National Signing Day/Recruiting

Re: National Signing Day/Recruiting

Postby God Shamgod » 31 Jan 2017, 16:20

SouthernYokel wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:We stole recruits from Yokel and mtm yesterday. You're welcome.

ETA: Nice to get a little blurb in that article about Jordan Bernstine. Dude was a beast in HS.


Shammy also stole a recruit from me last week. I am getting fucked. This is my surprised face. :shock:


That Nasrideen dude? Hope Don doesn't declare him ineligible.
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
User avatar
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD
 
Posts: 5643
Joined: 26 Sep 2005, 10:06
Location: rehab

Re: National Signing Day/Recruiting

Postby JichaelDick » 01 Feb 2017, 10:55

I hope the tears are because the team he actually wants to sign with doesn't have a spot for him....

John Evenson ‏@WPB_Evenson
Lots of emotion at Sebastian River HS as Jarez Parks announces through tears he has not decided who to sign with #signingday @CBS12


ETA: Apparently the kid was supposed to announce Alabama, but they don't have any spots. So he's in a pickle.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 25783
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Dang ol' Arlen, Texas, man

Re: National Signing Day/Recruiting

Postby Gregs Kite » 01 Feb 2017, 11:12

Image
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 23144
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: National Signing Day/Recruiting

Postby Briandong79 » 01 Feb 2017, 11:13

Nice. But Kobe is cow meat. Confusing.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 30856
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: National Signing Day/Recruiting

Postby CourtesyFlush » 01 Feb 2017, 11:39

Kinda surprised that guy isn't from SDGuy Ville, South Dakota
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
User avatar
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 14327
Joined: 28 Oct 2007, 01:11
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: National Signing Day/Recruiting

Postby God Shamgod » 01 Feb 2017, 13:08

JichaelDick wrote:I hope the tears are because the team he actually wants to sign with doesn't have a spot for him....

John Evenson ‏@WPB_Evenson
Lots of emotion at Sebastian River HS as Jarez Parks announces through tears he has not decided who to sign with #signingday @CBS12


ETA: Apparently the kid was supposed to announce Alabama, but they don't have any spots. So he's in a pickle.


Apparently this kid is gay, like openly so.
ctz31 wrote:I hate hate hate the fact that I never had the opportunity to be an orgy guy.
User avatar
God Shamgod
1-900-SHAMGOD
 
Posts: 5643
Joined: 26 Sep 2005, 10:06
Location: rehab

Re: National Signing Day/Recruiting

Postby Briandong79 » 01 Feb 2017, 13:12

He wound up grayshirting at Bama. A 4 star kid, voluntarily taking a gray shirt. Saban has it rough.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 30856
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: National Signing Day/Recruiting

Postby Gregs Kite » 01 Feb 2017, 13:13

No rainbow shirts down there?
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
User avatar
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 23144
Joined: 20 Jan 2007, 15:59
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: National Signing Day/Recruiting

Postby Briandong79 » 01 Feb 2017, 13:20

When you're Iowa and you get a 5 star player:

@ScottDochterman
Iowa DC Phil Parker says 2-3 DBs will help right away. Creamer has position flexibility. A.J. Epenesa will play anywhere he wants to play.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 30856
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: National Signing Day/Recruiting

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 01 Feb 2017, 13:22

Briandong79 wrote:When you're Iowa and you get a 5 star player:

@ScottDochterman
Iowa DC Phil Parker says 2-3 DBs will help right away. Creamer has position flexibility. A.J. Epenesa will play anywhere he wants to play.


Creamer's the guy you stole from me, right? Congrats. Asshole.

Fleck apparently did pretty good considering he had 3 weeks.
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
User avatar
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 12690
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

Re: National Signing Day/Recruiting

Postby Briandong79 » 01 Feb 2017, 14:09

MisterTambourineMan wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:When you're Iowa and you get a 5 star player:

@ScottDochterman
Iowa DC Phil Parker says 2-3 DBs will help right away. Creamer has position flexibility. A.J. Epenesa will play anywhere he wants to play.


Creamer's the guy you stole from me, right? Congrats. Asshole.

Fleck apparently did pretty good considering he had 3 weeks.


Creamer is. Oh, and we did it again just now. Ihmir Smith-Marsette as well. Previous Rutgers and Minnesota commit.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 30856
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: National Signing Day/Recruiting

Postby JT99 » 01 Feb 2017, 14:28

Briandong79 wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:When you're Iowa and you get a 5 star player:

@ScottDochterman
Iowa DC Phil Parker says 2-3 DBs will help right away. Creamer has position flexibility. A.J. Epenesa will play anywhere he wants to play.


Creamer's the guy you stole from me, right? Congrats. Asshole.

Fleck apparently did pretty good considering he had 3 weeks.


Creamer is. Oh, and we did it again just now. Ihmir Smith-Marsette as well. Previous Rutgers and Minnesota commit.


You took a guy on his third commitment? Feel like that is going to go well, do you?
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 9619
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: National Signing Day/Recruiting

Postby Briandong79 » 01 Feb 2017, 14:28

JT99 wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:When you're Iowa and you get a 5 star player:

@ScottDochterman
Iowa DC Phil Parker says 2-3 DBs will help right away. Creamer has position flexibility. A.J. Epenesa will play anywhere he wants to play.


Creamer's the guy you stole from me, right? Congrats. Asshole.

Fleck apparently did pretty good considering he had 3 weeks.


Creamer is. Oh, and we did it again just now. Ihmir Smith-Marsette as well. Previous Rutgers and Minnesota commit.


You took a guy on his third commitment? Feel like that is going to go well, do you?


Nope, he'll wind up transferring to some CC in Kansas at some point. Still fun to rub it in to mtm, though.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 30856
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: National Signing Day/Recruiting

Postby JT99 » 01 Feb 2017, 14:31

Briandong79 wrote:
JT99 wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:When you're Iowa and you get a 5 star player:

@ScottDochterman
Iowa DC Phil Parker says 2-3 DBs will help right away. Creamer has position flexibility. A.J. Epenesa will play anywhere he wants to play.


Creamer's the guy you stole from me, right? Congrats. Asshole.

Fleck apparently did pretty good considering he had 3 weeks.


Creamer is. Oh, and we did it again just now. Ihmir Smith-Marsette as well. Previous Rutgers and Minnesota commit.


You took a guy on his third commitment? Feel like that is going to go well, do you?


Nope, he'll wind up transferring to some CC in Kansas at some point. Still fun to rub it in to mtm, though.


Image
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 9619
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Re: National Signing Day/Recruiting

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 01 Feb 2017, 14:45

Briandong79 wrote:
JT99 wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:
MisterTambourineMan wrote:
Briandong79 wrote:When you're Iowa and you get a 5 star player:

@ScottDochterman
Iowa DC Phil Parker says 2-3 DBs will help right away. Creamer has position flexibility. A.J. Epenesa will play anywhere he wants to play.


Creamer's the guy you stole from me, right? Congrats. Asshole.

Fleck apparently did pretty good considering he had 3 weeks.


Creamer is. Oh, and we did it again just now. Ihmir Smith-Marsette as well. Previous Rutgers and Minnesota commit.


You took a guy on his third commitment? Feel like that is going to go well, do you?


Nope, he'll wind up transferring to some CC in Kansas at some point. Still fun to rub it in to mtm, though.



Image
Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
User avatar
MisterTambourineMan
Now
 
Posts: 12690
Joined: 03 Sep 2006, 14:25
Location: i already told you, won't tell you again

PreviousNext

Return to College Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest