NCAA...HONKY!!!!

Re: NCAA...HONKY!!!!

Postby chrisco » 14 Jan 2018, 13:51

chrisco wrote:I'm going to turn this thing around. Starting at UNH tonight.

We took 3 points this weekend. On to Merrimack.

I want to give Greg's Wildcats kudos for live streaming Friday's game on the Youtube.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Frank the Tank » 19 Jan 2018, 09:03

This UConn team sucks so hard right now. At least they finally scored a goal at a game I attended. Providence was up 2-0 last night before half the crowd had made it to their seats.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby TheWolf » 19 Jan 2018, 09:12

Frank the Tank wrote:This UConn team sucks so hard right now. At least they finally scored a goal at a game I attended. Providence was up 2-0 last night before half the crowd had made it to their seats.

Just be thankful it's not like the basketball games where you have to stand until they score.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby chrisco » 05 Feb 2018, 11:35

5 straight wins over powerhouse programs like Merrimack, Arizona State, and Umass (Amherst).

We've got a beatable Harvard tonight in the BU Invitational Beanpot. Time to see if we have an actual hockey team this year.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Rodney Farva » 06 Feb 2018, 08:57

watch out for Cornell. they are a wagon.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby chrisco » 06 Feb 2018, 09:21

Rodney Farva wrote:watch out for Cornell. they are a wagon.

I saw them truck my Terriers at MSG in November. They were the number 1 team in the country last week and then lost to RPI or someone else they shouldn't have.

Having now seen BU play 5 times this season, I'm finally starting to form some thoughts about them.

A. I love me some Bobo Carpenter. Heart and soul of the team. Does all the little things and leads us in scoring. Can't ask for more.

B. Olympian Jordan Greenway has been bugging me all season. He looked horrible in the first 3 games I watched, and I was starting to think he was only highly touted because he's 6'6" 230. Last night he showed that he's a puck possession guy. He can gain the zone, he can hold the zone, and he's got crazy reach so his forechecking isn't bad. Sorta frustrating because you look at a guy that size and just want him to camp out in front of the goalie and jam in pucks.

C. Oettinger can play. He kept the Terriers in the second period and first OT. His numbers don't look great for a l33t goalie, but we have a tendency to not show up for entire periods at a stretch and that's hard on a goalie. Also our D tends to activate more than normal.

Anyways, there was a lot better flow in the offensive zone and idiotic penalties were kept to a minimum. If they keep building on this, I could see winning out HEA and getting into the tourney. Next week against Northeastern will be a good measuring stick.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby TheWolf » 06 Feb 2018, 11:07

First round Beanpot loss to Northeastern. Oof. Get your shit together, Eagles.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Previous

Return to College Sports