Dad-gum SEC Football

Re: SEC Football

Postby Colonel Angus » 24 Aug 2016, 15:08

"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC

Postby JichaelDick » 24 Aug 2016, 15:12

Third in the West? Ehh, what I expect.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby ONTB » 02 Sep 2016, 01:05

JichaelDick wrote:They may be. Although of the 8 (I guess there's technically 12, but I'll be Goddamned if I try and figure out the best special teams of the groups) units of those 4 teams, I think Vandy's defense is the best, followed by Mizzou's.

No sir.
[Mon 0:15] ONTB: Why can't the whole fucking cast come up? I want to hear what Marky Marky has to say
[Mon 0:16] Clayton Bigsby: "i'd like to thank the funky bunch"
ONTB
The Bomb Dick

Postby JichaelDick » 02 Sep 2016, 01:11

KNEW I should have gone in and figured out best special teams of the bunch. I know it's Vandy, but that's a non-horrible win on the ol' resume, IMO.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby SouthernYokel » 02 Sep 2016, 07:41

Holy moly, Josh Dobbs' ribs. When i saw it live i thought he intentionally threw that ball at the ground, like maybe he thought he was still behind the line of scrimmage or something. Then they showed the replay and i realized it was death throes...death throws...nitro might flow nice clothes like whoa. Anyway, that game was far more entertaining than mine was. 43% of the SEC East appears to suck balls.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby BostonSucksMyBalls » 02 Sep 2016, 08:04

SouthernYokel wrote:Holy moly, Josh Dobbs' ribs. When i saw it live i thought he intentionally threw that ball at the ground, like maybe he thought he was still behind the line of scrimmage or something. Then they showed the replay and i realized it was death throes...death throws...nitro might flow nice clothes like whoa. Anyway, that game was far more entertaining than mine was. 43% of the SEC East appears to suck balls.

PS: I will never like July 27th. It will always be the day Reggie died. I just hate this day. True Celtic fans know what I mean.

"i'm relatively confident her asshole" - Farva
BostonSucksMyBalls
Work Creep

Postby JichaelDick » 04 Sep 2016, 22:06

Auburn's D is good, but Malzahn has lost the plot. Alabama is scary. Georgia has some potential with Chubb. LSU still has major offensive coordinator and QB issues. Rest of the conference: MEH to MEH MINUS.
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Theny » 05 Sep 2016, 06:53

JichaelDick wrote:Auburn's D is good, but Malzahn has lost the plot. Alabama is scary. Georgia has some potential with Chubb. LSU still has major offensive coordinator and QB issues. Rest of the conference: MEH to MEH MINUS.

Nah, it's Bama and that's it. As usual.
Theny
Anchor Baby Daddy

Postby ONTB » 06 Sep 2016, 09:52

ONTB wrote:
I think Miss State and Mizzou end up the worst in the SEC this season. Vandy defense loses a ton of close games. Auburn surprises. Arkansas flops. UF comes back to earth. East looks more like a dumpster fire. South Carolina with 6 wins.

I like the UGA over Tennessee call. Bama in the west again, tho.
[Mon 0:15] ONTB: Why can't the whole fucking cast come up? I want to hear what Marky Marky has to say
ONTB
The Bomb Dick

Postby Colonel Angus » 06 Sep 2016, 09:53

Yeah, we saw it the first time.
"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC

Postby ONTB » 06 Sep 2016, 10:27

QFT. Thanks for responding.
ONTB
The Bomb Dick

Postby Colonel Angus » 06 Sep 2016, 12:01

ONTB wrote:QFT. Thanks for responding.

You're welcome. Congrats on your 2016 SEC predictions looking sort of right after Week One.
- _, on Roberto Duran.
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC

Postby SouthernYokel » 06 Sep 2016, 12:31

Evan Orth is a QB for South Alabama. his brother is the sort of starting QB at USCe. Mississippi State has an opportunity to lose consecutive games to the Orth brothers, which is like losing consecutive Nascar races to Mr. Magoo and ...his equally blind and slow brother...
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby ONTB » 06 Sep 2016, 13:06

SouthernYokel wrote:Evan Orth is a QB for South Alabama. his brother is the sort of starting QB at USCe. Mississippi State has an opportunity to lose consecutive games to the Orth brothers, which is like losing consecutive Nascar races to Mr. Magoo and ...his equally blind and slow brother...

Wow. I hadn't even realized that. Disband the program if that happens.
ONTB
The Bomb Dick

Postby SouthernYokel » 06 Sep 2016, 13:08

ONTB wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:Evan Orth is a QB for South Alabama. his brother is the sort of starting QB at USCe. Mississippi State has an opportunity to lose consecutive games to the Orth brothers, which is like losing consecutive Nascar races to Mr. Magoo and ...his equally blind and slow brother...

Wow. I hadn't even realized that. Disband the program if that happens.

Evan does not play (or at least didn't play last week) but just his presence on the team is enough.

the other nugget about that game that made me laugh: Dan Mullen was hired at MSU in 2009. That is also the year the South Alabama football program was created.
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

PreviousNext

Return to College Sports