Duke Sucks: The official forum of Duke Hating

Re: Duke Sucks: The official forum of Duke Hating

Postby CourtesyFlush » 23 Feb 2016, 12:06

Goose wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
Goose wrote:1. Fuck Jimmy V. He was a got damn cheater, lots of motherfuckers die from cancer. He ain't nothing special.
2. Kzchefski was just the bitch that rolled out the balls for teams that couldn't lose. Not fucking impressed.

Jury's verdict: Hate should not be mitigated based on these factors. Mr. Kzchefski will remain at #1 of the Duke Dickhead ratings.

GO FUCK YOURSELF WITH AN AIDS INFESTED DILDO

I mean seriously Goose...

Also, wasn't the narrative at least that Coach Kzxyzyxyzxy was able to get guys like Kobe, LeBron, etc. actually join the team and not leave it to the B-team?

Mike KZchefski is a sanctimonious dickbag, and I hate him more than any of the players he has spawned unto the world. That's why he's #1. Everything else is just window dressing.

As a post script, this thing got out of hand quickly, but I think it's mainly because IMS liked my Police Academy Top 5 way better than Flush's.

These transgressions will be added to your HOS #dossier.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 23 Feb 2016, 12:24

If you don't like Jimmy V then we can't be friends
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Prez » 23 Feb 2016, 12:27

CourtesyFlush wrote:These transgressions will be added to your HOS #dossier.

I am firmly on #teamgoose, but you can unbunch your panties, he's way short of the post count requirement.
Ballz: So, I fucking got a BJ for $250 total, and wore a rubber. It sucked, I couldnt even feel it, so i jeckyled onto her tits. She was cute. Not even that far out of my league, it was a waste of $250
Prez
The MAWG

Postby CourtesyFlush » 23 Feb 2016, 12:27

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:If you don't like Jimmy V then we can't be friends

Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby Goose » 23 Feb 2016, 13:47

Prez wrote:

I am firmly on #teamgoose, but you can unbunch your panties, he's way short of the post count requirement.

I'm counting on the veteran's committee to include my Negro League stats. I've got 1,215 posts on the Sons of Satchel Paige under the username Doughboy.
Hall of Sand, Class of 2025
Balls: I know a guy who came home after high school one day to over hear his mom and dad having a 3some with another lady. He actually went to beat off during it in his room.
mister bacon: Wow no wonder PJ is so fucked up.
Goose
OG's sponsor

Postby Goobis » 24 Feb 2016, 18:13

CourtesyFlush wrote:Duke Dickhead Rankings:

1. Redick
2. Allen
3. Paulus
4. Laettner
5. Wojo/Collins

Racist.
Goobis
Pink Helmet

Postby chrisco » 24 Feb 2016, 19:57

Goose wrote:
Prez wrote:

I'm counting on the veteran's committee to include my Negro League stats. I've got 1,215 posts on the Sons of Satchel Paige under the username Doughboy.

Goodshoe Lemon voted for you in 3 of the last 4 SOSP Veteran's Committee HOF votes. 2014 didn't have to happen how it did Doughboy. I'm glad we past that now.
SY wrote:....but yeah if there's an awkward silence i am definitely filling it with nonsense.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby JichaelDick » 24 Feb 2016, 21:33

Goobis wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:Duke Dickhead Rankings:

1. Redick
2. Allen
3. Paulus
4. Laettner
5. Wojo/Collins

Racist.

Austin Rivers would have been the easy #1 had he stayed more than one year, if it makes you feel better.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby JichaelDick » 10 Mar 2016, 17:52

Duke blew a 16-point lead to Notre Dame this afternoon.

Duke's ceiling is pretty high--in Ingram and Allen, they have two guys who can take over. But they have no depth whatsoever and if either Allen or Ingram are off, they can run into issues. I'm thinking Sweet 16....maybe with a few upsets Elite 8 is this team's absolute ceiling. Wouldn't shock me if they lost a 4-13 or 5-12 game in round 1, tbh.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Theny » 10 Mar 2016, 19:10

JichaelDick wrote:Duke blew a 16-point lead to Notre Dame this afternoon.

Duke's ceiling is pretty high--in Ingram and Allen, they have two guys who can take over. But they have no depth whatsoever and if either Allen or Ingram are off, they can run into issues. I'm thinking Sweet 16....maybe with a few upsets Elite 8 is this team's absolute ceiling. Wouldn't shock me if they lost a 4-13 or 5-12 game in round 1, tbh.

You are high off your ass if you think duke is making the elite 8.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby JichaelDick » 10 Mar 2016, 19:12

Theny wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:Duke blew a 16-point lead to Notre Dame this afternoon.

You are high off your ass if you think duke is making the elite 8.

Ehh, a few upsets and all of a sudden you have Duke playing 9-seeded South Carolina for the right to the Elite 8. Of course, Duke is just as capable of losing to 13-seeded Stephen F. Austin or Iona.
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby JichaelDick » 25 Mar 2016, 00:16

He's a great coach, but Krzyzewski's "You're too good a player to act like that" shit EVERY TIME his team gets beat is old. You have Greyson Allen on your team and you also had JJ Redick, Christian Laettner, and Austin Rivers pulling shenanigans all the time. Worry about your own damn team, K.
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby JichaelDick » 06 Apr 2016, 11:42

Greyson Allen is coming back?

Yup, the uber Dook hate is BACK, baby!
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby CourtesyFlush » 06 Apr 2016, 11:46

JichaelDick wrote:Greyson Allen is coming back?

Yup, the uber Dook hate is BACK, baby!

They're the favorites to win it all next year.

Just relegate NC State basketball to the Southern Conference. I hate everything.

CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby JichaelDick » 06 Apr 2016, 11:47

Nope, it's now time for the patented "Mark Gottfried gets to the Elite 8 out of nowhere" season.

I am all-in with them and the Giddy Potts-led MTSU Blue Raiders. And Dook will lose eventually.
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

PreviousNext

Return to College Sports