The University of Texas sucks thread....they aren't steers

The University of Texas sucks thread....they aren't steers

Postby IhateTomBrady » 26 Mar 2009, 23:25

UT fans are second the second most annoying college fanbase in America, next to Jort Nation. Any fanbase this douchey deserves it's own thread. So here are 5 reason why UT is gay:

-Matthew McConaughey. Go put a shirt on you fag. Smoke a bowl and go blow another guy, asshole.
-Bevo. Cows belong on the dinner plate, not as college mascots.
-"famous" UT Alum Marcia Gay Hardin. It's spelled crystal clear in her name.
-the football uniforms. You know who else wears all white? The homos in South Beach
- Mack Brown. No explanation needed.
_ to Dick Hertz: You wrote your own death when you signed the cheque off on that McMansion that is most definitely underwater at this point but too proud to tell anyone here... You don't know jack shit about the blue collar life you yuppie faggot.
IhateTomBrady
Smartest Guy In The Room

Re: The University of Texas sucks thread....they aren't steers

Postby the cheese » 27 Mar 2009, 09:18

SOMEBODY WANTS TO BE MOST LOVED THIS WEEK
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
the cheese
The Douche

Postby Briandong79 » 06 Apr 2009, 11:46

PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby Colonel Angus » 06 Apr 2009, 12:12

Hey, leave UT fans out of this. It's Texas fans that are douchebags.
"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
_ - Sun Jan 31 5:06 pm:
"it was such a sexy goal, that punched me right in the balls. metaphorically"
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC

Postby jman » 06 Apr 2009, 12:37

who is "Jort Nation"?
jman
Another dude worth meeting

Postby Colonel Angus » 06 Apr 2009, 12:59

jman wrote:who is "Jort Nation"?

Florida
"Isn't it no, baas or something? That's how I read it in a boxing book. It's South African or something."
- _, on Roberto Duran.
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC

Postby myherobobhope » 06 Apr 2009, 14:40

Meh.

I haven't encountered many obnoxious UT (sorry Angus, UT is Texas to me) fans... they are certainly better than the majority of SEC fans... At least people in Texas have professional sports teams to root for... UK fans, especially in Louisville, are obnoxious as shit because they don't have anything better to do.

5 great things about UT
1. Austin is a great city... live music capital of the world, a good collection of bars (college bars for co-eds, dive bars and everything else), and it has some of the best BBQ in the world [including Stubb's, where I saw the Flaming Lips, The White Stripes and The Polyphonic Spree]...
2. Good enough at sports that they are competitive year after year, but the student body doesn't burn the place down when they win or lose.
3. Image High quality talent.
4. It's a top 50 university (and the 15th ranked Public University)
5. It has the second largest brick structure in the world (Jester Dorm... #1 is the Kremlin)

As for the Longhorns... yes it's a bad mascot... and Bevo should be eaten... then again, it's no worse than the Sooners, Volunteers or Aggies.
Frank the Tank: If you think highly of humanity as a whole, then you're retarded. There are no exceptions to that rule.
myherobobhope
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby Colonel Angus » 06 Apr 2009, 14:47

If it weren't for the Volunteers, Texas wouldn't exist. So I think Volunteers are better than Longhorns.
- _, on Roberto Duran.
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC

Postby myherobobhope » 06 Apr 2009, 15:09

Colonel Angus wrote:If it weren't for the Volunteers, Texas wouldn't exist. So I think Volunteers are better than Longhorns.

So I went to the one reliable source for all knowledge, Wikipedia, and read up on Volunteers (I didn't remember why they got that name) and then the Mexican War... I will agree with you that Volunteers is a better mascot than the Longhorns...
Frank the Tank: If you think highly of humanity as a whole, then you're retarded. There are no exceptions to that rule.
myherobobhope
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby IhateTomBrady » 06 Apr 2009, 19:41

Are you a UT fan CM Bob Hope? Texas blows.
_ to Dick Hertz: You wrote your own death when you signed the cheque off on that McMansion that is most definitely underwater at this point but too proud to tell anyone here... You don't know jack shit about the blue collar life you yuppie faggot.
IhateTomBrady
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby Briandong79 » 06 Apr 2009, 19:41

I do have to agree with CM Hope that Austin is an awesome city.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby myherobobhope » 06 Apr 2009, 19:51

IhateTomBrady wrote:Are you a UT fan CM Bob Hope? Texas blows.

Yes, I am a UT fan... I'm not a particularly dedicated one, and my interests usually lie more in rooting against teams than for them (I hate Oklahoma and Arkansas [not the colleges, but the states as a whole] and Texas A&M]). I don't own anything burnt orange in color, and got rejected by their business school...

I do think there are far more obnoxious fan bases in the world, and that the University of Texas as a whole is a good university in a great city.
myherobobhope
Smartest Guy In The Room

Postby jman » 06 Apr 2009, 20:25

Colonel Angus wrote:
jman wrote:who is "Jort Nation"?

Florida

Gotcha. Thanks.

myherobobhope wrote: I do think there are far more obnoxious fan bases in the world, and that the University of Texas as a whole is a good university in a great city.

I would think ND fans would rank above either Florida or Texas as far as obnixiousness, but maybe that's just more in the midwest.
jman
Another dude worth meeting

Postby Colonel Angus » 06 Apr 2009, 20:49

jman wrote:
myherobobhope wrote: I do think there are far more obnoxious fan bases in the world, and that the University of Texas as a whole is a good university in a great city.

I would think ND fans would rank above either Florida or Texas as far as obnixiousness, but maybe that's just more in the midwest.

Yeah, the ND "fans" in the south are all bandwagoners and they haven't had anything to crow about in a long time.
- _, on Roberto Duran.
Colonel Angus
Pun DMC

Postby myherobobhope » 06 Apr 2009, 21:51

Colonel Angus wrote:
jman wrote:

Yeah, the ND "fans" in the south are all bandwagoners and they haven't had anything to crow about in a long time.

Fans can only be as annoying as the success of their team, which makes me wonder why IHTB is focusing on Texas... they certainly haven't done much this year, even if they finally beat OU.
myherobobhope
Smartest Guy In The Room

Next

Return to College Sports