Beamer Ball

Re: Beamer Ball

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 29 Jan 2016, 12:47

But can punters hit the screen???? Did we learn nothing from Jerrah World????
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
User avatar
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot
 
Posts: 11515
Joined: 22 Oct 2007, 13:09
Location: Virginia

Re: Beamer Ball

Postby Colonel Angus » 29 Jan 2016, 12:57

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:But can punters hit the screen???? Did we learn nothing from Jerrah World????


that stadium throws all my sense of perspective off, but the screen appears to be roughly a half-mile above the field so it should be OK.

Image
"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"
User avatar
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC
 
Posts: 18626
Joined: 11 Aug 2005, 15:09

Re: Beamer Ball

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 29 Jan 2016, 13:03

Iron Mike Sharpe wrote:They should have a NASCAR race happening at the same time. Two words: RATINGS BONANZA


George Bonanza
PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
User avatar
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep
 
Posts: 29984
Joined: 26 Aug 2005, 09:59

Re: Beamer Ball

Postby NotAndyGreenwald » 30 Jan 2016, 10:04

yeah but how many people will actually be in the stadium on gameday?
mj3528 » 03 Dec 2015, 22:34 something rarely said, but NAG was right.

Gregs Kite - Yesterday, 20:56: Is NAG _ v2.0?
User avatar
NotAndyGreenwald
Rocky Balboa
 
Posts: 1013
Joined: 07 Apr 2015, 11:08
Location: drunk

Re: Beamer Ball

Postby mj3528 » 30 Jan 2016, 10:12

NotAndyGreenwald wrote:yeah but how many people will actually be in the stadium on gameday?


One less than the announced attendance when anus leaves with 5 minutes left in the 4th quarter
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
User avatar
mj3528
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 8637
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

Re: Beamer Ball

Postby NotAndyGreenwald » 30 Jan 2016, 11:23

mj3528 wrote:
NotAndyGreenwald wrote:yeah but how many people will actually be in the stadium on gameday?


One less than the announced attendance when anus leaves with 5 minutes left in the 4th quarter


yeah anus vs ldotl, that is the sotsg "well actually..." bowl we never knew we wanted. but i was being serious, will people really pay to watch football om a giant screen in a racetrack? who am i kidding, this is the most murican thing i can imagine.
mj3528 » 03 Dec 2015, 22:34 something rarely said, but NAG was right.

Gregs Kite - Yesterday, 20:56: Is NAG _ v2.0?
User avatar
NotAndyGreenwald
Rocky Balboa
 
Posts: 1013
Joined: 07 Apr 2015, 11:08
Location: drunk

Re: Beamer Ball

Postby Colonel Angus » 30 Jan 2016, 11:48

mj3528 wrote:
NotAndyGreenwald wrote:yeah but how many people will actually be in the stadium on gameday?


One less than the announced attendance when anus leaves with 5 minutes left in the 4th quarter


Yeah, there's a lot of cool stuff in Bristol to go see and do. May leave at halftime.
"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"
User avatar
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC
 
Posts: 18626
Joined: 11 Aug 2005, 15:09

Re: Beamer Ball

Postby SouthernYokel » 01 Feb 2016, 08:06

Colonel Angus wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
NotAndyGreenwald wrote:yeah but how many people will actually be in the stadium on gameday?


One less than the announced attendance when anus leaves with 5 minutes left in the 4th quarter


Yeah, there's a lot of cool stuff in Bristol to go see and do. May leave at halftime.


i feel like you're not being genuine in your compliments to the tri-cities here.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 28880
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: Beamer Ball

Postby Colonel Angus » 01 Feb 2016, 08:17

SouthernYokel wrote:
Colonel Angus wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
NotAndyGreenwald wrote:yeah but how many people will actually be in the stadium on gameday?


One less than the announced attendance when anus leaves with 5 minutes left in the 4th quarter


Yeah, there's a lot of cool stuff in Bristol to go see and do. May leave at halftime.


i feel like you're not being genuine in your compliments to the tri-cities here.


You're picking up what I'm laying down. Spent a lot of time there growing up.
"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"
User avatar
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC
 
Posts: 18626
Joined: 11 Aug 2005, 15:09

Re: Beamer Ball

Postby SouthernYokel » 01 Feb 2016, 09:24

Colonel Angus wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
Colonel Angus wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
NotAndyGreenwald wrote:yeah but how many people will actually be in the stadium on gameday?


One less than the announced attendance when anus leaves with 5 minutes left in the 4th quarter


Yeah, there's a lot of cool stuff in Bristol to go see and do. May leave at halftime.


i feel like you're not being genuine in your compliments to the tri-cities here.


You're picking up what I'm laying down. Spent a lot of time there growing up.


yup. i enjoy the mountains but going into town (any of them) is a good way to get depressed about the human condition.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 28880
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: Beamer Ball

Postby Colonel Angus » 01 Feb 2016, 15:37

The e-mail with seat locations allegedly went out to donors today. My dad is on a cruise right now so I have no way to reach him, but I think he said he requested seats in the $80 price range. Those seats are seriously going to SUUUUUCK. Image

LDOTL, are you planning to go?
"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"
User avatar
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC
 
Posts: 18626
Joined: 11 Aug 2005, 15:09

Re: Beamer Ball

Postby mj3528 » 01 Feb 2016, 15:55

will any of the seats be even decent? seems suspect.

when I see the NHL winter classics I think all of the seats have to be terrible.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
User avatar
mj3528
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 8637
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

Re: Beamer Ball

Postby Colonel Angus » 01 Feb 2016, 15:59

mj3528 wrote:will any of the seats be even decent? seems suspect.

when I see the NHL winter classics I think all of the seats have to be terrible.


No. Except for maybe the Battlefield seats, every seat in the place will be terrible.
"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"
User avatar
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC
 
Posts: 18626
Joined: 11 Aug 2005, 15:09

Re: Beamer Ball

Postby the cheese » 01 Feb 2016, 16:01

Ah yes, football games at NASCAR tracks. Because the college football saw the complete and utter success that is hosting basketball games in football stadiums and said "hey, we gotta get ourselves in on that action."
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
User avatar
the cheese
The Douche
 
Posts: 17527
Joined: 30 Apr 2006, 20:40
Location: 2nd Biggest Asshole

Re: Beamer Ball

Postby CourtesyFlush » 01 Feb 2016, 16:03

Colonel Angus wrote:
mj3528 wrote:will any of the seats be even decent? seems suspect.

when I see the NHL winter classics I think all of the seats have to be terrible.


No. Except for maybe the Battlefield seats, every seat in the place will be terrible.

I think the yellow seats would be pretty good--worth paying up to $140 for at least.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
User avatar
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 13875
Joined: 28 Oct 2007, 01:11
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

PreviousNext

Return to College Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest