Non-BCS College Football Talk

Re: Non-BCS College Football Talk

Postby Gregs Kite » 23 Oct 2017, 08:06

YUGE game this weekend for my UNH Wilddeadcatbounces, visiting number one ranked JMU.
Apr 22, 2015 3:49 pm Clayton Bigsby i enjoy sports

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Frank the Tank wrote:If I die I leave my red font to Kite.
Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby Gregs Kite » 27 Nov 2017, 08:35

Great win for my UNH Wildcatz this weekend over.....hang on.....(googles)......Central Connecticut State to begin our FBS play-off run. Now it's time to put on our big boy pants and as we travel to Cousinfucker, Arkansas next weekend to take on fourth seeded Central Arkansas.

Magnum - Thu Aug 17, 2017 3:36 pm: perhaps my reaction was built up greg hatred finally coming through. fuck that guy.

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby JichaelDick » 27 Nov 2017, 09:09

Gregs Kite wrote:Great win for my UNH Wildcatz this weekend over.....hang on.....(googles)......Central Connecticut State to begin our FBS play-off run. Now it's time to put on our big boy pants and as we travel to Cousinfucker, Arkansas next weekend to take on fourth seeded Central Arkansas.

Central Arkansas is an old conference for of my North Alabama Lions. Kick em in the dick.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby Gregs Kite » 04 Dec 2017, 08:46

JichaelDick wrote:
Gregs Kite wrote:Great win for my UNH Wildcatz this weekend over.....hang on.....(googles)......Central Connecticut State to begin our FBS play-off run. Now it's time to put on our big boy pants and as we travel to Cousinfucker, Arkansas next weekend to take on fourth seeded Central Arkansas.

Central Arkansas is an old conference for of my North Alabama Lions. Kick em in the dick.

Dick kick.....delivered. We're off to....(googles next opponent.....) San Diego State? Holy shit, I've actually heard of them!

Gregs Kite
Friend of Friends

Postby JichaelDick » 04 Dec 2017, 08:54

Probably the San Diego Toreros. SDSU is FBS.

Former Bear QB and Samuel "Screech" Powers' cousin Jim Harbaugh once coached there. Not sure what happened to him.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Previous

Return to College Sports