The College Coaching Carousel

Re: The College Coaching Carousel

Postby SouthernYokel » 08 Dec 2015, 09:11

JT99 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Are college sports coaches the most loathsome creatures in North American sports?

It continues to stun me that you guys beat off so furiously over these scumbags.

:lol: =D+= good one gregs

I think it's a legitimate question. Sorry if I offended you guys and your heroes.

Who are the paragons of virtue in pro sports we should be celebrating?

Tony Dungy, just ask him!
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Gregs Kite » 08 Dec 2015, 09:19

SouthernYokel wrote:
JT99 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Are college sports coaches the most loathsome creatures in North American sports?

It continues to stun me that you guys beat off so furiously over these scumbags.

I think it's a legitimate question. Sorry if I offended you guys and your heroes.

I don't think we should be celebrating the virtues of any professional athlete or coach. I think we should be entertained by their performances and root for them to win or lose.

My point is I don't think anyone in North American sports approaches the skin-crawling antics of these people who have this God-complex and basically control and manipulate the lives of 18 year old kids, have more power than university officials, get their cocks sucked literally and figuratively by boosters and lunatic fans, can skip out on their jobs when someone flashes one extra dollar, can fuck co-eds, get in shady car crashes with co-eds, get shitfaced on the job and STILL make millions of dollars.

Don't get me wrong, I'm jealous as fuck I can't be one of these scumbags. But they are still scumbags.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Jew Jitsu » 08 Dec 2015, 09:26

Sports just hasn't been the same since Red died...
CourtesyFlush - Wed May 31, 2017 7:52 am: I stopped taking creep shots when I found out a dude who used to work on my floor got arrested for that at a walgreens in uptown charlotte.
Jew Jitsu
Never Forgotten

Postby SouthernYokel » 08 Dec 2015, 09:26

I want to be Joey Freshwater and you can't tell me that's not the american dream.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby the cheese » 08 Dec 2015, 09:27

SouthernYokel wrote:I want to be Joey Freshwater and you can't tell me that's not the american dream.

:plusone: :sniff: :sniff: \:D/
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby Gregs Kite » 08 Dec 2015, 09:30

SouthernYokel wrote:I want to be Joey Freshwater and you can't tell me that's not the american dream.

So, are these the rankings of your ultimate coaching profile?

-His wife
-His alleged sidebitches
-His ability to recruit
-His ability to win sports games

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby the cheese » 08 Dec 2015, 09:36

Gregs Kite wrote:

-His wife
-His alleged sidebitches
-His ability to recruit

Who said anything about coaching?
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby Gregs Kite » 08 Dec 2015, 09:38

the cheese wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

-His wife
-His alleged sidebitches
-His ability to recruit

That's what I'm asking. In reality it doesn't matter if he can outcoach Nippletwist State, so long as he's Bro McCoxman on campus?

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby SouthernYokel » 08 Dec 2015, 09:40

Gregs Kite wrote:

-His wife
-His alleged sidebitches
-His ability to recruit

my ultimate coach would be recruiter #1, sidebitches 2, wife 3. i believe the sports games will take care of themselves. even though Champ has already proven otherwise at Florida. i'm hoping that was a statistical oddity. #-o
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby the cheese » 08 Dec 2015, 09:40

Gregs Kite wrote:
the cheese wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:

-His wife
-His alleged sidebitches
-His ability to recruit

That's what I'm asking. In reality it doesn't matter if he can outcoach Nippletwist State, so long as he's Bro McCoxman on campus?

What is this "he"? Pretty sure Yokel and I have divorced this from football and just want to be rich and wear dry-fit polos to bars and run game on 23 year olds while using cool nicknames.
the cheese
The Douche

Postby Goose » 08 Dec 2015, 09:56

SouthernYokel wrote:
JT99 wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

Or ask his son!
Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby Colonel Angus » 11 Dec 2015, 11:41

Jeremy Pruitt to Bama as DC is apparently official. I think that's a good hire for them. Shamgod may disagree, but I think Pruitt working under Saban again will be good for both of them.
"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC

Postby God Shamgod » 11 Dec 2015, 11:55

Colonel Angus wrote:Jeremy Pruitt to Bama as DC is apparently official. I think that's a good hire for them. Shamgod may disagree, but I think Pruitt working under Saban again will be good for both of them.

I think Pruitt is awesome. Just wished he would have kicked his fiancee to the curb in Tallahassee and kept on whoring around.

The guy apparently has some personality conflicts with just about everyone he ever met doe.
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD

Postby Colonel Angus » 11 Dec 2015, 14:48

Bruce Feldman ‏@BruceFeldmanCFB 3m3 minutes ago
Former #Rutgers HC Greg Schiano is going to #OhioState as DC, source tells @FoxSports. 1st reported by Adam Schefter.
"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC

Postby mj3528 » 11 Dec 2015, 14:53

Colonel Angus wrote:Bruce Feldman ‏@BruceFeldmanCFB 3m3 minutes ago
Former #Rutgers HC Greg Schiano is going to #OhioState as DC, source tells @FoxSports. 1st reported by Adam Schefter.

You know, I will take it. Fickell has consistently appeared over his head. I wonder what this means for him.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

PreviousNext

Return to College Sports