More than just Dook and UNC...ACC Basketball

Re: More than just Dook and UNC...ACC Basketball

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 23 Jan 2018, 10:17

CourtesyFlush wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:Sup, tarhole bitchezzzzzzzzzz

Congrats! Thanks for making Ol' Roy angry enough for them to take it out on their next oppo...oh shit.

OR!!!! We softened them up and beat the crap out them so they won't have any heart or energy for their next opponent.....
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby CourtesyFlush » 23 Jan 2018, 10:20

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:

Congrats! Thanks for making Ol' Roy angry enough for them to take it out on their next oppo...oh shit.

OR!!!! We softened them up and beat the crap out them so they won't have any heart or energy for their next opponent.....

Roy always gets up for NC State. And it's at the Nose Dome? Oh yeah, we're getting beat down. Not as bad as the 51 point ass whipping last year over there, but at least 15 points. Roy relishes beating us.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 23 Jan 2018, 10:24

CourtesyFlush wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:

Roy always gets up for NC State. And it's at the Nose Dome? Oh yeah, we're getting beat down. Not as bad as the 51 point ass whipping last year over there, but at least 15 points. Roy relishes beating us.

Dadgummit!
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 27 Jan 2018, 15:13

CourtesyFlush wrote:

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby CourtesyFlush » 29 Jan 2018, 14:05

CourtesyFlush wrote:

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Needless to say I'm shocked we won in the Hole. I'm glad we could make Roy miserable.

We're 5-4 in the ACC midway through the season with wins over 4 top 25 RPI teams. I would not have expected that. If we go 9-9 in the ACC we're most likely an NCAA tourney team. :shock:
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby mj3528 » 29 Jan 2018, 14:07

CourtesyFlush wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

Needless to say I'm shocked we won in the Hole. I'm glad we could make Roy miserable.

We're 5-4 in the ACC midway through the season with wins over 4 top 25 RPI teams. I would not have expected that. If we go 9-9 in the ACC we're most likely an NCAA tourney team. :shock:

I don't know how often they both play at home on the same day, but I thought it was pretty amazing that Duke and UNC had not both lost on the same day at home since 1973.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
#QM

Postby CourtesyFlush » 29 Jan 2018, 14:09

mj3528 wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

I don't know how often they both play at home on the same day, but I thought it was pretty amazing that Duke and UNC had not both lost on the same day at home since 1973.

And it's only happened 4 times ever. Three of those times NC State was involved in one of the losses. \:D/

CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Previous

Return to College Sports