SEC Football

Re: Dad-gum SEC Football

Postby Theny » 15 Jun 2017, 13:28

SouthernYokel wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:Ed Orgeron is a dick.


at least he's not denying transfers. that i know about. he could totally be denying transfers as well.


I'd love to see one of these coaches in my state try this nonsense.
User avatar
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy
 
Posts: 30545
Joined: 10 Jun 2005, 10:55

Re: Dad-gum SEC Football

Postby SouthernYokel » 15 Jun 2017, 13:31

Theny wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:Ed Orgeron is a dick.


at least he's not denying transfers. that i know about. he could totally be denying transfers as well.


I'd love to see one of these coaches in my state try this nonsense.


yeah jimbo never does anything like that. (worlds largest eyeroll emoji)

Howeva, Opie in gainesville is too busy fucking sharks to do any recruiting subterfuge.



getting all holier than thou because you got football Moses as the coach now in Miami, gtfo
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 29807
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: Dad-gum SEC Football

Postby the cheese » 15 Jun 2017, 13:34

SouthernYokel wrote:
Theny wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:Ed Orgeron is a dick.


at least he's not denying transfers. that i know about. he could totally be denying transfers as well.


I'd love to see one of these coaches in my state try this nonsense.


yeah jimbo never does anything like that. (worlds largest eyeroll emoji)

Howeva, Opie in gainesville is too busy fucking sharks to do any recruiting subterfuge.



getting all holier than thou because you got football Moses as the coach now in Miami, gtfo


Football Moses is appropriate. He's never getting to the Promised Land.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
User avatar
the cheese
The Douche
 
Posts: 18427
Joined: 30 Apr 2006, 20:40
Location: 2nd Biggest Asshole

Re: Dad-gum SEC Football

Postby Theny » 15 Jun 2017, 13:35

the cheese wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
Theny wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:Ed Orgeron is a dick.


at least he's not denying transfers. that i know about. he could totally be denying transfers as well.


I'd love to see one of these coaches in my state try this nonsense.


yeah jimbo never does anything like that. (worlds largest eyeroll emoji)

Howeva, Opie in gainesville is too busy fucking sharks to do any recruiting subterfuge.



getting all holier than thou because you got football Moses as the coach now in Miami, gtfo


Football Moses is appropriate. He's never getting to the Promised Land.


:(

We're like two years away from being in your faces again, America.
User avatar
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy
 
Posts: 30545
Joined: 10 Jun 2005, 10:55

Re: Dad-gum SEC Football

Postby the cheese » 15 Jun 2017, 13:52

Theny wrote:
the cheese wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
Theny wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:Ed Orgeron is a dick.


at least he's not denying transfers. that i know about. he could totally be denying transfers as well.


I'd love to see one of these coaches in my state try this nonsense.


yeah jimbo never does anything like that. (worlds largest eyeroll emoji)

Howeva, Opie in gainesville is too busy fucking sharks to do any recruiting subterfuge.



getting all holier than thou because you got football Moses as the coach now in Miami, gtfo


You said that when Jacori Harris beat Landry Jones in the Old Bowl ON THIS WEBSITE. That didn't pan out either.

Football Moses is appropriate. He's never getting to the Promised Land.


:(

We're like two years away from being in your faces again, America.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
User avatar
the cheese
The Douche
 
Posts: 18427
Joined: 30 Apr 2006, 20:40
Location: 2nd Biggest Asshole

Re: Dad-gum SEC Football

Postby Theny » 15 Jun 2017, 14:26

Admittedly overhyped the Harris/Shannon/Golden Era. What are the odds I'm wrong twice???
User avatar
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy
 
Posts: 30545
Joined: 10 Jun 2005, 10:55

Re: Dad-gum SEC Football

Postby the cheese » 15 Jun 2017, 14:54

Theny wrote:Admittedly overhyped the Harris/Shannon/Golden Era. What are the odds I'm wrong twice???


High? Very high?
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
User avatar
the cheese
The Douche
 
Posts: 18427
Joined: 30 Apr 2006, 20:40
Location: 2nd Biggest Asshole

Re: Dad-gum SEC Football

Postby SouthernYokel » 15 Jun 2017, 14:56

the cheese wrote:
Theny wrote:Admittedly overhyped the Harris/Shannon/Golden Era. What are the odds I'm wrong twice???


High? Very high?


Being in the coastal division gives them a punchers chance every year though.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 29807
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: Dad-gum SEC Football

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 15 Jun 2017, 21:43

SouthernYokel wrote:
the cheese wrote:
Theny wrote:Admittedly overhyped the Harris/Shannon/Golden Era. What are the odds I'm wrong twice???


High? Very high?


Being in the coastal division gives them a punchers chance every year though.

Pssssh, not with Fuente in town 8)
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
User avatar
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot
 
Posts: 12460
Joined: 22 Oct 2007, 13:09
Location: Virginia

Re: Dad-gum SEC Football

Postby the cheese » 16 Jun 2017, 08:37

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
the cheese wrote:
Theny wrote:Admittedly overhyped the Harris/Shannon/Golden Era. What are the odds I'm wrong twice???


High? Very high?


Being in the coastal division gives them a punchers chance every year though.

Pssssh, not with Fuente in town 8)


Justin Fuente made the right call going to some rando ACC school and not holding out hope for his dream job. Worked out well for him.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
User avatar
the cheese
The Douche
 
Posts: 18427
Joined: 30 Apr 2006, 20:40
Location: 2nd Biggest Asshole

Re: SEC Football

Postby Briandong79 » 24 Jul 2017, 09:41

Image
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 31126
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: SEC Football

Postby the cheese » 24 Jul 2017, 09:42

BAZINGA!


Not wrong though.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
User avatar
the cheese
The Douche
 
Posts: 18427
Joined: 30 Apr 2006, 20:40
Location: 2nd Biggest Asshole

Re: SEC Football

Postby JichaelDick » 24 Jul 2017, 11:17

Briandong79 wrote:Image


That's like a year old, dude.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 26085
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Salivating

Re: SEC Football

Postby Briandong79 » 24 Jul 2017, 11:19

JichaelDick wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:Image


That's like a year old, dude.


I know, it was making the rounds on Twitter and I thought it was funny.

I'm sure you guys have made great academic strides over the past year and it's no longer true.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 31126
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: SEC Football

Postby JichaelDick » 24 Jul 2017, 12:06

Briandong79 wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:Image


That's like a year old, dude.


I know, it was making the rounds on Twitter and I thought it was funny.

I'm sure you guys have made great academic strides over the past year and it's no longer true.


It's hard for people in any state to get into Stanford.

I did know a guy who went to Stanford from Clay Chalkville High, but that was 14 years ago, and we've gotten dumber since.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 26085
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Salivating

PreviousNext

Return to College Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest