The University of Texas sucks thread....they aren't steers

Re: The University of Texas sucks thread....they aren't stee

Postby the cheese » 03 Jan 2014, 12:09

Briandong79 wrote:Mora says no, Briles says no. This is getting pretty entertaining.


Damn it, Mora said no? They're going to get Charlie Strong or that assistant from Bama. Shit.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
User avatar
the cheese
The Douche
 
Posts: 18427
Joined: 30 Apr 2006, 20:40
Location: 2nd Biggest Asshole

Re: The University of Texas sucks thread....they aren't stee

Postby SouthernYokel » 03 Jan 2014, 13:04

the cheese wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:Mora says no, Briles says no. This is getting pretty entertaining.


Damn it, Mora said no? They're going to get Charlie Strong or that assistant from Bama. Shit.


i said in the box last night after you left that Strong should be your nightmare. For selfish reasons i would like him to stay at UL for a couple more years and see if we can't snap him up when OBC retires. Was our DC under Holtz and should have been our next HC but Holtz ransomed USC into giving his drunk ass son a coach-in-waiting tag so Strong bounced to UF.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 29840
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: The University of Texas sucks thread....they aren't stee

Postby nova » 03 Jan 2014, 13:05

SouthernYokel wrote:
the cheese wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:Mora says no, Briles says no. This is getting pretty entertaining.


Damn it, Mora said no? They're going to get Charlie Strong or that assistant from Bama. Shit.


i said in the box last night after you left that Strong should be your nightmare. For selfish reasons i would like him to stay at UL for a couple more years and see if we can't snap him up when OBC retires. Was our DC under Holtz and should have been our next HC but Holtz ransomed USC into giving his drunk ass son a coach-in-waiting tag so Strong bounced to UF.


No fucking way a darkie coaches the University of Texas when there are plenty of good white coaches available.
Jew Jitsu: It's like you guys are incompatible with each other but have to make due cause you can't pull out.
User avatar
nova
Thrifty Negro
 
Posts: 25500
Joined: 04 Aug 2005, 16:04
Location: King's Tower | Los Angeles, CA

Re: The University of Texas sucks thread....they aren't stee

Postby JT99 » 03 Jan 2014, 13:40

nova wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
the cheese wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:Mora says no, Briles says no. This is getting pretty entertaining.


Damn it, Mora said no? They're going to get Charlie Strong or that assistant from Bama. Shit.


i said in the box last night after you left that Strong should be your nightmare. For selfish reasons i would like him to stay at UL for a couple more years and see if we can't snap him up when OBC retires. Was our DC under Holtz and should have been our next HC but Holtz ransomed USC into giving his drunk ass son a coach-in-waiting tag so Strong bounced to UF.


No fucking way a darkie coaches the University of Texas when there are plenty of good white coaches available.


Agree. Texas has had all it could stand with Obama, they ain't doubling down now
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 9805
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: The University of Texas sucks thread....they aren't stee

Postby the cheese » 03 Jan 2014, 13:53

JT99 wrote:
nova wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
the cheese wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:Mora says no, Briles says no. This is getting pretty entertaining.


Damn it, Mora said no? They're going to get Charlie Strong or that assistant from Bama. Shit.


i said in the box last night after you left that Strong should be your nightmare. For selfish reasons i would like him to stay at UL for a couple more years and see if we can't snap him up when OBC retires. Was our DC under Holtz and should have been our next HC but Holtz ransomed USC into giving his drunk ass son a coach-in-waiting tag so Strong bounced to UF.


No fucking way a darkie coaches the University of Texas when there are plenty of good white coaches available.


Agree. Texas has had all it could stand with Obama, they ain't doubling down now


Regardless, Tom Hicks is running the search committee, so they'll fuck it up in the end.

Charlie Strong remains my nightmare.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
User avatar
the cheese
The Douche
 
Posts: 18427
Joined: 30 Apr 2006, 20:40
Location: 2nd Biggest Asshole

Re: The University of Texas sucks thread....they aren't stee

Postby someguysomewhere » 04 Jan 2014, 14:20

the cheese wrote:
JT99 wrote:
nova wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
the cheese wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:Mora says no, Briles says no. This is getting pretty entertaining.


Damn it, Mora said no? They're going to get Charlie Strong or that assistant from Bama. Shit.


i said in the box last night after you left that Strong should be your nightmare. For selfish reasons i would like him to stay at UL for a couple more years and see if we can't snap him up when OBC retires. Was our DC under Holtz and should have been our next HC but Holtz ransomed USC into giving his drunk ass son a coach-in-waiting tag so Strong bounced to UF.


No fucking way a darkie coaches the University of Texas when there are plenty of good white coaches available.


Agree. Texas has had all it could stand with Obama, they ain't doubling down now


Regardless, Tom Hicks is running the search committee, so they'll fuck it up in the end.

Charlie Strong remains my nightmare.


You skurred, Queso?
the very best of _:

Mar 15
if im cooking frozen pizza in the oven, how long should i preheat it. box says preheat to 375F but for how long?

Apr 25
the opportunity cost of knowing how to preheat an oven is pretty puny compared to anything else
User avatar
someguysomewhere
TRU Patriot
 
Posts: 10404
Joined: 19 May 2006, 12:04
Location: The foul line, looking terrified.

Re: The University of Texas sucks thread....they aren't stee

Postby myherobobhope » 04 Jan 2014, 14:44

the cheese wrote:
JT99 wrote:
nova wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
the cheese wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:Mora says no, Briles says no. This is getting pretty entertaining.


Damn it, Mora said no? They're going to get Charlie Strong or that assistant from Bama. Shit.


i said in the box last night after you left that Strong should be your nightmare. For selfish reasons i would like him to stay at UL for a couple more years and see if we can't snap him up when OBC retires. Was our DC under Holtz and should have been our next HC but Holtz ransomed USC into giving his drunk ass son a coach-in-waiting tag so Strong bounced to UF.


No fucking way a darkie coaches the University of Texas when there are plenty of good white coaches available.


Agree. Texas has had all it could stand with Obama, they ain't doubling down now


Regardless, Tom Hicks is running the search committee, so they'll fuck it up in the end.

Charlie Strong remains my nightmare.


Ha... Fucking Tom Hicks.

I went to HS with his kids. They were all shitheads.

Louisville fans are PISSED that Strong is leaving. I guess they enjoyed beating UK at something.
Frank the Tank: If you think highly of humanity as a whole, then you're retarded. There are no exceptions to that rule.
User avatar
myherobobhope
Smartest Guy In The Room
 
Posts: 3299
Joined: 18 Jul 2007, 14:33
Location: Pretending to be a fan

Re: The University of Texas sucks thread....they aren't stee

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 05 Jan 2014, 15:14

Image
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
User avatar
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot
 
Posts: 12504
Joined: 22 Oct 2007, 13:09
Location: Virginia

Re: The University of Texas sucks thread....they aren't stee

Postby Gregs Kite » 07 Jan 2014, 13:04

Some rich plantation owner booster is none too pleased about this nog hiring.

"Beyond the fact of what actually happened. We have boosters that have a lot of knowledge about the game. When we decided to go get Mack -- from the time we decided to go get Mack to about 30 hours later to have a press conference here and it was done -- we had a lot of input before we went after him."


"We". Great sport. Bow to the old rich whiteys, plebes.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 23779
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: The University of Texas sucks thread....they aren't stee

Postby JichaelDick » 07 Jan 2014, 14:29

Heh, Red McCombs fucking hired Mike Tice and Brad Childress as the head coaches of his football team. He has no right to bitch about anyone's coaching-hire process.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 26111
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Salivating

Re: The University of Texas sucks thread....they aren't stee

Postby Gregs Kite » 10 Mar 2014, 11:57

Image
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 23779
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: The University of Texas sucks thread....they aren't stee

Postby SouthernYokel » 10 Mar 2014, 12:26

they have a gatorade tap! that's cool.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 29840
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

Re: The University of Texas sucks thread....they aren't stee

Postby mister bacon » 12 May 2014, 09:23

2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
User avatar
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides
 
Posts: 26405
Joined: 10 Dec 2004, 17:06
Location: "The Real Racist" - Greg's Kite

Re: The University of Texas sucks thread....they aren't stee

Postby Briandong79 » 12 May 2014, 15:53

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Image
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 31160
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: The University of Texas sucks thread....they aren't stee

Postby SouthernYokel » 13 May 2014, 08:12

lol...they havent had a 1st rounder.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
User avatar
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle
 
Posts: 29840
Joined: 08 Sep 2005, 08:09

PreviousNext

Return to College Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests