Re: Random Thoughts - College edition

Postby Iron Mike Sharpe » 28 Sep 2017, 13:12

SGSW is coming to America!
Iron Mike Sharpe
Full of good cheer

Postby Briandong79 » 28 Sep 2017, 17:28

Tip of the cap to Ames, I like these:

PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby SouthernYokel » 29 Sep 2017, 08:31

God Shamgod wrote:After all of this stuff drops, I am going to dust off my resume because I don't think there will be anybody left to coach major college basketball.

was just water cooler talking about this and we decided there's a non-zero chance that college basketball doesn't get off the ground in November
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby JT99 » 29 Sep 2017, 08:47

SouthernYokel wrote:
God Shamgod wrote:After all of this stuff drops, I am going to dust off my resume because I don't think there will be anybody left to coach major college basketball.

was just water cooler talking about this and we decided there's a non-zero chance that college basketball doesn't get off the ground in November

BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby SouthernYokel » 29 Sep 2017, 08:53

JT99 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

i'm not 100 what you mean by that gif but i remember seeing that live and thinking holy fuck somebody help him
JT99 wrote:imagine working your entire board life on being a guy investigating every nook and cranny of others' sexual lives only to have some drunken baboon stumble into the r&t jackpot
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby JT99 » 29 Sep 2017, 09:00

SouthernYokel wrote:
JT99 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

i'm not 100 what you mean by that gif but i remember seeing that live and thinking holy fuck somebody help him

the bolded sentence is quite clumsy, to me

a winding road of double negatives
BigJohnStudd wrote:The original Annie movie from the 80s has a lot of panty shots for a PG rated kids film.

BostonSucksMyBalls wrote:26 Jan 2017 10:53: need the D
JT99
Between Bannings

Postby Briandong79 » 29 Sep 2017, 09:01

JT99 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
JT99 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

I just assumed he was having trouble getting off the ground.
PhillyJim76 - Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:20 am: X?I wrote a disturbing clueless fan fiction story that got me in hot water in college
Briandong79
Beep Boop

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 29 Sep 2017, 09:03

Briandong79 wrote:
JT99 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:
JT99 wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:

I just assumed he was having trouble getting off the ground.

It's hard to be sexy and carry on intelligent conversation. Now imagine on top of that having to then report on that conversation to others!
mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby SouthernYokel » 29 Sep 2017, 09:13

tbf, it was not an intelligent conversation. more like "bro can you believe this basketball shit" "i know bro, crazy." "nike got subpoena'd yesterday" "(mimes eating popcorn)"
SouthernYokel
Hank the Hangover Turtle

Postby The Long Dick of the Law » 29 Sep 2017, 09:20

SouthernYokel wrote:tbf, it was not an intelligent conversation. more like "bro can you believe this basketball shit" "i know bro, crazy." "nike got subpoena'd yesterday" "(mimes eating popcorn)"

"sounds like this season's tip off is...

up in the air"

mister bacon love watching soccer. baseball is about as exciting as scratching my balls.
MisterTambourineMan you're not scratching your balls right, then.
The Long Dick of the Law
TRU Patriot

Postby MisterTambourineMan » 29 Sep 2017, 09:39

The Long Dick of the Law wrote:
SouthernYokel wrote:tbf, it was not an intelligent conversation. more like "bro can you believe this basketball shit" "i know bro, crazy." "nike got subpoena'd yesterday" "(mimes eating popcorn)"

"sounds like this season's tip off is...

up in the air"

Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:44 am SouthernYokel you can talk about whatever inane thing you want to if you can do it without being a dick
JT99 - Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:43 pm: Dude, the MAGA thread has already sabotaged the entire site
MisterTambourineMan
Now

Previous

Return to College Sports