

The area code for NH is 603, Rodham. Jike thinks they will rush for 603 yards. No sinister copying and pasting shenanigans, don't you worry your coif.
You fuckers ruined kite.

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

BostonSucksMyBalls - Thu May 11, 2017 2:07 pm: greg your being a lil bitch in the hall of sand

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby JichaelDick » 23 Oct 2016, 13:47

Rodney Farva wrote:

Their total yardage will = number of yards in NH.
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Rodney Farva » 23 Oct 2016, 20:30

apparently you both missed the last 6 words of my post

was going to ask what the number of yards in NH means but TBH i don't really want to know
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby JichaelDick » 24 Oct 2016, 08:07

Ole Miss lost a stud LB commit last night. This season is gonna be lit.

Just hoping we can bounce back like Auburn has so far this season.
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

PreviousNext

Return to College Sports