Old School College Basketball

Re: Old School College Basketball

Postby JichaelDick » 29 Mar 2017, 20:03

PhillyJim76 wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:

Jesus Christ, you have #1 vs #2 at Barnhill Arena in Fayetteville, Arkansas. Larry Johnson/Stacey Augmon/Anderson Hunt/Greg Anthony vs. Oliver Miller/Todd Day/Lee Mayberry. And the second game on CBS that night? Shaq vs. Laettner at Cameron (Laettner dominated, FTR).

Jike I think you just missed out (fuck I don't actually know how old you are) but 1989-1995 was incredible college basketball.

I remember watching 1992 Duke-Kentucky at my grandparents' house, and I was 5 then. Totally missed out on the UNLV teams.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby PhillyJim76 » 30 Mar 2017, 01:55

JichaelDick wrote:
PhillyJim76 wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:

Jesus Christ, you have #1 vs #2 at Barnhill Arena in Fayetteville, Arkansas. Larry Johnson/Stacey Augmon/Anderson Hunt/Greg Anthony vs. Oliver Miller/Todd Day/Lee Mayberry. And the second game on CBS that night? Shaq vs. Laettner at Cameron (Laettner dominated, FTR).

Jike I think you just missed out (fuck I don't actually know how old you are) but 1989-1995 was incredible college basketball.

I remember watching 1992 Duke-Kentucky at my grandparents' house, and I was 5 then. Totally missed out on the UNLV teams.

True pj story: I was a soph in HS that year. A dozen girls showed up at my house that night. This was back in my boy band looking prime. By boy band prime, I don't mean cute and harmless. I mean women wanted to suck my dick. Anyway, Me and my two friends ignored them and watched that game. I still think that was the right move, moreso than me and BSMBs "Seinfeld vs Billy Madison VHS debacle" years later
It feels so good to be back.
PhillyJim76
Basketball Jesus

Postby JichaelDick » 30 Mar 2017, 02:47

I skipped my senior prom to watch UAB-Kansas in the 2004 Sweet 16. The reason I was so anti-prom was that I had gotten dumped the year before at prom. Broke my heart, but I did get home in time to see Maryland beat UNC-Wilmington.

TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Dthefritz » 11 Jul 2017, 18:53

TIL Kevin Pittsnogle now works at a car dealership in his native Martinsburg WV.

Dthefritz
tl;dr

Postby God Shamgod » 11 Jul 2017, 19:12

Loved Pittsnoogle. Ahead of his time.

Huge fan of Mike Gansey too.
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD

Postby Goose » 04 Aug 2017, 12:56

Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
Smartest Guy In The Room

Previous

Return to College Sports