Random Thoughts - College edition

Re: Random Thoughts - College edition

Postby the cheese » 22 Mar 2017, 13:39

SouthernYokel wrote:it's intentional that his sword looks like a big hard boner right


As hard as forged steel.
Clayton Bigsby - Wed May 23, 2012 2:55 pm: i'd rather live with a guy who's kind of annoying but a nice guy than a guy who's kind of annoying and a dick
User avatar
the cheese
The Douche
 
Posts: 17369
Joined: 30 Apr 2006, 20:40
Location: 2nd Biggest Asshole

Re: Random Thoughts - College edition

Postby Rodney Farva » 22 Mar 2017, 22:23

any dakota in particular?
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
User avatar
Rodney Farva
Your real father
 
Posts: 24344
Joined: 15 Mar 2005, 22:17

Re: Random Thoughts - College edition

Postby Briandong79 » 31 Mar 2017, 12:31

Fallout explains college football. This is basically the literal definition of my wheelhouse.
http://www.everydayshouldbesaturday.com ... e-football
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
User avatar
Briandong79
Beep Boop
 
Posts: 29962
Joined: 28 Apr 2005, 13:35
Location: MoreCowbell's phone

Re: Random Thoughts - College edition

Postby JichaelDick » Today, 09:04

http://www.sportsonearth.com/article/23 ... nniversary

Unrelated, I'd watch a 10-hour 30 for 30 on the 2007 football season.
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
User avatar
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob
 
Posts: 25238
Joined: 21 Dec 2005, 13:56
Location: Dang ol' Arlen, Texas, man

Re: Random Thoughts - College edition

Postby CourtesyFlush » Today, 09:25

JichaelDick wrote:http://www.sportsonearth.com/article/238132414/college-football-crazy-2007-season-anniversary

Unrelated, I'd watch a 10-hour 30 for 30 on the 2007 football season.

Without opening the link I already assumed that was the year KU and Mizzou were in the top 5 at the end of the season. Yeah, I'd watch that 30 for 30 as well.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
User avatar
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 13778
Joined: 28 Oct 2007, 01:11
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Random Thoughts - College edition

Postby mj3528 » Today, 09:27

CourtesyFlush wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:http://www.sportsonearth.com/article/238132414/college-football-crazy-2007-season-anniversary

Unrelated, I'd watch a 10-hour 30 for 30 on the 2007 football season.

Without opening the link I already assumed that was the year KU and Mizzou were in the top 5 at the end of the season. Yeah, I'd watch that 30 for 30 as well.


If the hypothetical 30 for 30 is made and covers the entire season, I will turn it off with 10 minutes to go. It will have a bad ending. #cryingbuckeyes.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
User avatar
mj3528
Never Forgotten
 
Posts: 8536
Joined: 05 Mar 2008, 18:41

Re: Random Thoughts - College edition

Postby CourtesyFlush » Today, 09:28

mj3528 wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:http://www.sportsonearth.com/article/238132414/college-football-crazy-2007-season-anniversary

Unrelated, I'd watch a 10-hour 30 for 30 on the 2007 football season.

Without opening the link I already assumed that was the year KU and Mizzou were in the top 5 at the end of the season. Yeah, I'd watch that 30 for 30 as well.


If the hypothetical 30 for 30 is made and covers the entire season, I will turn it off with 10 minutes to go. It will have a bad ending. #cryingbuckeyes.

At least you'd get to watch it. Imagine being a Michigan man!
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
User avatar
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends
 
Posts: 13778
Joined: 28 Oct 2007, 01:11
Location: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Re: Random Thoughts - College edition

Postby JT99 » Today, 10:41

CourtesyFlush wrote:
mj3528 wrote:
CourtesyFlush wrote:
JichaelDick wrote:http://www.sportsonearth.com/article/238132414/college-football-crazy-2007-season-anniversary

Unrelated, I'd watch a 10-hour 30 for 30 on the 2007 football season.

Without opening the link I already assumed that was the year KU and Mizzou were in the top 5 at the end of the season. Yeah, I'd watch that 30 for 30 as well.


If the hypothetical 30 for 30 is made and covers the entire season, I will turn it off with 10 minutes to go. It will have a bad ending. #cryingbuckeyes.

At least you'd get to watch it. Imagine being a Michigan man!


I imagined it...

Prime Bbcode Spoiler Show Prime Bbcode Spoiler:
Image
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.


BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
User avatar
JT99
Between Bannings
 
Posts: 8969
Joined: 08 Apr 2012, 22:58
Location: Bluesville

Previous

Return to College Sports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest