Re: NCAA...HONKY!!!!

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 06 Mar 2017, 15:18

Ogie plays for Princeton? /midget joke
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby chrisco » 10 Mar 2017, 10:42

Conference tourney action this weekend.

I like myself to easily handle Northeastern.
Greg's is going to get trucked by the hottest team in the country (UMass Lowell).
Bosux is gonna lose.
Frank needs to adopt a team.
MJ#s is still in the regular season because the B1G does not have enough honkey to field a tourney.
Wolp can drown in a sea of midget cockbags. I like Vermont with the upset.
MTM should hop on the Duluth wagon, but he won't.

ETA: I forgot that Rod is gonna get murked by Harvard.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Frank the Tank » 10 Mar 2017, 10:45

chrisco wrote:Frank needs to adopt a team.

Pass. College basketball tournament then baseball.
2015 SOTSG Fantasy Football Champion

BostonSucksMyBalls 11/2/2016: "I hate the internet. No accountability. Just a wasteland of shitheads."
Frank the Tank
TiVo's Prophet

Postby Gregs Kite » 10 Mar 2017, 10:49

I love Lowell. 113 is a helluva drive.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Rodney Farva » 10 Mar 2017, 10:53

chrisco wrote:ETA: I forgot that Rod is gonna get murked by Harvard.

yuuuuuup!
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby TheWolf » 10 Mar 2017, 10:54

Drown in a sea of midget cockbags, huh? Thanks, fam.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby bosux » 10 Mar 2017, 22:26

chrisco wrote:Conference tourney action this weekend.

Greg's is going to get trucked by the hottest team in the country (UMass Lowell).
Bosux is gonna lose.
MJ#s is still in the regular season because the B1G does not have enough honkey to field a tourney.

oh yeah, it was fun winning a series...union is a step up from colgrate doe

4-1 loss tonight...we'll be back and finish the season proud tomorrow
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby bosux » 11 Mar 2017, 22:08

bosux wrote:
chrisco wrote:Conference tourney action this weekend.

Bosux is gonna lose.

oh yeah, it was fun winning a series...union is a step up from colgrate doe

4-1 loss tonight...we'll be back and finish the season proud tomorrow

down 2-1 w 4 minutes left, tied it, then took a 3-2 lead with one minute left...then union ties it with 18 seconds left...lost on a penalty shot in OT

good season
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby chrisco » 19 Mar 2017, 12:16

So I'm a 2 seed playing in Fargo, against 3 seeded North Dakota.

Awesome, basically I'm getting shipped as far west as possible to play a game against the host team. At least its not literally their home ice. At least we are on ESPN2 and not the internet.

That's what you get for being the weakest 2 seed in the tourney. That being said, Fuck the fighting Sioux. They are my second least favorite team in honky. Look forward to whooping them and then UMD.

#s - Your Buckeyes will be there as well as the #4 vs UMD.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby mj3528 » 19 Mar 2017, 12:36

chrisco wrote:So I'm a 2 seed playing in Fargo, against 3 seeded North Dakota.

Awesome, basically I'm getting shipped as far west as possible to play a game against the host team. At least its not literally their home ice. At least we are on ESPN2 and not the internet.

That's what you get for being the weakest 2 seed in the tourney. That being said, Fuck the fighting Sioux. They are my second least favorite team in honky. Look forward to whooping them and then UMD.

#s - Your Buckeyes will be there as well as the #4 vs UMD.

Hope to see you in the second round 'Sco
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby TheWolf » 20 Mar 2017, 10:52

Disappointing season for me. That was an enjoyable win over sco Friday night, and for about 5 seconds when they were making a late push against UML I thought they might tie that thing up and have a shot to extend the season. Just missing the tourney is certainly not good enough for Coach York and the boys. I look forward to getting interested in hockey again around this time next year.

Good luck mj and anyone else besides sco who has a team in this thing.
"our kayaking guy sucked and came last"
- SGSW
TheWolf
Hand-Holder

Postby chrisco » 24 Mar 2017, 09:23

Today's Games:

Harvard over Providence - Even doe Providence is in Providence, Harvard is going to kill em.

Western Michigan over Air Force - I went with seeding on this one. :beatsme:

UND over BU - The Sioux are basically at home, and this is all they got up there. Also its been awhile since my team won a meaningful game. :sniff:

UMD over tOSU - Duluth is gonna kill em.

Tomorrow's Games:

Denver over Michigan Tech - Denver is a serious contender.

Union over PSU - I have not seen PSU play yet, but Union is a tough program.

Cornell over Umass Lowell - Upset alert. Every year a 1 loses the opener. While the Riverhawks look great, they are known chokers.

Minnesota over Notre Dame - Minnesota is better.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby chrisco » 25 Mar 2017, 09:46

2-2 for my picks. BU was a little OJOM, but I didn't think we'd win.

Holy shit what a game. My Terriers won in double OT after allowing double the number of shots, having no concept of puck possession, and looking tired as all hell. For those who missed it everyone but Prez, I was up 3-1 on two third period goals with 10 mins left when this happens:

https://twitter.com/UNDmhockey/status/8 ... 7981667329

That gives them a 15 minute break, kills all my momentum, and you know what happens next.

So we go into OT where my goalie gets shellacked but keeps us in it. We then do to double OT where blue liner Charlie McAvoy does this:

https://twitter.com/NCAAIceHockey/statu ... 7640843265

So to quote noted honky cat Elton John, I'm still standing.

We go against UMD today at 6 ET.

Fun fact: We beat both of these doofuses two years ago on our run to title game heartbreak. If we have any legs left, this could be frisky.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby chrisco » 26 Mar 2017, 16:56

Ha ha ha, I went 1-3 yesterday. I know honky.

I'd like to say that I had no complaints with our Terriers lost yesterday, but then Bobo Carpenter had to get a cheap penalty at center ice that cost us the game in OT. That game was there for the taking. While it was choppy, we played disciplined (up to a point), and were moving the puck much better through the zone. The Terrier kids are so skilled they won every random encounter by poking the puck off a guy and skating past him. Too bad we couldn't really build up a cycle, possession, or offense. Not a lot of shots taken yesterday.

The Terriers can do a lot of nifty things and if Clayton Keller decides not to join the Arizona Coyotes tomorrow, then we are a legit contender next year. After finally seeing a couple games on the teevee, I've found a flaw that bugged me a lot in our game last night....We have no thunder on the blue line. McAvoy is a very skilled offensive defense men who likes to activate...but we have no one that can send a slapshot in when the sitch calls for one. Sometimes you need to lower the boom and unload a cannon from downtown. You know what I mean?

Anyway, we got one last game on the weekend. Its Denver (who are looking like tournament faves) against PSU (who plays super fucking fast and put up 10 on Union yesterday). This game has a lot of beta on it. Denver could truck these guys or we could see a seriously fun shootout with a lotta goals.

I'll pick Denver, but for Goobis' sake am rooting for a PSU 6 - Denver 4 final in a WTF???!?? game.
chrisco
Madoff

Postby Briandong79 » 26 Mar 2017, 20:44

The dude who scored the game winner for Notre Dame today lived with my brother's family for 3 years. Good kid. He's my niece's godfather.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

PreviousNext

Return to College Sports