Random Thoughts - College edition

Re: Random Thoughts - College edition

Postby JT99 » 21 Feb 2017, 15:40

SouthernYokel wrote:yeah i think harbaugh's honeymoon will last as long as he wants it to. he seems to get bored fast, that would be my hope were I an OSU fan (shudder).

I literally have no fear of Harbaugh on any level.

He will beat OSU from time to time, but they ain't surpassing the Buckeyes as long as Urban is there.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby mj3528 » 21 Feb 2017, 15:42

JT99 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:yeah i think harbaugh's honeymoon will last as long as he wants it to. he seems to get bored fast, that would be my hope were I an OSU fan (shudder).

He will beat OSU from time to time, but they ain't surpassing the Buckeyes as long as Urban is there.

I wonder how long Harbaugh will be at Michigan and how long Urban will remain at Ohio State.

Over/under on both I think is 5 years.
2009 NFL Pick 'em Champion
SOTSG Fantasy Basketball (Almost Entirely) 2012 Champion
2015 SOTSG NFL Survivor Champion, Part 2
2015 SOTSG Death Pool Co-Champion
2017 SOTSG Fantasy Basketball Champion
mj3528
Never Forgotten

Postby CourtesyFlush » 21 Feb 2017, 20:24

So being a Michigan Man is a problem to the guys who call themselves THE Ohio State University. Got it.
Gregs Kite - Sat Nov 12, 2011 11:24 pm: I don't know, my Wolfpack can be sneaky good in these games

JichaelDick - Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:47 am: Fulsh, you truly are the best North Carolinian ever. Sorry, Andy Griffith.
CourtesyFlush
Friend of Friends

Postby JT99 » 21 Feb 2017, 22:28

CourtesyFlush wrote:So being a Michigan Man is a problem to the guys who call themselves THE Ohio State University. Got it.

Awwwwww, man. We were doing so well.
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

JT99
Between Bannings

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 22 Feb 2017, 09:45

JT99 wrote:

He's going to show up at a practice and almost literally make you piss your pants before he literally kicks the ever-loving shit out of you.
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby JT99 » 22 Feb 2017, 09:58

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
JT99 wrote:

He's going to show up at a practice and almost literally make you piss your pants before he literally kicks the ever-loving shit out of you.

What is it that you are doing here?

JT99
Between Bannings

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 22 Feb 2017, 11:16

JT99 wrote:
The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
JT99 wrote:

What is it that you are doing here?

having fun with the recent usage of almost literally as well as literally because we have fun here to notouchy's dismay
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby Rodney Farva » 14 Mar 2017, 08:14

it's kind of amusing to see schools posting open coaching jobs, as if some schmoe will see an add, apply for it and have a chance to get it. someone from the bored needs to apply for this one.
You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby JichaelDick » 14 Mar 2017, 08:23

Rodney Farva wrote:it's kind of amusing to see schools posting open coaching jobs, as if some schmoe will see an add, apply for it and have a chance to get it. someone from the bored needs to apply for this one.

Where the hell is Edog when you need him?
TVF wannabe - Mon Jan 30, 2017 1:42 pm: ...a good rule of thumb is if you post some thing like that and IMS quickly jumps in with an uncomfortable reference you went too far
JichaelDick
Delightful Nutjob

Postby mister bacon » 14 Mar 2017, 08:26

Rodney Farva wrote:it's kind of amusing to see schools posting open coaching jobs, as if some schmoe will see an add, apply for it and have a chance to get it. someone from the bored needs to apply for this one.

the UC system is the best for those, because by state regs they have to post EVERY UC job publically. i have applied to several coaching positions whilst drunk or blessed in my day.
2006 SOTSG ESPN March Madness Tourney Challenge Champion
2010 SOTSG NFL Pick 'Em Champion

TheWolf wrote: Being a douche is a very expensive hobby.

ctz31 - Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:30 pm: I'm gonna win a chip w romo. I'm done w blacks. No offense
mister bacon
Black on Both Sides

Postby bosux » 14 Mar 2017, 08:45

mister bacon wrote:

the UC system is the best for those, because by state regs they have to post EVERY UC job publically. i have applied to several coaching positions whilst drunk or blessed in my day.

any callbacks?
by bosux » 02 Mar 2016, 13:34
if the democratic power machine is so tone deaf as to foist $hrillary upon the electorate they will lose to Trump...bet on it
bosux
Dr. Poop

Postby Rodney Farva » 21 Mar 2017, 01:03

fell down an internets rabbit hole today after i found out a friend is the daughter of magic johnson's high school basketball coach. found this and ended up watching it. what a different game from today, makes you realize how much difference the 3 has made. still remember that 2-3 matchup zone from michigan state, which really keyed everything they did, but i had forgotten how good a college player greg kelser was.

You coin contrarian bro and say shit nonsense like this.
Rodney Farva
Your real father

Postby BigJohnStudd » 22 Mar 2017, 13:15

So the wipe has decided to take some college classes in hope of improving her employability. Good for her, I say.

She's doing the digital thing, taking classes from Dakota State University. Today they sent her a welcome packet, including a window sticker for her car.

I can't stop secretly snickering. What a name.

(Also, we live just down the road from (Teddy) Roosevelt High School. Their team is called the Rough Riders, of course. What is it with this state and condom-associated team names?)
BigJohnStudd
Skin Suit

Postby SouthernYokel » 22 Mar 2017, 13:26

it's intentional that his sword looks like a big hard boner right
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 22 Mar 2017, 13:32

And they had to make the sword white.
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

PreviousNext

Return to College Sports