SEC Football

Re: SEC Football

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 23 Sep 2017, 09:19

The Arkansas Razorbacks are honoring Dallas Cowboys owner and Pro Football Hall of Famer Jerry Jones by wearing NFL-replica uniforms. The Razorbacks play Texas A&M on Saturday at AT&T Stadium. University of Arkansas

PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Slave to Uber

Postby JichaelDick » 24 Sep 2017, 16:07

Jesus Christ, Alabama over Vandy was worse than I thought it would be, and it could have been much worse.

Alabama is going to skullfuck my Rebels on Saturday night.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby SouthernYokel » 25 Sep 2017, 07:16

The SEC is fucking TERRIBLE this year. Holy moly. I feel like even the PAWWWWWWWWWWL people have to admit it at this point. It's Alabama, 3 tiers lower is Georgia and then a pile of 12 shitty ass teams.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby CourtesyFlush » 10 Oct 2017, 13:26

SouthernYokel wrote:The SEC is fucking TERRIBLE this year. Holy moly. I feel like even the PAWWWWWWWWWWL people have to admit it at this point. It's Alabama, 3 tiers lower is Georgia and then a pile of 12 shitty ass teams.

Bama's pretty much cratered the rest of the conference. I feel like Auburn and UGA are in a tier just below them, but look at what's happened to UF, UT, A&M, and LSU in the last 5 years. They're a heaping pile of meh.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 10 Oct 2017, 13:35

CourtesyFlush wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:The SEC is fucking TERRIBLE this year. Holy moly. I feel like even the PAWWWWWWWWWWL people have to admit it at this point. It's Alabama, 3 tiers lower is Georgia and then a pile of 12 shitty ass teams.

Bama's pretty much cratered the rest of the conference. I feel like Auburn and UGA are in a tier just below them, but look at what's happened to UF, UT, A&M, and LSU in the last 5 years. They're a heaping pile of meh.

AHEM!
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby CourtesyFlush » 10 Oct 2017, 13:37

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:

AHEM!

I didn't see that when I strolled through the Cock Talk thread. To be fair I had 200 threads of unread content to wade through. Spent most of my time in the great bands debate thread!
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 10 Oct 2017, 13:40

CourtesyFlush wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:

AHEM!

I didn't see that when I strolled through the Cock Talk thread. To be fair I had 200 threads of unread content to wade through. Spent most of my time in the great bands debate thread!

TBF, I am higher on UGA than Yoke, but I think Auburn's overrated af now. UGA's got Kirby's D and RBs out his ass
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Briandong79 » 10 Oct 2017, 13:41

CourtesyFlush wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:

AHEM!

TBF, I am higher on UGA than Yoke, but I think Auburn's overrated af now. UGA's got Kirby's D and RBs out his ass

Plus Fromm now and next year's #1 QB. Pretty talented team.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby CourtesyFlush » 10 Oct 2017, 13:43

Briandong79 wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:

AHEM!

Plus Fromm now and next year's #1 QB. Pretty talented team.

Kirby knows what's up--recruit like Saban.

CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby JichaelDick » 10 Oct 2017, 13:44

CourtesyFlush wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:

AHEM!

Auburn is good, losing 14-6 at Clemson is actually fairly impressive.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby SouthernYokel » 10 Oct 2017, 14:40

CourtesyFlush wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:

AHEM!

to be even fairer, my post was in september and yours was in october.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby SouthernYokel » 25 Oct 2017, 13:14

Florida and Tennessee's simultaneous dysfunction is incredible. i cannot wait to see how UGA fucks up and loses the east. it's gonna be epic. also, i am now looking at that USCe loss to UK even more critically. WE COULDA FALLEN ASS BACKWARDS INTO A DIVISION CHIP (and then been murdered in broad daylight by alabama, but still!)
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 25 Oct 2017, 13:16

SouthernYokel wrote:Florida and Tennessee's simultaneous dysfunction is incredible. i cannot wait to see how UGA fucks up and loses the east. it's gonna be epic. also, i am now looking at that USCe loss to UK even more critically. WE COULDA FALLEN ASS BACKWARDS INTO A DIVISION CHIP (and then been murdered in broad daylight by alabama, but still!)

Hey hey hey hey hey, c'mon what is that defeatist attitude?

a chance you coulda been murdered in broad daylight by Auburn
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby mj3528 » 25 Oct 2017, 13:17

SouthernYokel wrote:Florida and Tennessee's simultaneous dysfunction is incredible. i cannot wait to see how UGA fucks up and loses the east. it's gonna be epic. also, i am now looking at that USCe loss to UK even more critically. WE COULDA FALLEN ASS BACKWARDS INTO A DIVISION CHIP (and then been murdered in broad daylight by alabama, but still!)

Tennessee is an underdog at Kentucky? I think Butch is not allowed on the plane Kiffin style if they lose that game.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby SouthernYokel » 25 Oct 2017, 13:25

mj3528 wrote:

Tennessee is an underdog at Kentucky? I think Butch is not allowed on the plane Kiffin style if they lose that game.

he just lost his starting RB and lone offensive weapon to a marijuana bust. Butch is toast.
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

PreviousNext

Return to College Sports