More than just Dook and UNC...ACC Basketball

Re: More than just Dook and UNC...ACC Basketball

Postby CourtesyFlush » 20 Mar 2017, 10:18

SouthernYokel wrote:i think the only people who don't have that opinion live in NY state

DIS.

He's a nose-picking cocksucker. Hope that program becomes a dumpster fire because he sticks around too long.

Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby JichaelDick » 20 Mar 2017, 12:19

Rodney Farva wrote:am i the only one who thinks jim boeheim is a scummy SOB who has that school wrapped around his grubby little finger?

You have no idea. I was emotionally invested in a 2nd Round NIT game Saturday. Might be my favorite Ole Miss basketball win ever.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 30 Oct 2017, 14:27

Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Postby CourtesyFlush » 30 Oct 2017, 15:44

The NCAA can go fuck itself with a rolled up AFAM diploma from UNC.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby mj3528 » 30 Oct 2017, 15:57

CourtesyFlush wrote:

The NCAA needs a VP of Common Sense. I nominate myself.

UNC created sham courses which benefited athletes? There will be punishment.

This kid took one class, transferred because a coach left and never played a game for Ohio State? He can play. Thanks.

eta: plus how good can this kid be?

seriously
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby CourtesyFlush » 30 Oct 2017, 16:01

mj3528 wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:

This kid took one class, transferred because a coach left and never played a game for Ohio State? He can play. Thanks.

And on top of that even Ohio State helped file the waiver for this kid. Just a colossal fuckup all around by the NCAA.

At some point college presidents need to wake up and realize they don't need the NCAA to conduct business. The NCAA needs them more than they need the NCAA.

CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby chrisco » 30 Oct 2017, 16:10

CourtesyFlush wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:

And on top of that even Ohio State helped file the waiver for this kid. Just a colossal fuckup all around by the NCAA.

At some point college presidents need to wake up and realize they don't need the NCAA to conduct business. The NCAA needs them more than they need the NCAA.

The good news is that captive agencies that draft their own rules which punish the little guy while benefiting the institutions its supposed to be watching out against only happens in sports.
BostonSucksMyBalls - Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:03 am: I listen bc ive listened for about 25 years. I need to see this stupid thing thru.
chrisco
Madoff

Previous

Return to College Sports