The University of Texas sucks thread....they aren't steers

Re: The University of Texas sucks thread....they aren't stee

Postby the cheese » 03 Jan 2014, 12:09

Briandong79 wrote:Mora says no, Briles says no. This is getting pretty entertaining.

Damn it, Mora said no? They're going to get Charlie Strong or that assistant from Bama. Shit.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby SouthernYokel » 03 Jan 2014, 13:04

the cheese wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:Mora says no, Briles says no. This is getting pretty entertaining.

Damn it, Mora said no? They're going to get Charlie Strong or that assistant from Bama. Shit.

i said in the box last night after you left that Strong should be your nightmare. For selfish reasons i would like him to stay at UL for a couple more years and see if we can't snap him up when OBC retires. Was our DC under Holtz and should have been our next HC but Holtz ransomed USC into giving his drunk ass son a coach-in-waiting tag so Strong bounced to UF.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby nova » 03 Jan 2014, 13:05

SouthernYokel wrote:
the cheese wrote:

i said in the box last night after you left that Strong should be your nightmare. For selfish reasons i would like him to stay at UL for a couple more years and see if we can't snap him up when OBC retires. Was our DC under Holtz and should have been our next HC but Holtz ransomed USC into giving his drunk ass son a coach-in-waiting tag so Strong bounced to UF.

No fucking way a darkie coaches the University of Texas when there are plenty of good white coaches available.
Jew Jitsu: It's like you guys are incompatible with each other but have to make due cause you can't pull out.
nova
Thrifty Negro

Postby JT99 » 03 Jan 2014, 13:40

nova wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
the cheese wrote:

No fucking way a darkie coaches the University of Texas when there are plenty of good white coaches available.

Agree. Texas has had all it could stand with Obama, they ain't doubling down now
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby the cheese » 03 Jan 2014, 13:53

JT99 wrote:
nova wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
the cheese wrote:

Agree. Texas has had all it could stand with Obama, they ain't doubling down now

Regardless, Tom Hicks is running the search committee, so they'll fuck it up in the end.

Charlie Strong remains my nightmare.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby someguysomewhere » 04 Jan 2014, 14:20

the cheese wrote:
JT99 wrote:
nova wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
the cheese wrote:

Regardless, Tom Hicks is running the search committee, so they'll fuck it up in the end.

You skurred, Queso?
the very best of _:

Mar 15
if im cooking frozen pizza in the oven, how long should i preheat it. box says preheat to 375F but for how long?

Apr 25
the opportunity cost of knowing how to preheat an oven is pretty puny compared to anything else
someguysomewhere
TRU Patriot

Postby myherobobhope » 04 Jan 2014, 14:44

the cheese wrote:
JT99 wrote:
nova wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
the cheese wrote:

Ha... Fucking Tom Hicks.

I went to HS with his kids. They were all shitheads.

Louisville fans are PISSED that Strong is leaving. I guess they enjoyed beating UK at something.
Frank the Tank: If you think highly of humanity as a whole, then you're retarded. There are no exceptions to that rule.
myherobobhope
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 05 Jan 2014, 15:14

mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Gregs Kite » 07 Jan 2014, 13:04

Some rich plantation owner booster is none too pleased about this nog hiring.

"Beyond the fact of what actually happened. We have boosters that have a lot of knowledge about the game. When we decided to go get Mack -- from the time we decided to go get Mack to about 30 hours later to have a press conference here and it was done -- we had a lot of input before we went after him."

"We". Great sport. Bow to the old rich whiteys, plebes.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby JichaelDick » 07 Jan 2014, 14:29

Heh, Red McCombs fucking hired Mike Tice and Brad Childress as the head coaches of his football team. He has no right to bitch about anyone's coaching-hire process.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Gregs Kite » 10 Mar 2014, 11:57

Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby SouthernYokel » 10 Mar 2014, 12:26

they have a gatorade tap! that's cool.
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby mister bacon » 12 May 2014, 09:23

2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

mj3528 wrote: I hate panhandlers with dogs. I feel so bad for the dog.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby Briandong79 » 12 May 2014, 15:53

:lol: :lol: :lol:

PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby SouthernYokel » 13 May 2014, 08:12

lol...they havent had a 1st rounder.
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

PreviousNext

Return to College Sports