The College Coaching Carousel

Re: The College Coaching Carousel

Postby ONTB » 11 Dec 2015, 16:06

Colonel Angus wrote:Jeremy Pruitt to Bama as DC is apparently official. I think that's a good hire for them. Shamgod may disagree, but I think Pruitt working under Saban again will be good for both of them.


UGA has put themselves in an interesting position. They have a part time head coach through the college football playoff and no offensive or defensive coordinator to hold down the fort.
[Mon 0:15] ONTB: Why can't the whole fucking cast come up? I want to hear what Marky Marky has to say
[Mon 0:16] Clayton Bigsby: "i'd like to thank the funky bunch"
ONTB
The Bomb Dick
 
Posts: 5453
Joined: 22 Jan 2005, 17:41

Re: The College Coaching Carousel

Postby the cheese » 11 Dec 2015, 16:09

ONTB wrote:
Colonel Angus wrote:Jeremy Pruitt to Bama as DC is apparently official. I think that's a good hire for them. Shamgod may disagree, but I think Pruitt working under Saban again will be good for both of them.


UGA has put themselves in an interesting position. They have a part time head coach through the college football playoff and no offensive or defensive coordinator to hold down the fort.


That's so Georgia,
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
User avatar
the cheese
The Douche
 
Posts: 18375
Joined: 30 Apr 2006, 20:40
Location: 2nd Biggest Asshole

Re: The College Coaching Carousel

Postby ONTB » 11 Dec 2015, 16:26

the cheese wrote:
ONTB wrote:
Colonel Angus wrote:Jeremy Pruitt to Bama as DC is apparently official. I think that's a good hire for them. Shamgod may disagree, but I think Pruitt working under Saban again will be good for both of them.


UGA has put themselves in an interesting position. They have a part time head coach through the college football playoff and no offensive or defensive coordinator to hold down the fort.


That's so Georgia,


Yeah it is. As much as I dislike the Muschamp hire, I do appreciate that he came into town like he was shot out of a fucking cannon-- had both coordinators hired and on the road visiting recruits within 72 hours.
[Mon 0:15] ONTB: Why can't the whole fucking cast come up? I want to hear what Marky Marky has to say
[Mon 0:16] Clayton Bigsby: "i'd like to thank the funky bunch"
ONTB
The Bomb Dick
 
Posts: 5453
Joined: 22 Jan 2005, 17:41

Re: The College Coaching Carousel

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 11 Dec 2015, 17:54

USCe hired Muschamp? How did I miss this? That is huge!
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 30785
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: The College Coaching Carousel

Postby mister bacon » 22 Feb 2017, 08:08

www.tomcreannuyout.com
WHAT IS TOM CREAN'S BUYOUT TODAY?
A resource for Indiana basketball fans.
Today is February 22, 2017. Tom Crean’s buyout is
$4,000,000
until July 1, 2017, when it becomes $1,000,000.


the spirit of fire ron zook dot com lives on

Image
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 26123
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

Re: The College Coaching Carousel

Postby CourtesyFlush » 22 Feb 2017, 08:17

I am praying to whatever make believe being in the sky we don't hire him at NC State. No more retreads please!
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
User avatar
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 14327
Joined: 28 Oct 2007, 01:11
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: The College Coaching Carousel

Postby mister bacon » 22 Feb 2017, 08:18

CourtesyFlush wrote:I am praying to whatever make believe being in the sky we don't hire him at NC State. No more retreads please!


this would be a VERY NC State hire ijs
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 26123
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

Re: The College Coaching Carousel

Postby CourtesyFlush » 22 Feb 2017, 08:21

mister bacon wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:I am praying to whatever make believe being in the sky we don't hire him at NC State. No more retreads please!


this would be a VERY NC State hire ijs

It would be considering our track record since Jimmy V was let go:

Les Robinson
Herb Sendek
Sidney Lowe
Mark Gottfried

Not exactly a bunch of James Naismiths over here.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
User avatar
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 14327
Joined: 28 Oct 2007, 01:11
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: The College Coaching Carousel

Postby JichaelDick » 22 Feb 2017, 08:25

CourtesyFlush wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:I am praying to whatever make believe being in the sky we don't hire him at NC State. No more retreads please!


this would be a VERY NC State hire ijs

It would be considering our track record since Jimmy V was let go:

Les Robinson
Herb Sendek
Sidney Lowe
Mark Gottfried

Not exactly a bunch of James Naismiths over here.


Good God. Sendek is easily the best of that bunch. T's and P's.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 25783
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Dang ol' Arlen, Texas, man

Re: The College Coaching Carousel

Postby JT99 » 22 Feb 2017, 08:27

CourtesyFlush wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:I am praying to whatever make believe being in the sky we don't hire him at NC State. No more retreads please!


this would be a VERY NC State hire ijs

It would be considering our track record since Jimmy V was let go:

Les Robinson
Herb Sendek
Sidney Lowe
Mark Gottfried

Not exactly a bunch of James Naismiths over here.


Actually, James Naismith is the only coach in Kansas history to carry a losing record as he was 55-60 as the leader of Jayhawk Nation, so you've hired a string of James Naismiths.

#GDIJT

Also, I saw something on the Twitter the other day that Archie Miller's wife tweeted something about at N.C. State. That seems like a minor step forward.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 9619
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: The College Coaching Carousel

Postby CourtesyFlush » 22 Feb 2017, 08:33

JT99 wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:I am praying to whatever make believe being in the sky we don't hire him at NC State. No more retreads please!


this would be a VERY NC State hire ijs

It would be considering our track record since Jimmy V was let go:

Les Robinson
Herb Sendek
Sidney Lowe
Mark Gottfried

Not exactly a bunch of James Naismiths over here.


Actually, James Naismith is the only coach in Kansas history to carry a losing record as he was 55-60 as the leader of Jayhawk Nation, so you've hired a string of James Naismiths.

#GDIJT

Also, I saw something on the Twitter the other day that Archie Miller's wife tweeted something about at N.C. State. That seems like a minor step forward.

She's an alum (they met there) and tweeted a pic of her and Sean's kid flashing the wolf sign earlier this week. Would, obviously.

Image
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
User avatar
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 14327
Joined: 28 Oct 2007, 01:11
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: The College Coaching Carousel

Postby Rodney Farva » 22 Feb 2017, 22:27

CourtesyFlush wrote:
JT99 wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
mister bacon wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:I am praying to whatever make believe being in the sky we don't hire him at NC State. No more retreads please!


this would be a VERY NC State hire ijs

It would be considering our track record since Jimmy V was let go:

Les Robinson
Herb Sendek
Sidney Lowe
Mark Gottfried

Not exactly a bunch of James Naismiths over here.


Actually, James Naismith is the only coach in Kansas history to carry a losing record as he was 55-60 as the leader of Jayhawk Nation, so you've hired a string of James Naismiths.

#GDIJT

Also, I saw something on the Twitter the other day that Archie Miller's wife tweeted something about at N.C. State. That seems like a minor step forward.

She's an alum (they met there) and tweeted a pic of her and Sean's kid flashing the wolf sign earlier this week. Would, obviously.

Image


Image

kind of a new and improved version of catherine zeta jones there
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
User avatar
Rodney Farva
Your real father
 
Posts: 24817
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 22:17

Previous

Return to College Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: The Long Dick of the Law and 1 guest